Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#76 10-08-22 18:55:22

Fredrikali

Re: Fetishes?

dusbuster wrote:

I absolutely *love* seeing women enjoy the scent of another woman, or themselves. There are a few videos on this site that are just amazing.

Unless you already know, you can search videos for "Yum". https://ifeelmyself.com/public/main.php?page=search Check last checkbox in Tags column.

I guess my fetish is women masturbating, if that counts as a fetish. I don't really have any other fetishes, at least none that I can define. I wouldn't like my sex life compartmentalized by objects or by Weberian machine bureaucracy, so abstractly but acutely described by Ivan Klima in his book "My Merry Mornings".

Instead I do what I feel like doing, hopefully without offending anybody else. That's actually my worst inhibition, doing something that would offend somebody else. I find people get less offended, generally, than one, or I, might think. Nevertheless I would be sad if I did.

The original poster, Blind_Ryan asked what dislikes we may have, but except for P and excrement, I don't think I particularly dislike anything other than unkind, artificial, or dishonest behaviour. What we do together is what makes love and sexual fulfilment, not so much what she or he is wearing or what is shaved in what mode and form, etc.

Favourite genre: Adventure
Favourite looks: Tattoo-free

#77 11-08-22 19:44:23

tuboman81

For my, my biggest "fetishes" are panties... of all kinds...but I really enjoy just a nice pair of plain white or grey cotton...that shows another fetish.... a beautiful camel toe tongue ...and then if I am lucky enough, seeing her become more and more aroused leading to another fetish... panties with a wet spot on them.... big_smile

I love watching a woman go from clothed, to slowly playing over leggings and or panties...slowly undressing and having a beautiful orgasm.  Another fetish I have had since I can remember is getting a peak up a woman's skirt... I think it stems from when I was a kid we used to have to clean up after craft time in elementary school... I would always volunteer after discovering upskirts existed lol

#78 16-08-22 08:59:38

_redbird_

What's the difference between a fetish and something that just turns you on? I guess something can turn you on but not necessarily be a fetish, and fetish seems to imply it's something that you are consistently attracted to and/or require in order to get off? Either way, here's some things (in their own categories) that do it for me.

Visually -

A massive visual and aural turn on for me is WLW (as opposed to two straight women) having sex. I particularly love the gorgeous visual of a woman facesitting on another woman, or having a woman going down on her. There's something so incredibly beautiful and hot about a woman with her head in between another woman's thighs. I also really love hearing them speak dirty to each other and saying things like "you're so wet" and "sit on my face". Hottie hot hot. Real life couples or pairings that have great chemistry are definitely preferable, as the massively performative stuff or even just mutual awkwardness takes me out of it some.

Physical traits -

I'm insanely into salt and pepper hair and have found some of the most objectively average looking people significantly more physically attractive than I probably would otherwise because of this. On both men and women I tend to find either a long and lean build or a chubby, more stocky build attractive. Gym bods are undeniably impressive but not what I find attractive personally. I'm also very much into glasses.

Clothing -

Garter belts, vintage underwear, high waist cream coloured underwear, loud shirts, fringed jackets, and also just anyone that has style with their clothes is incredibly hot imo.

Sexy sex times -

I absolutely adore having my neck kissed. It was probably the first thing I realised I enjoyed having done to me by someone else actually. I also get really turned on by indifference, professional physical distance and lack of affection via touch (such as the way a Doctor clinically touches you during exams etc). Something I only properly realised recently was that I really enjoy being given firm orders about what to do. I'm not into insults etc, but firm directions are a massive turn on. I think it's the authoritative tone that does it for me?

Last edited by _redbird_ (16-08-22 08:59:53)

#79 17-08-22 04:28:56

Mikaela

_redbird_ wrote:

What's the difference between a fetish and something that just turns you on? I guess something can turn you on but not necessarily be a fetish, and fetish seems to imply it's something that you are consistently attracted to and/or require in order to get off? Either way, here's some things (in their own categories) that do it for me.

