Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 10-03-24 10:55:15

alsbosilver

A message for Harmony

Hello Harmony, in your video "Deep drama 2", we see a score of opera arias for soprano.
Are you really a singer?
We see that there are a few pages that you have selected, can you tell us what you sing?
The cat is magnificently beautiful and your video is very very seductive, you masturbate gently with a lot of love... I hope you respond...

Christian (France)

#2 25-07-24 05:12:52

Harmony_Admin

Re: A message for Harmony

alsbosilver wrote:

Hello Harmony, in your video "Deep drama 2", we see a score of opera arias for soprano.
Are you really a singer?
We see that there are a few pages that you have selected, can you tell us what you sing?
The cat is magnificently beautiful and your video is very very seductive, you masturbate gently with a lot of love... I hope you respond...

Christian (France)

Hi Christian,

The score on my desk is an anthology of Soprano arias. I learnt Porgi Amor and Black Swan from that book.

At that time I was singing a lot of Mozart. Tu Fosti Tradito from la clamenza di tito and lots of stuff from le nozze di Figaro.
I still love Mozart, but my repertoire has moved to include more Debussy, Strauss, Bellini, Rossini and Puccini. I love bel canto. 

And yes, I am a "real" singer. I studied opera at university.

Haha. She is a lovely, inquisitive cat. She also plays fetch with pom poms.

"boredom is a symptom of lack of pleasure"

Video Editor and IFM Admin

#3 31-07-24 09:08:25

alsbosilver

Hi Harmony

Oh but it's magnificent! Congratulations. I recognized, in fact, this score of opera arias from Editions Schrimmer... I am a professional pianist and I have often accompanied singers in these arias! Too bad we live so far away, I would have had great pleasure in accompanying you in some beautiful arias! Maybe one day you will make a video of your masturbations with a small extract of opera aria??

Christian (France)

#4 01-08-24 03:22:42

Harmony_Admin

Thank you Christian,

Wow. That's wonderful. Who's works do you love to play? Do you have a favourite Opera?

I would certainly like to include my singing, but one of my hurdles in life is having too many ideas. tongue

#5 01-08-24 15:09:27

alsbosilver

Harmony_Admin wrote:

Thank you Christian,

Wow. That's wonderful. Who's works do you love to play? Do you have a favourite Opera?

I would certainly like to include my singing, but one of my hurdles in life is having too many ideas. tongue

It would be a great project and a pleasure to hear you! In fact I play a lot of things as a solo pianist but also as a chamber musician and in recitals of songs or Lieder with singers. I particularly like Mozart's operas, but also Berlioz, Gounod, and bel canto, like you with Puccini, Rossini, but also Verdi. It is difficult to accompany, I find because they are piano reductions and often you have to "follow" the singers who take a lot of liberties with the measure... ha ha... My last concert was with a singer in Lieder by Robert and Clara Schumann and Brahms. Besides the great pleasure of seeing you in your intimate moments, I am delighted with our musical discussion... And I watched all your videos today... wink

Last edited by alsbosilver (01-08-24 15:10:19)

#6 02-08-24 05:40:22

Harmony_Admin

Wow. We have similar tastes in classical and romantic music.

Mmmm, I love Clara Schumann's Lieder and Brahms' is just so sumptuous.

Me too - It's lovely to discuss music - something we consume with our senses on a platform that is all about the sensory experience of masturbation.

#7 02-08-24 07:18:12

alsbosilver

Yes, of course... there is a lot of sensuality in music, but also this vital energy that is similar to orgasms, many works carry within them power surges, crescendos, acceleendos and sound explosions that are the same process as our dear masturbations... when was the last time you did it, Harmony? wink

#8 07-08-24 00:47:54

Harmony_Admin

I agree.
Haha. "Sound explosions" makes me think of Mahler.

I'll leave that as a mystery... a lady doesn't have to share all her secrets. Who knows, it might have been on the bus on the way to work today. tongue

#9 07-08-24 07:52:47

alsbosilver

Yes, you are right... that is what makes it so mysterious... and charming, we don't know when you do it, but we are sure that you do it... wink

#10 06-10-24 09:34:48

alsbosilver

Hello Harmony, how are you? And what are you singing at the moment? Kind regards

#11 09-10-24 00:59:29

Harmony_Admin

Hi Christian,

I'm learning Poveri Fiori and Io son l'umile ancella from Adriana Lecouvreur and L'altra notte in fondo al mare - Mefistofele.

What about you? Are you working on anything at the moment?

#12 09-10-24 09:02:21

alsbosilver

Oh but it's a very beautiful program! Bravo.
For my part I'm working on Hungarian dances and Lizst's 3rd rhapsody for an upcoming concert in November in Paris! I'm happy to be able to keep in touch with you through music... Will you be posting one or more videos soon? Best regards

Christian (France)

#13 10-10-24 00:21:47

Harmony_Admin

Thank you.
I'm loving the music.

That sounds fantastic. Lizst's Rhapsodies are beautiful. Toi Toi for the concert.

Yes, I have 2 fantasies - I share a dream + a mazz at work story - coming up at the end of November. When it was shot, I had just come back from a year overseas, so watching it back is a strange experience. I have changed a lot in the time since then.

smile

#14 10-10-24 09:06:55

alsbosilver

Harmony_Admin wrote:

Thank you.
I'm loving the music.

That sounds fantastic. Lizst's Rhapsodies are beautiful. Toi Toi for the concert.

Yes, I have 2 fantasies - I share a dream + a mazz at work story - coming up at the end of November. When it was shot, I had just come back from a year overseas, so watching it back is a strange experience. I have changed a lot in the time since then.

smile

Oh yes, I guess it was an emotional experience too! We can't wait to see it and I hope you had a lot of fun!

#15 10-10-24 23:40:17

Harmony_Admin

Thanks for your support Christian. smile

Board footer