Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 23-09-06 09:11:08

Cate
Website

Public Masturbation and you

I like masturbating (fucking too) in public and I do it fairly regularly I don’t feel guilty about it. I’ve been spotted countless times but have never been directly confronted by anyone who caught me. I have also spotted a fair few men masturbating in public mainly in the bushes or dunes at beaches. I’m not offended when I see it and usually laugh but other people often seem to be. Once a few years back now I was with friends at the beach when I spotted a guy jerking off while obviously watching us though he was at a fair distance. One of my friends was so offended she reported it to the police. I was also talking to a woman who works as a librarian and has discovered people of both genders masturbating between the shelves and was deeply offended that she should have to deal with that in her work environment.

So lately I’ve been wondering about the grey areas of public masturbation. It’s going to outright offend some people and is defiantly not appropriate behaviour (or it’d be a lot less fun) but others might find it arousing or amusing. How much difference does the gender of the person have on how it’s interpreted? If a girl masturbates on the train it is hot, risky and thrilling but if it’s a guy he’s an overcoat-wearing pervert. What about if they are watching someone while they do it is that what takes it from harmless fun to victimisation. How much does the location matter, if they’re in a large open space where people will notice before they get too close or they are hidden round a corner so that if you spot them they are within reaching distance.

I just want to get others thoughts about it. Have you done it? Have you caught someone? How did you react? Or just what do you think of it in general including both genders?

(I pre-typed this in word to eliminate spelling errors. I love the modern world)

#2 23-09-06 23:03:43

blissed

Re: Public Masturbation and you

It's the fact that some if not most people find public masturbation offensive that makes it funny smile and the less attractive the person is who's caught wanking, the funnier it is smile I think a mutual masturbation expedition  with a lover would be an excellent idea. In an empty church or covertly during the service smile in the bushes, on the bus. I know where I work someone was caught twice, wanking in a supermarket warehouse
AND IT WASN'T ME!!!

They were fired for it. You can't put fresh fruit and veg on sale not knowing what unsavoury practices have been going on while it was in storage smile I did have a go at this when I was 12 tho, strolling through a shopping precinct with both hands in my pockets, one of which was definitely not motionless smile I didn't get off, otherwise I probly wouldn't have stayed on my feet smile

I love the modern world too. I think the 21st century beats the crap out of the last one, and it's only 6 years old smile

Last edited by blissed (24-09-06 00:20:08)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#3 24-09-06 09:40:47

petitdiable

Hello I am German and my English is not so good - sorry -
But I have one question please on all the visitors.

My friends and I like first of all masturbating-clips from mature women - preferably about 40 or 50 years and older.

Please let me know wether you like sometimes this ladies too.

If it is so, we shall beg this "Ifeelmyself-forum" to show us one of such mature women once a week.

Thanks for your answer!!!!

#4 24-09-06 10:50:04

richard
Administrator

petitdiable wrote:

Hello I am German and my English is not so good - sorry -
But I have one question please on all the visitors.

My friends and I like first of all masturbating-clips from mature women - preferably about 40 or 50 years and older.

Please let me know wether you like sometimes this ladies too.

If it is so, we shall beg this "Ifeelmyself-forum" to show us one of such mature women once a week.

Thanks for your answer!!!!

We can only show you those women who choose to participate.  If you can refer some older women to us we would be happy to include them on the site.

#5 24-09-06 14:38:30

Cate
Website

blissed wrote:

I know where I work someone was caught twice, wanking in a supermarket warehouse
AND IT WASN'T ME!!!

They were fired for it. You can't put fresh fruit and veg on sale not knowing what unsavoury practices have been going on while it was in storage smile

Very funny blissed I bet it didn't get mentioned in their letter of refrence. If it ever happened to me I would blush terribly at my next job interview while lying about why I left my last job.

Come on people there has to be more opinions or stories on this

#6 24-09-06 16:43:51

nihpuad

Cate wrote:

How much difference does the gender of the person have on how it’s interpreted? If a girl masturbates on the train it is hot, risky and thrilling but if it’s a guy he’s an overcoat-wearing pervert.

A corrollary to my previously stated (and hotly disputed) theory that the female body is inherently more beautiful than the male body is the notion that female sexuality is inherently more delightful than male sexuality. I bet far more straight women watch female-centric erotica than do straight men watch male-centric erotica (e.g., I bet all the female members at BA watch the girls, but most of the male members say they don't watch the guys). Thus, when a man wanks in public, women who see him may feel offended or sexually threatened (because such boundary-crossing public sexuality hints at rape) and men who see him are at best disinterested. OTOH, when a woman wanks in public, women who see her are likely not offended or threatened, and men who see her are likely enthralled. Who's going to complain?