These terms are often confused, with the term fetish commonly being misused to describe a turn on or kink.

Fetish: persistent and repetitive use of or dependence on nonliving objects (such as undergarments or high-heeled shoes), acts, or a highly specific focus on a body part (most often non-genital, such as feet) to reach sexual arousal. Fetishes for single body parts such as feet are also known as partialism.

- Fetishistic disorder: a fetish that is also accompanied by clinically significant distress or impairment.

Turn on: something that gets you in the mood, ie. a person, feeling, trait, place, outfit, action, whatever, that gets you going, but isn't absolutely necessary for sexual gratification.

Kink: a turn on that is outside the scope of "conventional" sexual proclivities.

In summary, a fetish can be thought of as a sexual "need" whereas a turn on/kink is a sexual "preference". All fetishes are a turn on/kink, but not every turn on/kink is a fetish.

For me personally, things that turn me on are making out, receiving neck kisses, and hairy men.

I have entirely too many kinks to list but some of my most significant ones are: masochism, bondage, degradation, humiliation, objectification, exhibitionism, orgasm control and behavior modification, sensory deprivation, tears.

A fetish I have is power exchange dynamics  - my sexual arousal is dependent on either an actual or imagined power exchange occurring, generally this takes the form of me submitting to another person.

#80 22-08-22 14:24:38

Norway_man

Mikaela wrote:

These terms are often confused, with the term fetish commonly being misused to describe a turn on or kink.

Very good clarifications, Mikaela!

I once met a woman who had a strong, but rather uncommon fetish - radio antennas. So it can also be objects that is rarely associated with sex.

I think my turn ons/kinks are very much context dependent. I can usually tune my preferences to the situation. I thought I had a strong preference for small breasts, until I met a partner with GG cups. Turned out size did not really matter.

#81 02-10-22 20:11:03

Hangdog90

Mikaela wrote:
_redbird_ wrote:

Fetish: persistent and repetitive use of or dependence on nonliving objects (such as undergarments or high-heeled shoes), acts, or a highly specific focus on a body part (most often non-genital, such as feet) to reach sexual arousal. Fetishes for single body parts such as feet are also known as partialism.

Fetishistic disorder: a fetish that is also accompanied by clinically significant distress or impairment.

Turn on: something that gets you in the mood, ie. a person, feeling, trait, place, outfit, action, whatever, that gets you going, but isn't absolutely necessary for sexual gratification.

Kink: a turn on that is outside the scope of "conventional" sexual proclivities.

In summary, a fetish can be thought of as a sexual "need" whereas a turn on/kink is a sexual "preference". All fetishes are a turn on/kink, but not every turn on/kink is a fetish.

For me personally, things that turn me on are making out, receiving neck kisses, and hairy men.

I have entirely too many kinks to list but some of my most significant ones are: masochism, bondage, degradation, humiliation, objectification, exhibitionism, orgasm control and behavior modification, sensory deprivation, tears.

A fetish I have is power exchange dynamics  - my sexual arousal is dependent on either an actual or imagined power exchange occurring, generally this takes the form of me submitting to another person.

Great post, such clear thinking accompanied by personal examples.

I always wonder about the historical medicalisation of sexuality, and specifically what constituted a *disorder " in the minds of the shadowy medical establishment figured who come up with these disorders and added them to disease classification manuals. I suspect much of this was pure self-interest because if you could classify it as a disorder, you could charge fees for treating it.

In the 19th century doctors prescribed masturbation tools as treatments for women with a disorder called "hysteria".

In Ireland only 35 years ago the law still forbade the use of oral contraceptives for birth control but they could be used as treatments for hormonal disorders like endometriosis. So many sympathetic GPs prescribed the pill for young women using this subterfuge that one would have thought Irish women had an enormous genetic suspectibility to endometriosis!

Last edited by Hangdog90 (02-10-22 20:13:21)

Board footer