Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 06-06-06 04:23:34

ashmedi

Official "Good Night" thread

It is now 11:20 PM, DST and I'm tired, so Good Night.

Got to get some sleep so I will be rested for tomorrows download.
Can't remember who it is  so morning will be a surprise.

I think the down unders s/b back from Tuesday lunch by now. Hope you're all having a fine day smile

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#2 07-06-06 01:44:55

blissed

Re: Official "Good Night" thread

Well I'm off to bed. So I might as well stick to the rules and use the official 'I'm off to bed thread' Good idea Ashmedi, I didn't know you have to rest with a good nights sleep before each download. My god, you must be enjoying yourself there smile

Last edited by blissed (07-06-06 01:45:26)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#3 07-06-06 02:00:02

Burlesque

I for bed. It's been an awfully long day, and if I'm correct, tomorrow will feature IFM's first Wednesday download, so I better be rested. Blissed, if you don't need to rest between each download, you've either got one hell of a constitution or you're just not trying hard enough smile.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#4 07-06-06 03:22:41

ashmedi

blissed wrote:

I didn't know you have to rest with a good nights sleep before each download. My god, you must be enjoying yourself there smile

I have to sleep because I just can't stay up and wait. If they would upload the files 3 to 4 hours sooner, I could probably watch them before I went to bed.

Burlesque wrote:

.... and if I'm correct, tomorrow will feature IFM's first Wednesday download, so I better be rested.Burlesque.

Burlesque, I hope you are right and they aren't considering the "chat" to be a download. I am hoping there is a chat and a download.

And I'm glad to see Blissed and Burlesque say "good night". smile
I was beginning to think I was the only person around here that slept.

Well, it's only about 10:20 PM DST here, but I am going to bed, my eyes are very tired tonight for some reason. cya l8er

#5 07-06-06 12:10:24

ashmedi

I guess they consider the "chat" to ve a download, nothing else is available to see. Oh well, I guess I watch Roxann today. Wonder how long we will have to wait for part 2??

#6 07-06-06 12:43:26

Burlesque

The chat is nice enough, I'm not complaining. Speaking of part two's, I'm still jumping around trying to keep myself busy until Liandra's deuxieme parte will arrive and allow me to relax back into a normal way of life ... AFTER watching it, obviously. Well, it gives one something to look forward to.

Burlesque.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#7 08-06-06 11:57:13

Burlesque

What do you know, insomnia strikes again. I haven't had it for years, and now it's two nights in a row I have been unable to sleep. Fortunately, there were some ladies here that I hadn't ogled yet, so at least I was able to keep myself occupied smile.

Burlesque.

#8 12-06-06 00:45:54

Bishop of Bath & Wells

G'night, John Boy!

[switches off bedside lamp]

Bish

#9 12-06-06 01:02:03

Burlesque

Pardon me for asking, Bish, but where on Earth have you been? I was beginning to worry about you!

Burlesque.

#10 12-06-06 03:58:02

bodyhead

Nearly four a.m., dawn chorus is well under way. The moon is blood-red. About an hour before bedtime, so this post is innapropriate to this thread.
Sorry, I'll go away now. That green t-shirt really suits Liandra.

#11 12-06-06 19:48:50

Bishop of Bath & Wells

Burlesque wrote:

Pardon me for asking, Bish, but where on Earth have you been? I was beginning to worry about you!

Burlesque.

A fatal combination of world cup football and test cricket have been putting a strain on my IFM time recently. But thank you for asking, Burlesque! smile

Bish

#12 12-06-06 22:24:48

Burlesque

Good to know you're alright!

Burlesque.

#13 12-06-06 22:48:48

ashmedi

bodyhead wrote:

Nearly four a.m., dawn chorus is well under way. The moon is blood-red. About an hour before bedtime, so this post is innapropriate to this thread.

I was going to ask if you worked shifts, actually it's obvious you do so that was a dumb thought.

I post on another forum a welcome to each Full Moon and advise when it's due and what it's name is. At the same time you posted my Full Moon had just risen and was low in the Southern sky. If yours was red was it just setting?

I was also going to say goodnight last but discovered my subscription had lapsed and I could read, but not post. So a late good night to bodyhead from the other side of the big pond. smile

Last edited by ashmedi (12-06-06 22:50:23)

#14 13-06-06 02:58:40

bodyhead

ashmedi wrote:
bodyhead wrote:

I was going to ask if you worked shifts, actually it's obvious you do so that was a dumb thought.
I post on another forum a welcome to each Full Moon and advise when it's due and what it's name is. At the same time you posted my Full Moon had just risen and was low in the Southern sky. If yours was red was it just setting?
I was also going to say goodnight last but discovered my subscription had lapsed and I could read, but not post. So a late good night to bodyhead from the other side of the big pond. smile

Why thank you Ashmedi. The thought  has successfully transferred to tonight. Yes, the red moon was settling down behind the warehouses on the other side of the river as I was writing that post.
I could say I work in shifts but it would be highly misleading - I live on disability benefits and I don't like the daytime. I do some afternoon voluntary work though, which I suppose could count.
Yes, a full moon is a wonder. Because I live next to an estuary I can observe the effects of push and pull of sun and the moon every day.
Good feeling to have that connection!

#15 13-06-06 03:10:38

Burlesque

I prefer the nights too, Bodyhead, and the moon has always fascinated me, as one is able to see so much detail on its surface without needing binoculars or a telescope. And yes, the green t-shirt does suit Liandra. I saw a photograph of her wearing it at a different location. Very pretty.

Well, I'm finally off to bed to count myself to sleep: "One lovely masturbating lady, two lovely masturbating ladies ... "

Burlesque.

Last edited by Burlesque (13-06-06 03:15:09)

#16 13-06-06 04:24:24

ashmedi

It is now 11:20 pm DST and I am tired. So off to bed I go so and I can wake refreshed in another 7 or 8 hours and download Tuesdays delight. So good night to anyone still awake, good night belatedly to those who have crashed already, and good night to those who may wander in later. wink

Board footer