Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 06-06-23 04:02:53

medic1151

June's Video Diary 10

This is the video I have been waiting for since I joined the site. June's video diary 10 has met and exceeded what I have dreamed on this site. Many videos have come as precursors to this video, but this is the first full length wetting, and intense masturbation video.

As somebody who almost exclusively watch wetting content, I must say that this is better than any video I have seen from actual wetting sites. If we can get more of this, I will be in a state of bliss. Heck, I am willing to pay more if something like this becomes a regular style of video. Maybe this is the first video for your new site "ipeemyself" ?

#2 06-06-23 10:14:24

Hangdog90

Re: June's Video Diary 10

medic1151 wrote:

This is the video I have been waiting for since I joined the site. June's video diary 10 has met and exceeded what I have dreamed on this site. Many videos have come as precursors to this video, but this is the first full length wetting, and intense masturbation video.

As somebody who almost exclusively watch wetting content, I must say that this is better than any video I have seen from actual wetting sites. If we can get more of this, I will be in a state of bliss. Heck, I am willing to pay more if something like this becomes a regular style of video. Maybe this is the first video for your new site "ipeemyself" ?

When I first watched this one, I wondered if you had sent June_M a custom video request!

It checks all the boxes for lovers of wetting.

June_M revels in her wetness like a true fetishist.

#3 07-06-23 22:09:15

medic1151

Re: June's Video Diary 10

Hangdog90 wrote:
medic1151 wrote:

When I first watched this one, I wondered if you had sent June_M a custom video request!

It checks all the boxes for lovers of wetting.

June_M revels in her wetness like a true fetishist.

oh god, i wish this site would have custom request

Board footer