Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#26 28-09-06 14:30:03

Rapture

Re: Public Masturbation and you

Thanks Siobhan, great to be here.

Hi dauphinb2,

Yes, I agree, there is a subtle but important difference between "in public" and "in a public place".

Poor Pee Wee. A quick google tells us that in 1991, the year Pee Wee was busted, there were 1,248 murders, 6,865 reported rapes and 96,047 aggravated assults in Florida. Yet the cops in Florida found the time to go after a guy for jerking off in a xxx theatre....Amazing!!!

Michael is my real name. I am aware of the theological significance, but I chose "Rapture" at random...at least, I think it was at random.

Michael

#27 29-09-06 06:34:04

nihpuad

msnevil wrote:

A Ugly woman in the army is 10*s more beautiful.

Doesn't have to be the Army, mate: I recall when I was a Boy Scout. About 10 days into a 2-week backwoods summer camp session one year, the Scoutmaster took some of us into town to get burgers. We all went absolutely bat-shit over the girl who served us, even though by any rational standard (i.e., our standards, if we hadn't been alone in the woods for so long) she was no better than OK looking.

Mind you, we were only barely post-pubescent at the time, and didn't really have much of a grip on why we were so hot-and-bothered.

msnevil wrote:

And the Grass is always greener where there's Sh!t. smile Its just a matter of perspective. One's person's Sh!t is another persons daisey's.

'minds me of my favorite shit joke: [forrest gump]"Life is like a shit sandwich: The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat."[/forrest gump]  wink

Rapture wrote:

A quick google tells us that in 1991, the year Pee Wee was busted, there were 1,248 murders, 6,865 reported rapes and 96,047 aggravated assults in Florida. Yet the cops in Florida found the time to go after a guy for jerking off in a xxx theatre....Amazing!!!

Ahhh, good ol' Florida law enforcement, always on the ball. >$6,000, 2 years, and 92 lap dances to figure out this club was violating some pissant morality ordinance! "I'm shocked... shocked!... to learn that there's nudity in this establishment!!"

You have to laugh, if only to keep from crying...

Last edited by dauphinb2 (29-09-06 06:43:04)

#28 29-09-06 14:52:23

Siobhan

... or committing assassination....

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#29 04-10-06 20:43:14

Dynamo

Cate wrote:

How much difference does the gender of the person have on how it’s interpreted? If a girl masturbates on the train it is hot, risky and thrilling but if it’s a guy he’s an overcoat-wearing pervert.

That is so true. So much for sex equality eh? smile

Cheers. Dynamo.

I work in the thunder and I work in the rain. I work at my drinking, and I feel no pain.
I work on women, if they want me to. You can have me climb all over you.

Jethro Tull - Steel Monkey

Board footer