Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 24-10-19 06:43:15

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

pls dont judge me

But I think I have a new obsession. It all started when I was searching for reddit mentions related to feck sites. And I found myself on r/NSFW411, which is a lot like r/tipofmypenis, which are basically communities where people try to find like, actresses they don't know the name of, and that kind of thing. And someone was searching for, and I quote,
[Request] Subreddit with women whose vagina ends where there asshole starts (no taint)

OKAY WHAT.

I had to know, what even is this.

And then I found.... r/theseam.

It's basically like the poster said. The vagina ends where the asshole starts. At first I was mad, but now, guys I can't even be mad. They are just so special and pretty. And today I found a girl with a vagina like this while editing ISM and it just makes me so happy!

o9DDECl.jpg?1

It's so beautiful and perfect!

Am I gross for being into this? Is it evil to point out? am I a bad feminist? Should I take this post down?

Opinions welcome.

#2 24-10-19 16:02:31

Orgasm86

Re: pls dont judge me

IMO, the answer to all of your questions is NO! smile

#3 25-10-19 18:29:49

female1st

I agree with Orgasm. The answer is no to all your questions. Thanks for finding and sharing this link with us. I think I now share your passion for these beautiful pictures.

#4 28-10-19 01:39:48

_hyperballad_

I'm pretty obsessed with vulvae that *don't* look like mine. They're so interesting & incredible, I want to know everything about this bit & how that bit looks & feels. I don't think there's anything wrong with loving & admiring the differences in our bodies at all Viva <3

#5 29-10-19 01:57:26

troyforyou

I'm obsessed with pee holes, especially after Kate B's loose end last December.  If you find a list of such pics, let me know.

Thanks for sharing, Kate B

People also might like the twitter account @WhoresofYore

#6 29-10-19 02:23:21

_hyperballad_

WhoresofYore is awesome. She has a great book too smile

#7 29-10-19 04:43:52

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

wow WhoresofYore is amazing and also

https://twitter.com/whoresofyore/status … 7266532353

why did people hate the irish so much!?

#8 21-07-23 22:16:57

Hangdog90

viva wrote:

wow WhoresofYore is amazing an lpd also

https://twitter.com/whoresofyore/status … 7266532353

why did people hate the irish so much!?

Thie quoted excerpt came from an editorial in the Melbourne daily newspaper, Argus, dated Thursday 24th January 1850.

Here is a link to the full article :

https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/4771328

The context for these attitudes to Irish women immigrating into Australia at that time was as follows:

A female orphan scheme to transport girls from the workhouses of Ireland to Australia –known as the ‘Earl Grey Scheme’ – was devised by secretary of state for the colonies, Henry Grey, 3rd Earl Grey, during the Great Famine, 1845-52. Although Irish orphan girls had been transported to Australia in numbers earlier in the nineteenth century, Grey’s scheme intended to would reduce the amount of girls in workhouses; but it would also benefit Australia as it would decrease the gender imbalance which had become problematic in the colonies.

Between 1848 and 1850, over 4,000 young teenage girls were transported from Irish workhouses to Australia to be prepared for domestic labour. For the Australian population, this would not just mean the arrival of 4,000 extra girls, but rather the arrival of additional Irish people. With many areas of Australia by this time settled by people of ‘respectable’ English and Scottish descent, the arrival of numerous poor, uneducated Irish was unnerving for many.

Although there was a high level of public optimism for the scheme as per reports in the printed press, the scheme ultimately failed and dismay was expressed by newspapers in New South Wales and South Australia. These media outlets had different agendas which contributed to whether they portrayed the girls positively or negatively. For example, it might be expected that the Freeman’s Journal, a Catholic newspaper aimed at the Irish diaspora in Australia, would form a nicer opinion of the Irish girls than a conservative newspaper such as the Sydney Morning Herald who generally appealed to a more conservative British or authority-oriented audience.

Although efforts were made by different parties to try and improve the life of Irish immigrants during this time, little changed and many Irish in South Australia succumbed to a life of poverty.  At the time the average Irish income was relatively lower than that compared to their English or Scottish counterparts. During this two year period the quality of life for Irish people did not change a considerable amount in South Australia or indeed in the workhouses of Ireland. In 1850 the opposition against the Earl Grey scheme was so strong that it was eventually ceased with the last ship Tippoo Saib arriving to Australia in July of that year.

In September, The Cornwall Chronicle in Tasmania, reported on intelligence from Sydney on the matter, including a legislative council meeting that justified the end of the scheme on several grounds not least the cost which was estimated at in excess of 40,000 pounds as well as additional maintenance fees once the girls arrived. Furthermore it was implied that the people of Sydney felt cheated, as if the girls were sent for the gain of Ireland rather than Australia; this was not to discredit the girls but criticise those who sent them over instead.

Most newspapers across the Australian colonies seemed to agree that although the Earl Grey scheme was successful in its initial stages, by 1850 there were too many girls arriving in Australia at the one time and not enough of them reaching the areas with severely disproportionate ratios of men to women.

It was apparent too that some areas had treated the girls much worse than others. Adelaide in particular had shown particular hostility towards the girls. Many of those who were unable to assimilate into Adelaide went into a life of crime or prostitution more so than in other areas. This was an extremely disappointing conclusion for those who had hoped to escape poverty and make a new life for themselves.

The press portrayal of the girls over the course of the two years of the scheme fluctuated in some cases and in other cases it did not change at all. Depending on the newspaper, either great optimism or pessimism was shown at the prospect and development of the scheme. There is no doubt that the conservative press mirrored some public opinions but may also have contributed to the harassment that girls received even against the best efforts of other news sources who tried to defend them.

The Irish orphan girls that arrived in Australia during the Great Famine left until what was until relatively recently a forgotten legacy; their story has been revived mainly due to the efforts of groups such as the Historic Houses Trust of NSW who commissioned the building of a memorial to the girls in Sydney.

Last edited by Hangdog90 (21-07-23 22:26:59)

Board footer