Cate wrote:

What about if they are watching someone while they do it is that what takes it from harmless fun to victimisation.

I've never wanked in public, but I've often wondered the same thing about "girlwatching" (to use a quaint old-fashioned term), which I do indulge in. I once had a female coworker tell me that even simply turning one's head to watch a woman as she passed qualified as sexual harrassment, which I thought was an extreme interpretation. I'm always on good behavior in the workplace, but I do watch attractive women I see on the street or in a shopping mall. I try not to be gross about it -- no conspicuous leering, no whistles or comments, no following people around, etc. -- but if she catches me looking, I don't feel too guilty. Someone once told me that girlwatching objectifies women by focusing only on their looks, rather than their deeper selves. I turned that over in my mind and finally realized that these people are strangers to me, people whose "deeper selves" I'll never know anyway and with whom my only relationship is a brief exchange of photons. Given that all of the strangers I see around me are already just visual "objects," why is it wrong or offensive for me to pay the most attention to the objects that most please me?

Folks have a right to be secure in their own person, even when in public, and a right to move through the world unmolested (in the broadest sense of the word "molest"). But IMHO nobody has an inherent right to live in a world that never presents them with images outside their comfort zone.

I realize this hasn't done much to answer the question in practical terms, but I've enjoyed the little moment of self-examination. Hopefully it hasn't been too boring for everyone else.

#7 24-09-06 17:22:07

ashmedi

I think dauphinb2 has captured my thoughts completely.

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#8 24-09-06 22:53:27

Siobhan

mine too. To quote the late, great Peter Sellers: "I like to watch."

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#9 24-09-06 23:55:48

Journeyfan

ashmedi wrote:

I think dauphinb2 has captured my thoughts completely.

siobhan wrote:

mine too. To quote the late, great Peter Sellers: "I like to watch."

And mine too - excellently worded dauphinb2

Earlier this evening I spent an hour or two typing out my (still) extremely vivid recollection of an episode from my youth, which undoubtedly was/is the major factor that has influenced my absolute fascination with female masturbation and orgasm for the 30 years that have passed since that time.

I did start with every intention of posting it to this thread. Only to find when I read it back that - at least at the present time - it is far too "open" and personal an experience for me to feel entirely comfortable posting it - even though it is entirely apposite to Cate's thread and I imagine, exactly the sort of "story" Cate is looking for!

Plus - on a lighter note - when I finally printed it out - it stretched to around three pages long!

Now I do recall from an earlier post Siobhan that you, to paraphrase your own words if I may: "....particularly do enjoy a long one - post that is - the longer the better!" or something of that nature lol - still I honestly cannot share this experience at this time.

Sorry, maybe someday soon I'll find the courage to be that open - just not now hmm

So why mention it at all? - I really don't know? roll

JF

"Crying to the sky .... searching for a silver lining,
Hoping that the clouds I'm climbing aren't hiding rain."

Bill Nelson - "Crying To The Sky"

#10 25-09-06 04:16:09

Siobhan

I can understand why you posted that -- first, Cate has been clear that she wants it, and she wants it now! And I understand that desire for people's stories. I share it. Incidentally, I began a story in one of these threads (i think it was the stranger sex thread) about one of my OWN public masturbation episodes, and what transpired therefrom, but I seem to have gone on a long time and never gotten to the finale. I've just been waiting for the mood to strike, and I promise, Cate, I'll do right by the question in due time. Meanwhile, JF, all things in their own time. As (another) collection of wonderful stories  about life says, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak". . . and, we might add, a time to collect one's thoughts and memories, and a time to post  for public consumption one's thoughts and memories smile  (Ecclesiates 3:1,7)

So, when you're ready, JF, we'll be here. And when I'm ready, my little half-written story will be there; to re-affirm, yes, THIS IFM member loves long posts, but long posts often don't get read first. Example: Gala wrote what is clearly a superb and provocative and thorough post on the thread of her name, and I've not read it yet because I want to wait til I can really sit with and ponder it -- thoughtful discourse sent should be thoughtfully received.

----

So, to the thread, even though I've not yet shared any public masturbation stories, I have masturbated in public at least since i was four, and been caught a handful of times that I know about and likely more that I don't. I've seen five or six men masturbating in public but no women and, yes, i have stories which basically, and somewhat sadly, tend to confirm dauphin's speculations.

