Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 19-07-06 11:49:49

tellin

Adieu my friends

In light of recent developements on IFM and my medical condition, I believe the time has come for me to say goodbye.

I am having increasing difficulty comprehending posts, especially longer individual posts and more intellectual threads. So before I say something totally out of left field, or become a nuisance to anyone. I will bow out with what dignity my affliction allows me.

My last words to my friends are these...

I have thoroughly enjoyed conversing with you all here and on ISM and BA. My thoughts and prayers are with you Ashmedi. May God bless you and your family. The rest of the crew, Elfman, Burlesque, Bish, Gala, Blissed, Maxi, Richard and anyone else I have unintentionally forgotten, it was a wonderful ride. I sincerely appreciate the whole lot of you for driving me crazy and for keeping me sane.

To you beautiful, erotic, sensual women who have given pleasure by sharing one of your most intimate moments with me and everyone here at IFM, I say thank you. Believe me when I say that you will continue to keep me satisfied. I have downloaded every video available on this site, and will until my membership runs out. I will think of every one of you each time I look at one of them. Especially you, Dandy, Ruby and Liandra.  Hearing the clap of thunder in the distance or see lightening turn the dark night blue will mean something more to me for the rest of my time.

Richard and/or Maxi, I see that you have locked threads on the subject of Liandra. If you feel this post needs to be locked, so be it. But I will leave with these words...

Liandra, I support you 100% and always will. I have always admired your strength and courage. I know you are doing what you feel is right. Know that you are admired for who you are, no matter your past or where you go in the future. Take care of yourself.

Please do not post anything more about Liandra on this thread. I would like it to stay alive for as long as possible. I have allowed my email address to be viewed in case anyone wants to let me know what is going on or just to say hi.

Good Bye. sad

Last edited by tellin (19-07-06 11:57:27)

#2 19-07-06 14:35:25

Bishop of Bath & Wells

Re: Adieu my friends

This forum is such a sad place at the moment. sad

A beautifully-worded final post, Tellin. We're all going to miss you dreadfully.

Peace be with you.

Bish

#3 19-07-06 16:56:37

ashmedi

Tellin. I will miss you, and hope
you are still around to read this.

I agree with everything you said
and my medical problems are
also preventing me from reading
the long involved posts. I wish I
could but it is too difficult scrolling
from side to side to read and comprehend.

I go fro laser tomorrow and will be off
system till Sunday.

Best of luck to you Tellin, maybe
we will meet somewhere sometime.

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#4 19-07-06 17:53:03

The_Elfman
Website

Thank you for doing us the honour of gracing this forum tellin.  We will miss you.  May whatever spirit you bow to protect you.

Elfman.

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

#5 19-07-06 18:23:02

blissed

Oh well I'll give you one of these smile because I know this probably sounds corny and is probably very easy for me to say but I think if you have someone who's looking after you who loves you, there will still be moments when you can just take simple joy from being alive. So I'll give you another one smile in fact you can have 2 more smile smile and I hope there'll be a few more nice moments in store for you yet smile Got your email and I'll be able to find how your doing.

By for now and take care

Jake smile

Last edited by blissed (19-07-06 18:24:38)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#6 20-07-06 01:43:11

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Sad to hear this Tellin. You mentioned something about  becoming a nuisence - its probably easier said then done but you shouldn't feel like that ever (left fields the best field!).
Take care xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoox

Board footer