Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 21-12-22 10:56:49

redsol88

I miss the "Pee And..." videos

Disclaimer: I know pee videos aren't for everyone so if you've come here to express your distaste, it is preemptively noted and moved on from.

I love the weekly Pee Breaks. I've been a member on and off for years and what keeps me coming back are the phenomenal women performing their most intimate and vulnerable activities, especially peeing. And while I love the practically guaranteed pee scene every week, I miss the random pop-up ones.

I miss the ones that show up during masturbation, or in a Loose End. I miss the ones that show up as a nice surprise after the orgasm like Lucy P's Up Close Reissue, or Emily H's Diary 9. I love seeing these women pleasure themselves then relieve themselves, or reverse order.

I completely understand that circumstances limit the number of pee videos that can be released while maintaining a good amount of content for all subscription levels, but I just wanted to say I missed those extra special ones. I will likely always be a member of this site because of the quality work that everyone puts into it and I thank you all for what you do.

#2 12-01-23 15:25:03

Wetalistair

Re: I miss the "Pee And..." videos

Kate_B’s soaked dream is like, the all-time high water mark for this type of video. Pun intended.

#3 13-01-23 09:58:32

LeoBloom

Wetalistair wrote:

Kate_B’s soaked dream is like, the all-time high water mark for this type of video. Pun intended.

Thank you for reminding me of Kate_B, who, strangely, had slipped out of my memory. I've gone back and had a look at her videos and all the pee ones are fun. In one of them the camera shows us clearly the sweetest, cutest little pee-hole you ever did see. Just adorable.

#4 17-01-23 02:59:58

Hangdog90

redsol88 wrote:

Disclaimer: I know pee videos aren't for everyone so if you've come here to express your distaste, it is preemptively noted and moved on from.

I love the weekly Pee Breaks. I've been a member on and off for years and what keeps me coming back are the phenomenal women performing their most intimate and vulnerable activities, especially peeing. And while I love the practically guaranteed pee scene every week, I miss the random pop-up ones.

I miss the ones that show up during masturbation, or in a Loose End. I miss the ones that show up as a nice surprise after the orgasm like Lucy P's Up Close Reissue, or Emily H's Diary 9. I love seeing these women pleasure themselves then relieve themselves, or reverse order.

I completely understand that circumstances limit the number of pee videos that can be released while maintaining a good amount of content for all subscription levels, but I just wanted to say I missed those extra special ones. I will likely always be a member of this site because of the quality work that everyone puts into it and I thank you all for what you do.

Very much agree. One way to overcome the obvious problem for the site of the two membership levels, would be to issue two versions of scenes with dual action  - one with the pee content edited out and the other with it left in. That also gives you an opportunity to edit past dual videos for a CCBill membership and add these as reissue or restoration content.

#5 22-01-23 19:24:23

medic1151

Redsol, 100% agree. The pee videos are too short. While I do like them, for it loses the site of IFM's mission. If you like peeing in panties or naked, why not finish it off with some play. Now granted, there are some amazing pee + play videos. However, I would love for more intimacy in these videos

Board footer