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#11 25-09-06 07:02:35

msnevil

When I was in collage it was common knowledge that a lot of people mastubated to help study, stay awake driving a car to a clinical site, etc.

One of my eye awakening moments was at this time. A girl I car pooled with was very brazen about her sex life. Anyway, she got off talking about her "friends with benifits." (open sex with friends)She would usually masturbate while talking about her "adventures".

Being that I am shy in public, I just kept quiet in my seat. And listen to her tell her stories. There was no sexual attraction between us, And she respected my convictions to never cheat on my wife.  (Well she did "invite" me into her house, but I turned her down every time.)

#12 25-09-06 07:28:49

msnevil

dauphinb2 wrote:

I once had a female coworker tell me that even simply turning one's head to watch a woman as she passed qualified as sexual harrassment, which I thought was an extreme interpretation.

Believe it or not. I had a sexual harassment suit thrown at me for "dressing a woman down with my eye's." She stated "He undress's me in his eye's. And I feel like a piece of meat. (She was a very unattractive 55 year old woman.)

Needless to say. The PC management warned me not to "stare" at her. Later on she told me if I look at her more then 2 seconds. It was sexual harassment.

It doesn't matter what you say, do or act. If a woman wants to find something. She will find something. (Or a Man as well.)

While were on the subject. I was hit on by a married woman. She stated to me in direct terms. "If I don't sleep with her, she will accuse me of sexual harassment." Me being a natural born "smart ass". Stated if I was married to her, I would drown myself.

I was Naive and didn't think she would carry out her threat. She did, three times. And then I quit my last job. I filed sexual harassment change’s at her the first time and was told. "It's a woman world, get used to it".

At my present job. There is no tolerance for sexual harassment. And a girl was fired recently for using "sex threats" for advancement. (This is the way it should be.)

Dauphinb2, please be aware that your female co-worker was right. And I will add, Deep breath's is considered sexual harassment as well. (Sex sound imitations) I know it sounds extreme. But some woman\men will go through extreme's to persecute the opposite sex.

Harassment is not based on intent, but on how the harassed "feels". And any body pathological action can be misconstrued as harassment.

#13 25-09-06 07:46:08

msnevil

Cate wrote:

If a girl masturbates on the train it is hot, risky and thrilling but if it’s a guy he’s an overcoat-wearing pervert.

I have ofton wondered this. Why are man usually considered evil sex starved beasts and woman innocent dove's.

For exp.
If a man expose's himself by accident. (Exp his swim trunks fall off) He is exposing himself. If a woman expose's herself, its a accident.

If a Man wears tight pants, its indecent. If a woman wears tight shirt\pants, its the norm. (Unless the other woman "dislike" the other woman Then she called a slut. If a man calls her a "slut" and a woman hears. Its a whole different ball game. A man who where's tight pants is usually considered "gay" by men. A woman with a "tight" shirt is "hot".)

I work in a field dominated by woman. Woman are sexual by nature. As much as any man. (And I got tired of being the butt of woman's "cat" calls.)

Not all men are "pigs", not all woman are "doves". When people are able to embrace thier sexual nature. Then perhaps there will be less "helen of troy" moments in history.

And hey, I'm for topfreedom. But then Agian, I'm a pig. And I like to "look" when its consentual.

#14 25-09-06 14:25:20

Journeyfan

Siobhan wrote:

I can understand why you posted that -- first, Cate has been clear that she wants it, and she wants it now! And I understand that desire for people's stories. I share it. Incidentally, I began a story in one of these threads (i think it was the stranger sex thread) about one of my OWN public masturbation episodes, and what transpired therefrom, but I seem to have gone on a long time and never gotten to the finale. I've just been waiting for the mood to strike, and I promise, Cate, I'll do right by the question in due time. Meanwhile, JF, all things in their own time. As (another) collection of wonderful stories  about life says, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak". . . and, we might add, a time to collect one's thoughts and memories, and a time to post  for public consumption one's thoughts and memories smile  (Ecclesiates 3:1,7)

So, when you're ready, JF, we'll be here. And when I'm ready, my little half-written story will be there; to re-affirm, yes, THIS IFM member loves long posts, but long posts often don't get read first. Example: Gala wrote what is clearly a superb and provocative and thorough post on the thread of her name, and I've not read it yet because I want to wait til I can really sit with and ponder it -- thoughtful discourse sent should be thoughtfully received.

