Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 22-07-06 22:46:28

blissed

Alleyes1 your email address is incomplete

Hi, I can't return your email because your email address you put in your profile is incomplete, at least thats what hotmail says. If it is incomplete could you redoo it or just post in here and I'll email you from here. You don't post much so hunting for one of your posts is a bit of a trial. Thnaks smile

Last edited by blissed (22-07-06 22:47:15)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#2 22-07-06 22:52:50

The_Elfman
Website

Re: Alleyes1 your email address is incomplete

The site system can be a bit unprectable I find blissed.  I've never had any trouble replying to you but I used to have a lot of problems with Ashmedi until I moved him to another address and I can't reply to Max's emails.  I have to log onto the site and email her directly.  (Of course maybe that's because she's "blocked" me because she knows I'm a weirdo) smile.

Elfman

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

#3 22-07-06 23:11:43

Burlesque

She should have done that a long time ago, Elf, and I should have told her all about you smile.

Seriously, the site emailing system doesn't work all that well. I don't know why, since I am a computer-illiterate ape, but it appears to be hit or miss every time. Perhaps someone who knows some nice terminology could post about in the "Tech stuff" area? Not that anyone would ever dream of emailing me, of course smile, but I'm trying to be a bit magnanimous and philanthropic here, because I need practice in those areas.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#4 22-07-06 23:17:06

The_Elfman
Website

Burlesque wrote:

She should have done that a long time ago, Elf, and I should have told her all about you smile.

Seriously, the site emailing system doesn't work all that well. I don't know why, since I am a computer-illiterate ape, but it appears to be hit or miss every time. Perhaps someone who knows some nice terminology could post about in the "Tech stuff" area? Not that anyone would ever dream of emailing me, of course smile, but I'm trying to be a bit magnanimous and philanthropic here, because I need practice in those areas.

Burlesque.

Come to think of it I used to have problems emailing you as well Burlesque.  Oh the system worked fine.  It's just that your mad.

Elfman

#5 22-07-06 23:18:43

Burlesque

Ah, thank you, Elf. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you!

Burlesque.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#6 23-07-06 02:41:05

aven frey
Video editor
Website

The_Elfman wrote:

I can't reply to Max's emails.  I have to log onto the site and email her directly.  (Of course maybe that's because she's "blocked" me because she knows I'm a weirdo) smile.

Elfman

umm no one could reply to my emails because I'm a tool! I had a typo in the max@ifm address!! Its all fixed now!
Elfman you should know by now that weirdo's are my favorite types of people and I would never block one (even after all the stuff Burlesque told me!)!!

#7 23-07-06 10:53:53

The_Elfman
Website

max wrote:
The_Elfman wrote:

I can't reply to Max's emails.  I have to log onto the site and email her directly.  (Of course maybe that's because she's "blocked" me because she knows I'm a weirdo) smile.

Elfman

umm no one could reply to my emails because I'm a tool! I had a typo in the max@ifm address!! Its all fixed now!
Elfman you should know by now that weirdo's are my favorite types of people and I would never block one (even after all the stuff Burlesque told me!)!!

He can talk!!!!  That's one Swede who has had one too many battle axe blows on his horned helmet.  Did you know that once he................................

Elfman.

Last edited by The_Elfman (23-07-06 10:55:08)

#8 23-07-06 14:55:32

Burlesque

That's right, Elf, keep feeding her lies. That will only verify all the nasty, vile, noisome material about you I have already provided her with. I have detailed files, Elfman, remember that.

Burlesque.

#9 23-07-06 20:28:36

alleyes1

blissed wrote:

Hi, I can't return your email because your email address you put in your profile is incomplete, at least thats what hotmail says. If it is incomplete could you redoo it or just post in here and I'll email you from here. You don't post much so hunting for one of your posts is a bit of a trial. Thnaks smile

Hi blissed,
Yea, I don't normally post my real email on sites like this because of the spam and weirdo issues. I thought I had emailed you from Outlook before but now that I think about it, it was stoneyyy. Too bad they don't just have a PM you can send. Will get back to you.

Thanks for the reply,
Alleyes

Old Age Is Just A Few More Trips Around the Sun

#10 23-07-06 20:50:16

Burlesque

Who are you calling a weirdo!? big_smile

Burlesque.

#11 24-07-06 00:01:51

The_Elfman
Website

On the subject of emails a quick announcement if I may.  I have been unable to access Yahoo.uk all day today (their server has been down I think) which means that since my site email is a Yahoo one I have not been able to access my messages.  If you emailed me since Saturday evening and not received a reply yet I apologise.  I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Elfman

Board footer