Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 01-06-06 09:21:29

Burlesque

Happy Birthday, Elfman!

Hello, Elfman, and a very happy birthday to you!

I've been a member of IFM for just over a month, and in that time you have made quite an impression. You're generous with yourself and share a lot of your life with the rest of us, and thus I have formed a image of you as a man of many parts. You have shown an admirable range of knowledge in many fields, from literature and astronomy to politics and American Football (of all things!), while your interests include acting, role-playing, writing, poker, photography and cats - something of a Renaissance man, aren't you? This versatility impresses me greatly, especially since you use your skills and knowledge in a relaxed, non-superior way ... at least here in the forum wink. Also, you have a way with words and know how to write well, something that contributes to making your posts constantly interesting to read, no matter what subject (or, knowing you, subjects, plural) you choose to write about. When I log on to the forum, I go "Hey, cool, Elfman has written something!".

The above is all good and well, but what I most appreciate about you is your personality as it bleeds through in your posts. You must have an enormous heart, the way you're always kind and supportive when someone is having a rough time, always helpful and - above all - always friendly and affable (I looked the word "affable" up to make sure it was what I was looking for, and it seems to be an absolutely perfect word for describing you), bringing your creativity and your wonderful sense of humour to play, giving the forum that extra sparkle. You are the glue that keeps this little "community" together, and I hope that you don't plan to leave IFM any time soon! We need our Elf!

Again, happy birthday, and may you be accosted everywhere you go by strange and beautiful women who will not take no for an answer.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#2 01-06-06 12:07:13

ashmedi

Re: Happy Birthday, Elfman!

Happy Birthday Elfman, hope you have a great one.

Burlesque, that was beautifully written, I can't add a thing.  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#3 01-06-06 14:06:06

Elfman

Burlesque wrote:

Hello, Elfman, and a very happy birthday to you!

I've been a member of IFM for just over a month, and in that time you have made quite an impression. You're generous with yourself and share a lot of your life with the rest of us, and thus I have formed a image of you as a man of many parts. You have shown an admirable range of knowledge in many fields, from literature and astronomy to politics and American Football (of all things!), while your interests include acting, role-playing, writing, poker, photography and cats - something of a Renaissance man, aren't you? This versatility impresses me greatly, especially since you use your skills and knowledge in a relaxed, non-superior way ... at least here in the forum wink. Also, you have a way with words and know how to write well, something that contributes to making your posts constantly interesting to read, no matter what subject (or, knowing you, subjects, plural) you choose to write about. When I log on to the forum, I go "Hey, cool, Elfman has written something!".

The above is all good and well, but what I most appreciate about you is your personality as it bleeds through in your posts. You must have an enormous heart, the way you're always kind and supportive when someone is having a rough time, always helpful and - above all - always friendly and affable (I looked the word "affable" up to make sure it was what I was looking for, and it seems to be an absolutely perfect word for describing you), bringing your creativity and your wonderful sense of humour to play, giving the forum that extra sparkle. You are the glue that keeps this little "community" together, and I hope that you don't plan to leave IFM any time soon! We need our Elf!

Again, happy birthday, and may you be accosted everywhere you go by strange and beautiful women who will not take no for an answer.

Burlesque.

Wow Burlesque.  You made me cry.  Thanks a million my friend.  Your post has made my birthday.

(By the way.  You forgot the fencing smile )

Elfman

#4 01-06-06 14:24:26

Elfman

ashmedi wrote:

Happy Birthday Elfman, hope you have a great one.

Burlesque, that was beautifully written, I can't add a thing.  smile

Thanks ashmedi.

Elfman.

#5 01-06-06 21:09:33

Jakeview

Have a great day, Elfman!

Do elves actually age?

#6 01-06-06 21:41:43

Burlesque

Fencing? I probably forgot a million things! You seem to have an inordinate amount of energy and, fortunately, ways in which to use it.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#7 01-06-06 23:07:21

captaintp

from "why did you join this site" thread

Burlesque wrote:

No such thing as "too much Liandra". Never heard of such nonsense smile. Bring it on! My birthday is Wednesday, so consider it a birthday present for me, Elfman and Jakeview!

Yours, with keen anticipation,
Burlesque.

I just have to point out that, despite what everyone thinks, you don't have to have your birthday in the early summer to be a member of IFM. Mine is in october. (I wish for some kick-ass ascii art.) And at least it's friday in Sweden now, so:

Happy birthday Jakeview!

Cap'n TightPants

Cap'n TightPants
---
This is soooooo good! It's like sex, except I'm having it.

#8 02-06-06 02:12:39

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Yeah everything Burlesque said and some xoxoxox!!! Happy birthday Elfs (can I call you that? I think its cute!)

#9 02-06-06 08:24:01

Elfman

max wrote:

Yeah everything Burlesque said and some xoxoxox!!! Happy birthday Elfs (can I call you that? I think its cute!)

you can call me anything.  Just call me smile.

#10 02-06-06 09:47:00

Jakeview

Thanks, Cap'n. Have a great weekend!

Board footer