Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 27-04-23 13:25:04

Jesse_G

Jesse_G REVIVAL! <3

Hey beautiful people!

It's been a while since I've been involved, and wanted to say a big HELLO to all the wonderful people out there as I'm back!

I'm excited to have a few new vids up exploring my changing body (spoiler alert, something wonderful is happening with my bod!) and explore my body from all different angles on camera again.

I'm so loving the quality of content and discussion here, and have had such a fun time exploring myself on recent shoots.
So looking forward to watching new releases!,

and if you want to connect, feel free to ask me anything here on the forum (within reason of course x)

With lots of love,

Jesse_G

xx

#2 27-04-23 20:31:23

FlyingChicken

Re: Jesse_G REVIVAL! <3

Congratulations!

#3 28-04-23 11:31:33

pole1cat

Jesse, you are a wonderful storyteller, both in what you say and what you do. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

polecat

#4 29-04-23 08:27:39

alsbosilver

Jesse_G wrote:

Hey beautiful people!

It's been a while since I've been involved, and wanted to say a big HELLO to all the wonderful people out there as I'm back!

I'm excited to have a few new vids up exploring my changing body (spoiler alert, something wonderful is happening with my bod!) and explore my body from all different angles on camera again.

I'm so loving the quality of content and discussion here, and have had such a fun time exploring myself on recent shoots.
So looking forward to watching new releases!,

and if you want to connect, feel free to ask me anything here on the forum (within reason of course x)

With lots of love,

Jesse_G

xx

Hello, lovely Jesse!!
Thank you very much for your charming message and especially the will to dialogue with those who watch you... Personally, I appreciate it a lot. And it has become very rare now that contributors want to start dialogues.
I have many questions to ask you and the first is: Do you often masturbate? (I.e. every day, several times a week, once a month? smile
You do it so well and it's so beautiful to see!
Thank you, love!
Christian (France)

Last edited by alsbosilver (29-04-23 08:28:08)

#5 26-06-23 05:34:18

Jesse_G

Hey alsbosilver,

Thankyou for sharing this smile

I really appreciate that my viewers still watch my content over many years. How special!!

It's a joy to share in a platform where I feel so respected and seen. Honestly it's a lot of fun and very liberating to share in this way smile

In answer to your question - it really depends on the mood.

I like to make self pleasure a ritual - ideally daily as a part of my morning ritual but it often follows the rhythms of the moon - full moon I have more eros and excitement, new moon I am resting. That's the natural rhythms of life at play.

<3

#6 26-06-23 14:46:50

Hangdog90

Jesse_G wrote:

I really appreciate that my viewers still watch my content over many years. How special!!

It's a joy to share in a platform where I feel so respected and seen. Honestly it's a lot of fun and very liberating to share in this way smile

I like to make self pleasure a ritual - ideally daily as a part of my morning ritual but it often follows the rhythms of the moon - full moon I have more eros and excitement, new moon I am resting. That's the natural rhythms of life at play.

<3

And we really appreciate your many contributions her on IFM, that brighten our lives.

In your profile you said something that I think is true as a mindful masturbator:

"Then one day I actually sat myself down and said I am going to make myself cum. And it took a lot of trust in myself to let go and to really take it slowly. And it was really more about the process than the end goal. And I think that’s what I’ve come to now, is that masturbation and self-pleasure is about the process of getting in touch with yourself and feeling sensual and loving yourself. And an orgasm is something that might happen but for me, the pleasure of it is about really loving myself.

And now I have a lot of orgasms that are, I would almost say energetic – like my whole body really shakes and I feel really ecstatic. And it’s not so much about specific techniques - like I have learned some little things along the way about stimulation in my genitalia - but there’s so many erogenous zones in your body you know? Like your feet can be erogenous, and your ear lobes and your mouth, all the different parts and it’s really great to explore all of the things that make you feel really great. "

In the past 20 years, there has been a great change in the technologies of female masturbation. Combined with the popularisation of sex toys on mainstream TV shows (the rabbit on "Sex in the City" and the Satisfyer 2.0 in Spain on "Valeria" ) this means women today have the most masturbation-friendly world ever.  All women and men have an enormous potential for self-actualisation through masturbation.  They just need to see it.

Last edited by Hangdog90 (26-06-23 14:47:34)

#7 10-07-23 02:45:27

Jesse_G

pole1cat wrote:

Jesse, you are a wonderful storyteller, both in what you say and what you do. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

polecat

Awww Thankyou!!!

#8 10-07-23 02:48:06

Jesse_G

Hangdog90 wrote:
Jesse_G wrote:

<3

And we really appreciate your many contributions her on IFM, that brighten our lives.

In your profile you said something that I think is true as a mindful masturbator:

"Then one day I actually sat myself down and said I am going to make myself cum. And it took a lot of trust in myself to let go and to really take it slowly. And it was really more about the process than the end goal. And I think that’s what I’ve come to now, is that masturbation and self-pleasure is about the process of getting in touch with yourself and feeling sensual and loving yourself. And an orgasm is something that might happen but for me, the pleasure of it is about really loving myself.

And now I have a lot of orgasms that are, I would almost say energetic – like my whole body really shakes and I feel really ecstatic. And it’s not so much about specific techniques - like I have learned some little things along the way about stimulation in my genitalia - but there’s so many erogenous zones in your body you know? Like your feet can be erogenous, and your ear lobes and your mouth, all the different parts and it’s really great to explore all of the things that make you feel really great. "

In the past 20 years, there has been a great change in the technologies of female masturbation. Combined with the popularisation of sex toys on mainstream TV shows (the rabbit on "Sex in the City" and the Satisfyer 2.0 in Spain on "Valeria" ) this means women today have the most masturbation-friendly world ever.  All women and men have an enormous potential for self-actualisation through masturbation.  They just need to see it.

"All women and men have an enormous potential for self-actualisation through masturbation.  They just need to see it."

Wow what a beautiful philosophy, and I agree! Self actualisation through mindful masturbating. That's the kind of world I thrive in. Yum <3 Thankyou for sharing these reflections and personal philosophies. It makes spaces like this mean a lot xx

Board footer