----

So, to the thread, even though I've not yet shared any public masturbation stories, I have masturbated in public at least since i was four, and been caught a handful of times that I know about and likely more that I don't. I've seen five or six men masturbating in public but no women and, yes, i have stories which basically, and somewhat sadly, tend to confirm dauphin's speculations.

Siobhan, thank you so much for your post - you really do have a wonderful gift of finding "the right words at the right time" smile

I especially appreciated the quote from Ecclesiastes - I had totally forgotten that one, despite having attended a "Church" school from ages 8 until 18!

If (or possibly when) I decide to post "my story", some might wonder what all the fuss was about! It was not at all traumatic for me to think about (maybe it seems a little "pervy" now) but, having "revisited" the memory by typing out my thoughts, realise that it remains one of the fondest memories of my "mis-spent youth" smile ( I was 15 years old at the time)

Many other forum contributors, including yourself, have been far more "open" and have related far more intimate details of their "sexual exploits" - yet despite all that, the episode happened over 30 years ago and should maybe remain there!....for what it really is:- a distant, albeit influential memory - now consigned to history!

We'll see smile

Thank you once again

JF

Last edited by Journeyfan (25-09-06 14:31:07)

"Crying to the sky .... searching for a silver lining,
Hoping that the clouds I'm climbing aren't hiding rain."

Bill Nelson - "Crying To The Sky"

#15 25-09-06 15:14:27

bodyhead

Maybe things would be different in a different world, but I don't think men should ever masturbate in a public place. It has nothing to do with aesthetics, but that the penis is rightfully perceived as a potential weapon and a woman's vagina isn't. Also, as far as children are concerned, something big (in a child's eyes) sticking out and being held by the man is likely to be found more disturbing than a woman touching something that's more intergated (sorry, searching for words here) into her body.

#16 26-09-06 06:59:01

nihpuad

msnevil wrote:

And I got tired of being the butt of woman's "cat" calls.

Hmmm... I'm not ugly, but I'm not conspicuously good-loooking either, and I have never once in my life been the subject of "cat call" or any other form of public display of lust from a stranger. I would positively lurrrrv to be the object of some passing stranger's naked desire... which is why, I suppose, it's so hard for me to understand why people who are get offended.

I guess it's just a matter of the grass being greener on the other side of the proverbial fence. wink

#17 27-09-06 01:36:23

aven frey
Video editor
Website

msnevil wrote:

If a Man wears tight pants, its indecent. If a woman wears tight shirt\pants, its the norm. (Unless the other woman "dislike" the other woman Then she called a slut. If a man calls her a "slut" and a woman hears. Its a whole different ball game. A man who where's tight pants is usually considered "gay" by men. A woman with a "tight" shirt is "hot".)

Msnevil if you want to wear tight paints just do it! Don't let no patriarchal gay bashing social system hold you back! wink And if you want to wear a short tight pants no one here will call you a slut!

#18 27-09-06 02:08:01

aven frey
Video editor
Website

bodyhead wrote:

Maybe things would be different in a different world, but I don't think men should ever masturbate in a public place. It has nothing to do with aesthetics, but that the penis is rightfully perceived as a potential weapon and a woman's vagina isn't. Also, as far as children are concerned, something big (in a child's eyes) sticking out and being held by the man is likely to be found more disturbing than a woman touching something that's more intergated (sorry, searching for words here) into her body.

Okay I'm going to get all personal here, in fact I hardly ever talk about this so its a little weird posting it to so many people but I want to back up bodyheads words with an example (and I do wish it were a different world and this double standard didn't exist but it does).

I was 17 and had just moved to the city for uni and I was sitting in the botanical gardens reading when this middle aged guy came up and asked if he could sit down next to me. We started chatting and he wanted to know things like where I was from and how long I had been in Melbourne by myself etc etc. I realise now that I pretty much had nieve flashing accross my forehead in huge neon lights and when he started asking questions about my sex life I should have got up and walked away. I actually still feel really embarrased as to why I didn't and it was simply because I was to polite, I didn't want to offend him!!! Anyway this went on for a bit until he showed me his hard on "See look what you've done to me" (mind you this was the first time I had actually seen one). By this time it was nearly dark and I was quite frightened (aswel as being to 'polite'! -damn parents!!) and I watched him masturbate. He even asked me if I wanted to taste his cum  neutral !! The worst thing and the thing I felt really really ashamed about was that I didn't even let him know he had upset me, that his erect penis made me feel really threatened, I actually gave him a fake number before I took off in tears to the tram stop, so as to not offend him when he asked for it!
Soon after I cut my hair really short and died it brown and didn't wear dresses or skirts for a couple of years - you see then I could avoid unwanted advancements aswel as ever being rude (clever wasn't I  yikes ).

