Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 12-06-06 02:06:34

Warmtouch

Aussie doc re-thinks clitoris -- much more to it than realized...

... at least by the male-dominated medical establishment. Fascinating stuff. It's amazing that they can still learn new things about basic physical structures (as opposed to, say, biochemistry) after all these years of research. Or perhaps non-research.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5013866.stm

#2 12-06-06 03:48:19

bodyhead

Re: Aussie doc re-thinks clitoris -- much more to it than realized...

Warmtouch wrote:

... at least by the male-dominated medical establishment. Fascinating stuff. It's amazing that they can still learn new things about basic physical structures (as opposed to, say, biochemistry) after all these years of research. Or perhaps non-research.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5013866.stm

Brilliant! I've already freaked out a (male) friend by telling him that that the clitoris is sixteen inches long (which is the last thing I heard) but this is really going to faze him. It's strange really, because his ideal woman is a female dalek! Actually I can imagine a dalek as one great erogonous zone, so maybe I should point out the parallels.

Anyway, non-research, as you say.

Last edited by bodyhead (12-06-06 03:50:10)

#3 12-06-06 07:54:30

msnevil

Actually both organs, "penis and clitoris" are but a part of a much larger picture of the reproductive glands. (Which She seems to see "clit" and defines the rest of the sexual organs by that.)

Of course, If the Clitoris is also the Vagina. Then by definition the Penis is also the Scrotum.

But in all honesty, the whole body is a sexual organ. And to degrade it to parts. Is to miss the big picture. The whole sexual Holistic being.

#4 12-06-06 13:12:17

Burlesque

I'm one for the "sex is all in the mind" way of thinking. Size matters, but mainly the size of the mind wink. Still, I've also read a bit about this "extended clitoris" research, and I think the best thing about this work is that female sexuality obviously is being taken more seriously by the medical establishment these days.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#5 12-06-06 13:57:43

Warmtouch

I believe Masters and Johnson found that it was theoretically possible but extremely, extremely rare.

When you think about it, evolution doesn't select for guys who come before they're inside. smile

#6 12-06-06 14:17:36

blissed

Liandra wrote:

I mean could you get a guy to ejaculate by having some people simaltaneously sucking his toes, his nipples (provided he was the kind who likes this), biting/ kissing his neck, stroking all over his body, but nobody touching his dick or balls or anus...what do you guys reckon?

Ooooh yes please! If there were say 8 or 9 women doing this to me simultaniously, I think that might do the trick smile Actually that does it for me as a fantasy where there aren't really any women but I'm touching my penis. So I think it's gonna work the other way round.

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#7 12-06-06 17:28:34

Nowaysis

msnevil wrote:

Of course, If the Clitoris is also the Vagina. Then by definition the Penis is also the Scrotum.

But in all honesty, the whole body is a sexual organ. And to degrade it to parts. Is to miss the big picture. The whole sexual Holistic being.

True. Regardless of what the parts are called, the scrotum is certainly sensitive to touch as well (if not quite as sensitive) so disregarding it in favour of the head of the penis, or doing the same with the labia and clitoris is just ignorant anyway, no matter what the parts are called or how they're internally attached to each other.

Last edited by Nowaysis (12-06-06 17:29:02)

Let us scatter our clothes to the wind

#8 12-06-06 18:02:16

Elfman

msnevil wrote:

Bloody well said msn.  Not only do you miss the big piture by ignoring this you miss out on a hell of a lot of fun as well.

#9 13-06-06 10:37:31

msnevil

Wet dreams.

#10 13-06-06 11:27:46

Norpe

Liandra -- depends very much on the age of the guy. At 18 or 19, I'd have said 'hell yes'.. these days (30ish) not so sure, maybe if I went without for a couple of weeks.

Board footer