Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 04-07-06 00:31:21

blissed

For keen prices and good service, do all your shopping at Tesco's.

I've decided to dress up as a pirate every friday. I'm not wearing an eyepatch because if you wear one all day, I'm told by the evening your eyes focus separately and you can't see where your going. But I'm gonna get a  hat, hook and def if I can, a stuffed parrot. I could get up late, go for lunch at a pub "the ship" and then go shopping at Tesco's. (tho I think pirates should really steal their shopping)
Anyway, I think it's a great idea, does anyone else wanna do the same.

Last edited by blissed (04-07-06 00:38:02)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#2 04-07-06 01:24:40

Siobhan

Re: For keen prices and good service, do all your shopping at Tesco's.

Hmmm.

I tend to follow and agree with all your always-insightful and generous-hearted posts and comments, blissed , but must admit that with this one I'm STUMPED!

Is this some kind of English thing that I wouldn't get?

please advise. . . . smile

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#3 04-07-06 01:46:51

ashmedi

blissed wrote:

. . .  I'm not wearing an eyepatch because if you wear one all day, I'm told by the evening your eyes focus separately and you can't see where your going. .

Somebody is pulling your wooden leg. I have been wearing a patch (out of necessity) for months and if I remove the patch to use both eyes for driving, I see the way I should.

I think you would have to quit using the eye for a hell of a lot longer than one day for your brain to forget what it is supposed to do with 2 images from 2 eyes. The brain knows. wink

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#4 04-07-06 02:04:11

blissed

ashmedi wrote:

I have been wearing a patch (out of necessity) for months

You should get he rest of the gear then, it would only be one day a week, and you've got lots of time on your hands now smile I love it when people dress up. Someone on another forum said 2 of her freinds went for a trip to London dressed in pyjarmas, slippers, dressing gowns and wee willy winky hats. Apparently they had a great time, tho she didn't say exactly what happened smile

#5 04-07-06 03:00:40

blissed

Siobhan wrote:

Hmmm.

I tend to follow and agree with all your always-insightful and generous-hearted posts and comments, blissed , but must admit that with this one I'm STUMPED!

Is this some kind of English thing that I wouldn't get?

please advise. . . . smile

Yes the international pirate thing is very silly, but if your into it, it's really good fun. and I tend to be quite silly sometimes, but I haven't been diagnosed with any sort of  psychiatric condition, honest. Not yet anyway smile

Last edited by blissed (04-07-06 04:04:37)

#6 04-07-06 04:52:12

Burlesque

However impossible or at least unlikely one would think it, every time I read a new post by Blissed, he's gone just a little bit further off the deep end. It's a charming characteristic, one whose future developments I look forward to with a sort of amused, eager dread.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#7 04-07-06 12:30:55

blissed

Burlesque, off the deep end is nice, I like it here. You have to join me here and be a kid again and dress up because you want to and be freee!!! Go on you know you want to smile

Actually I wonder if Tommy's doing an IFM, she's got a great folio on ISM it's just a simple set of pictures but she's got a lovely personality there that doesn't really need anything else.

#8 04-07-06 14:18:00

Siobhan

Not quite sure (once again having a hard time following, dear bliss!, but it's always worth it) just HOW Tommy fits into Tesco and pirates, BUT this is as good a place as any to say that I keenly feel share your desire to have her join us. Not even necessarily to submit a contribution to the site, but to come hang out. It's easy to make all sorts of assumptions about someone at a glance, but she seems like someone very thoughtful, down-to-earth, comfortable in her skin, playful, inquisitive, and full of joie-de-vivre. Who wouldn't want to be around that?!

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#9 04-07-06 14:33:55

kronocide

Ye better get yer piratey outfits on right smartly, arrrhhh, or ye'll all be swingin' from the yardarm before dawn, ye lubberly swabs! P-)

(Please see avatarrrhh...)

Last edited by kronocide (04-07-06 14:34:53)

"Everytime I hear that melody--puts me up a tree..."
--Tom Waits

#10 04-07-06 15:18:48

blissed

Thats the only way to lick a crew into shape, you can't be reasonable, otherwise your average pirate will just sit about all day debating their sexuallity smile I've had many piratey adventures on myspace, so if I can get a good hearty crew together, I think we can weigh anchor and set sail.

Siobhan I saw Tommy's  videos at AW and theres a really good one with her and liandra. The main thing that struck me about her is she seems so relaxed and happy. Anyway,  I wish I could go traveling and help fund it by shedding my clothes and masturbating in front of a camera smile I would'nt mind that as a part time job actually, and like Liandra, I think I'd be really good at it too, I think I'll send Richard another email smile

Last edited by blissed (04-07-06 16:30:00)

#11 04-07-06 23:43:30

Burlesque

Don't, Blissed. Please don't There's always the risk that you will wear him out, and the he'll accept your submission just to get you out of his hair. And who really wants to see a masturbating rabbit in a pirate outfit?

On closer inspection it would perhaps be rather interesting. Go for it!

I won't tell you about the dressing up games I played as a teenager. I just won't.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#12 05-07-06 06:32:15

Siobhan

blissed, what??

wow.

well.

my goodness.  I just ran across Tommy'Ava's photoshoot at ISM for the first time last night and was mesmerized. She seems so totally together. While I'm not going to become a member of AW, I would wager a guess that a shoot involving Liandra and Tommy/Ava must have just been a mindmeld for them. I'm sorry to miss that, but it would probably just be so beautiful that it would hurt to watch a connection that extraordinary and not be a part of it.

Clearly, I'm projecting a lot (Liandra feel free to jump in and tell me I'm not nearly so insightful as I think I am), but I'd assume that you two would have a lot in common and really connect. I can't imagine having sex with either one of you and then being able to walk away and say, wow, that was great! Man I love my job! smile

I'd be like, um, do I have to stop?

Yes, you have the best job in the world, but -- well, better you than me, because I could not do this.    wink

Last edited by Siobhan (06-07-06 07:17:15)

#13 08-07-06 17:55:50

gala
bonanza jellybean of state
Website

i miss tesco.  tesco's finest is a stellar product line.  though fighting your way through the cramped aisles of liverpool city centre's tesco metro was a hell i had never imagined.  i know people who have had panic attacks in that tesco.  had i done it as a pirate, however, i think it would have been much more manageable. 

fuck m&s.

Board footer