Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 04-02-23 08:43:32

LeoBloom

Frauline's duet

So glad to see from the weekly preview that you've restored her duet with her boyfriend. One of the all-time greats, and Frauline was one heck of a sexy lady.

#2 04-02-23 13:54:56

ashmedi2

Re: Frauline's duet

LeoBloom wrote:

So glad to see from the weekly preview that you've restored her duet with her boyfriend. One of the all-time greats, and Frauline was one heck of a sexy lady.

It will be nice to finally have a better quality version of this very beautiful erotic Frauline  <3

I rewatched her only IFM, and then replayed her 6 ISM and 3 BA uploads...

It is a shame she did not do more, I could have watched and listened to her forever  xoxo

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#3 08-02-23 02:25:38

ashmedi2

Oh Oh Frauline <3
I absolutely loved your only IFM video, and I have loved you from day 1, and this better quality with the extra 4 minutes is even more beautiful and erotic...  Thank you again for sharing your enchanting curves and desirability xoxo

If I still had a soul,  I would sell it to the devil in a heartbeat to be with you <3 wink

Last edited by ashmedi2 (08-02-23 05:34:33)

#4 08-02-23 07:53:59

LeoBloom

Yes, it was well worth waiting for. But surely she used to have at least one other video up as well?

#5 08-02-23 08:10:30

richard
Administrator

LeoBloom wrote:

Yes, it was well worth waiting for. But surely she used to have at least one other video up as well?

That was my first thought, but it was 16(!) years ago and we'd just started shooting for IFM.  IIRC they were leaving in a few days and she only had time to do 1 shoot, and this is what she wanted to do.

#6 09-02-23 10:17:22

LeoBloom

i definitely remember a shoot which ended with the message that a couple of days later she had been obliged to leave Australia and return to Europe, so this beautiful relationship broke up.

#7 09-02-23 13:32:21

ashmedi2

LeoBloom wrote:

i definitely remember a shoot which ended with the message that a couple of days later she had been obliged to leave Australia and return to Europe, so this beautiful relationship broke up.

I think that sounds like Frauline's ISM video where she explained she was leaving...

#8 09-02-23 16:16:18

LeoBloom

I don't think so, Ashmedi. This was a written message - very touching surprise at the end after what had gone before.

By the way, fans of Frauline will find her as Zena on another site without doing too much looking. She has some very exciting stuff there, including a double masturbation scene with Cassy in which they exchange the most interesting confidences.

Board footer