Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 22-05-23 08:00:16

Mikaela

Sexy superpowers!

If you could magically acquire one superpower related to sexuality, sex, or orgasms, what would it be and how would you use it to enhance your life (or others' lives) in a fun and positive way?

I am going to sleep on this one, and hopefully be back with an answer tomorrow or the next day. In the meantime, i'm looking forward to reading some of your answers! smile

#2 23-05-23 09:14:14

alsbosilver

Re: Sexy superpowers!

Mikaela wrote:

If you could magically acquire one superpower related to sexuality, sex, or orgasms, what would it be and how would you use it to enhance your life (or others' lives) in a fun and positive way?

I am going to sleep on this one, and hopefully be back with an answer tomorrow or the next day. In the meantime, i'm looking forward to reading some of your answers! smile

Oh but this question Mikaela is very interesting! For me, the main idea would be to be able to masturbate with whoever you want, for people to be even more free on this subject, for it to be a natural and normal sharing. Many people are invited to have a drink, to dine, to dance. I would like to have the superpower to say to a woman I meet in the street "Hello, I would like to masturbate with you and see you" and that she naturally accepts...

Christian (France)

#3 25-05-23 23:34:16

MS2020

I'd be curious to find a way of altering your genitals at well. Go from penis to vagina with the push of a button or switch. Also to be able to change the size and shape. Then see how it alters your confidence from day to day. Have different kinds of play with your partner depending on the body you choose that day.

#4 26-05-23 00:42:23

Mikaela

MS2020 wrote:

I'd be curious to find a way of altering your genitals at well. Go from penis to vagina with the push of a button or switch. Also to be able to change the size and shape. Then see how it alters your confidence from day to day. Have different kinds of play with your partner depending on the body you choose that day.

Oh this is such an interesting concept! I have often wondered what it would be like to have a penis, and have wished that it was possible to try it out, even if just for one day. I imagine that if I were to have a penis for the day, I wouldn't be getting a whole lot done other than playing with it haha.

#5 26-05-23 00:54:17

smoothed

Mikaela wrote:

I have often wondered what it would be like to have a penis, and have wished that it was possible to try it out, even if just for one day. I imagine that if I were to have a penis for the day, I wouldn't be getting a whole lot done other than playing with it haha.

welcome to my world lol

#6 26-05-23 03:15:41

Hangdog90

Mikaela wrote:

I'd like to be able to experience my female partner's pleasure and arousal in real time during sex, so thst I had a feedback loop to spiral upwards to a heavenly mutual orgasm.

#7 26-05-23 19:08:04

crazymonkey85

That I could make boobs grow bigger by a low frequency sound and it makes woman become aroused.

Last edited by crazymonkey85 (27-05-23 14:40:58)

#8 12-06-23 06:51:38

Norway_man

Hangdog90 wrote:

I'd like to be able to experience my female partner's pleasure and arousal in real time during sex, so thst I had a feedback loop to spiral upwards to a heavenly mutual orgasm.

I was also thinking in this direction.

My variant is to be able to trigger bonds where  one person's arousal is fed to the subject(s), so a feedback loop is started. (if two/more people are somewhat mutually attracted, otherwise it would be horrific)

Remove sexual anxiety from people and increase confidence and self image.

Being able to change sex/body features on myself and my partners would also be interesting.

Lesser, but still interesting alternatives:
Having male/female genitals as flexible as lips and tongue.
A self lubricating penis.
An erogenic touch.

Last edited by Norway_man (12-06-23 06:52:24)

#9 14-06-23 03:07:42

Mikaela

I think it would be really cool to have the ability to turn folks into a heat map to visually represent how touch/sensations etc. affect their body. For example, it would be so cool to have a visual representation of where people like (and don't like) to be touched.

The ability to use my mind to 'record" and then replay it back in mind, preserving every little detail, as if I was watching a video would also be hotAF.

#10 14-06-23 16:27:14

Hangdog90

Mikaela wrote:

I think it would be really cool to have the ability to turn folks into a heat map to visually represent how touch/sensations etc. affect their body. For example, it would be so cool to have a visual representation of where people like (and don't like) to be touched.

The ability to use my mind to 'record" and then replay it back in mind, preserving every little detail, as if I was watching a video would also be hotAF.

That's a fantastic idea, like having a head up display in your optical system a la the Terminator or Robocop, but for sexual arousal only!

#11 16-06-23 06:00:39

_redbird_

Mikaela wrote:

Oh man, YES THIS Mikaela!! I've never thought of something like that, but it would be so cool (and very handy for those that are less vocal about their likes and dislikes). And YES ABSOLUTELY about mind recording, I think about that often.

Otherwise like others have said, I'd really like to be able to swap between having a penis and a vagina so I can experience what it's like to have sex with a penis. Testicles in particular really fascinate me.

#12 16-06-23 15:01:15

maurice_B

I'd like to be a woman for a day, not only for the genitals but for the entire sexual experience: Will my arousal curve work in the same way it does now or will it be slower, and possibly triggered by different stimuli? How does it feel to be fucked by a penis or to come using a vibrator? What does a female orgasm actually feel like, is it really more of a full-body experience than a male orgasm? Will I be able to have multiples?  Etc.

Mikaela wrote:

I'm actually quite good at this, my sexual memory is intense (including body odor of partners) and more often than not I will get myself off on a mind movie of one my sexual encounters dating back many years.

#13 19-06-23 00:16:30

MS2020

TW: mention of sexual abuse.

TBH this whole idea of powered sexual ability troubles me the more I think about. Not majorly troubling, but still rather unsettling. Because I can just imagine so many opportunities for abuse of that power.

When you've read enough stories with powered characters, you can recognize more readily the potential for any power to be used for good or for ill. Find example of those stories made for adults and you're even likely to find some frightening form of exploitation of a sexual nature. It's practically aggravating when the writers don't even seem to recognize that what's happening constitutes assault. Using pheromones of something as if it were a kind of loophole.

It leave me wondering if having such power myself would mean I want to keep a secret from all but a few. Just those I knew that I could trust in an intimate relationship. (Assuming of course that telepathy isn't the power you have and anyone's trust worthiness is easy to know) Because even if I made a point to have open communication and consent with a partner, might someone else try to exploit my abilities? Like could somebody find a way to trap you in one body or another?

In know this talk is all supposed to be in good fun, but sometimes your overactive mind can just takes you to scary places.

Last edited by MS2020 (19-06-23 00:19:27)

Board footer