#19 27-09-06 04:06:58

Burlesque

Thanks for telling us this, Max. It's sort of an eye-opener for a person like me as to just how awful people can be. Even being male, I recognise one part of your story: being conditioned into being polite to people who just deserve a good, massive kick in the crotch. I'm sorry that this happened to you, I really am.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#20 27-09-06 10:06:05

Cate
Website

Thanks everyone for the responses especially Max. I had a simillar thing happen to me although not nearly as bad as it was over the phone but I also just answerd questions and listened to them out of politeness. I think I was 12 at the time and felt like I was in real physical danger for a few weeks afterwards.

dauphinb while I personally disagree that women by nature are aestheticaly more pleasing than men I do tend to agree that the genral populace agrees with this point of view.

msnevil I hate those double standards too. Women can be abusive sexual deviants and men innocent and vulnerable.

I don't see anything wrong with ogling people unless you know it upsets them then manners kick in. Also appreciating physical beauty is not a bad thing how can you appreciate the deeper thoughts of a stranger and even if you know they're a bastard they might still be damn good looking.

#21 27-09-06 15:08:11

The_Elfman
Website

Thanks for telling us your story Max.  I can imagine that must have been very traumatic for you.

The intent is very important here I think.  If someone is doing it surreptitiously (that is not wanting to be seen) I don’t really have a problem with it (I confess to having done this once or twice myself) but as an act of deliberate exhibitionism as in the case of Max’s assailant (and I use that word without hesitation) it is of course totally unacceptable.

As has been stated there is a double standard applied to exhibitionism according to gender.  In my opinion there shouldn’t be with something as graphic as masturbation.  It would be wrong I think for a woman to assume that her male audience is aroused and captivated by her performance.  He could be just as easily be offended and embarrassed by it (or indeed as traumatised as Max was by her experience).

Maybe a good comparison would be urinating in a public place.  We have all at times been forced to do it but when we have we have found somewhere private and discreet.  We don't do it where we can easliy be seen by everyone around.

Elfman

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

#22 27-09-06 19:59:24

Rapture

Hello everyone, first time poster here.

I cant say that I'd advise doing it in a public place. The fact that you want to show it, doesn't mean that others want to see it.

The only "public" place that I've done it as an adult was in porn movie theatres. Almost everyone else was doing the same thing, so nobody was offended.

As a juvenial, I did it a few times in front of a group of 4 or 5 girls who were about 3 years older than me. I must stress that it was their idea, not mine. Those were VERY, VERY conservative times, way back then, so I'm fairly certain that none of them had ever seen an erect penis before, let alone an ejaculation. How much of it was just curiosity on their part, I do not know.

Michael

#23 27-09-06 20:27:41

Siobhan

Hi Michael -- welcome to the forum smile

#24 28-09-06 05:42:22

nihpuad

Rapture wrote:

The fact that you want to show it, doesn't mean that others want to see it.

I agree, but I think there's a distinction (albeit maybe a subtle one) to be made between putting on a conspicuous, potentially unwanted show and sneaking a private moment in a public place where you might get caught.

Rapture wrote:

The only "public" place that I've done it as an adult was in porn movie theatres. Almost everyone else was doing the same thing, so nobody was offended.

Hmmm... wonder what Pee Wee Herman thinks about that? wink

Welcome to the forum! Any significance to the fact that your forum nick is "Rapture" and your real name (or at least the name you signed your post with) is that of an archangel? Jus' wondrin'... smile

#25 28-09-06 06:51:24

msnevil

A Ugly woman in the army is 10*s more beautiful.

A man in a field that is a 9:1 female to male ratio is the same.

And the Grass is always greener where there's Sh!t. smile Its just a matter of perspective. One's person's Sh!t is another persons daisey's.

dauphinb2 wrote:
msnevil wrote:

And I got tired of being the butt of woman's "cat" calls.

Hmmm... I'm not ugly, but I'm not conspicuously good-loooking either, and I have never once in my life been the subject of "cat call" or any other form of public display of lust from a stranger. I would positively lurrrrv to be the object of some passing stranger's naked desire... which is why, I suppose, it's so hard for me to understand why people who are get offended.

I guess it's just a matter of the grass being greener on the other side of the proverbial fence. wink

Last edited by msnevil (28-09-06 06:52:35)

Board footer