Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 30-05-06 09:58:59

exhausted

Multiple images

Not being one for allowing technology to stand still, how about a vid that shows in quarter screen, all the cameras that you have on a subject for the whole shoot.
Top left, BA Face
Top right, overhead view
Bottom left, the engine room view
Bottom right, view from the side.

Lot of work I expect but you finally came good after the nagging from the BA members for full body. Here's another opportunity for a first.

#2 30-05-06 10:18:50

captaintp

Re: Multiple images

I gotta say that the video editing has just been getting better and better. The absolutely most awesome camera angles has to be drift. (and don't forget drift2)
Technologi is NOT standing still, according to me. And if I want just a BA face, I go back to BA. I couldn't live without either that or IFM.

Keep up the good work Max!

Cap'n TightPants

Cap'n TightPants
---
This is soooooo good! It's like sex, except I'm having it.

#3 30-05-06 10:22:14

exhausted

captaintp wrote:

I gotta say that the video editing has just been getting better and better. The absolutely most awesome camera angles has to be drift. (and don't forget drift2)
Technologi is NOT standing still, according to me. And if I want just a BA face, I go back to BA. I couldn't live without either that or IFM.

Keep up the good work Max!

Cap'n TightPants

Exactly, but I want to see them all at once. Could be titled "Multiple Orgasm".

#4 30-05-06 12:17:19

ashmedi

exhausted wrote:

Not being one for allowing technology to stand still, how about a vid that shows in quarter screen, all the cameras that you have on a subject for the whole shoot.
Top left, BA Face
Top right, overhead view
Bottom left, the engine room view
Bottom right, view from the side.

Lot of work I expect but you finally came good after the nagging from the BA members for full body. Here's another opportunity for a first.

Downside for me would be that each video segment would nly be 1/4 of the normal size, and I only have one eye and it isn't working at full capacity.

I'd sooner see a download option giving you all 4 styles in 4 movies, of the same girl, on the same date, and for the same price.  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (30-05-06 12:18:42)

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#5 30-05-06 12:57:30

Warmtouch

Don't listen to him, Max!

You're doing great on the editing -- I can tell why you're making each cut, and they make good sense. Don't get "clever." Split-screen is useful for sports matches, but it's awkward with narrative material, the Woodstock movie notwithstanding. Let the material dictate the camera choice, as you are now. If you start screwing around your own choices will intrude upon the content.

#6 30-05-06 13:21:50

Elfman

Warmtouch wrote:

Don't listen to him, Max!

You're doing great on the editing -- I can tell why you're making each cut, and they make good sense. Don't get "clever." Split-screen is useful for sports matches, but it's awkward with narrative material, the Woodstock movie notwithstanding. Let the material dictate the camera choice, as you are now. If you start screwing around your own choices will intrude upon the content.

Yes.  I couldn't agree more.  After all. Nobody looks at the Mona Lisa and says "Very nice but I wish he'd used more candles"

Elfman.

#7 30-05-06 13:49:30

ashmedi

Elfman ??? I thought you were going back to work today.

Did you have a change of heart???

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#8 30-05-06 13:58:14

Elfman

ashmedi wrote:

Elfman ??? I thought you were going back to work today.

Did you have a change of heart???

Ashmedi I don't want to break the flow on this thread so please see my thread "Brain Death" for my reply.

Board footer