Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 15-06-06 14:56:46

Will

I'm offski!

Well, it's done now.....

I fly out next Tuesday, heading to Hong Kong for four nights before making my way down to Sydney. I then have around 8 days there before joining with a group which will take 14-15 days travelling up the East Coast towards Cairns, visiting places along the way (Byron Bay, Fraser Island, Whitsundays.....). Then a couple of days in Cairns and then a flight down to Melbourne where I'll spend my last 8 days.

I only booked this on Tuesday as well. I didn't intend for it to be such a rushed affair, but why the hell not. I've got nothing keeping me here at the moment.

I'm obviously excited, though still quite daunted at the prospect. Especially as I'm going on my own, but I have no doubt at all that I'll have the time of my life.

#2 15-06-06 15:07:36

Burlesque

Re: I'm offski!

Have a good trip and many exciting experiences!

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#3 15-06-06 16:57:05

Will

Definately. I've travelled before, but never on my own. It's more the case of not knowing what to expect that's daunting. But then that's what it's all about is it not!

Plus, the added bonus is that in Australia there are plently of Australian women. Nearly as many as there are in London! tongue

A bonus as I've always had a thing for the accent. Probably due to watching too much Neighbours in my formative years.

Last edited by Will (15-06-06 16:57:22)

#4 15-06-06 17:55:31

Elfman

Do me a favour Will if you get time when you're in Melbourne pop into the IFM office and report back.  Let us know if it really is the den of debauchery they make it out to be.  Oh and take a good look at what is holding up Richard's desk smile.

Last edited by Elfman (15-06-06 17:56:04)

#5 15-06-06 18:57:12

blissed

Will, have a good time. If you meet an Australian woman you might not want to come back smile If your on your own, you have to engage with people, so your not just an observer. I think it'll be great.

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#6 16-06-06 05:20:06

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Oh Will how exciting. When you travel by yourself I think you tend to meet the most interesting people. When traveling up the East Coast can I strongly suggest you see the Tweed Valley. Which is sort of just up and behind Byron Bay. Its my most favorite part of Australia and one day when I can convince Richard that the IFM office would be better up there, I'm going to live there. I was actually born in Murwillumbah and there is an amazing drive that comes off the Pacific HWY (its called the Tweed Valley rd or something) and runs along the Tweed River through Murwillumbah and Nimbin and past Mnt Warning and a place called Moo Moo or Moo choo or something like that.

#7 16-06-06 09:13:41

Jakeview

Enjoy, Will! I look forward to hearing your stories.

Board footer