Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#76 27-05-21 18:40:24

Ana_B

Re: Hello from Ana B =)

Ohh yes hahahhaha

My only challenge will be that I will live in a city a little colder than Im used to. I think I`ll have to keep myself horny more than usual to stay warm AHHAHAHA

eden14 wrote:

Hi Ana B,

Exciting news about your new apartment, I bet you can't wait !!

#77 27-05-21 18:45:19

Ana_B

Bonjour Christian, comment vas-tu? smile

Yes, I do hahahah

To have a moment of pleasure I always have to wait for my mother to sleep or go out the house. When she is sleeping and I want to use my vibrator I have to use a pillow to keep from making noise. Our rooms are very close to each other and my vibrator is quite noisy, and I like to use it at full power sometimes hahahah

alsbosilver wrote:

Hello Ana this is all good news !!

Can you masturbate quietly at your mother's house anyway?

Tell us !!

Christian (France)

#78 27-05-21 18:46:36

Ana_B

Hii

Noo, I dont sad

But Im always here, and we can talk smile

iykykbrah wrote:

twitter or instagram?

#79 27-05-21 23:55:57

eden14

Ana_B wrote:

Ohh yes hahahhaha

My only challenge will be that I will live in a city a little colder than Im used to. I think I`ll have to keep myself horny more than usual to stay warm AHHAHAHA

eden14 wrote:

Hi Ana B,

Haha yes I think staying horny is an excellent strategy to keep warm :-) Maybe it's time to indulge in some of the peeing fantasies you mentioned before :-)

#80 12-06-21 23:37:06

Ana_B

ohh yes Eden, I already started with this hahhahaha
I can't wait for this to be shared with you guys for me to have feedback wink

eden14 wrote:
Ana_B wrote:

Ohh yes hahahhaha

eden14 wrote:

Hi Ana B,

Haha yes I think staying horny is an excellent strategy to keep warm :-) Maybe it's time to indulge in some of the peeing fantasies you mentioned before :-)

#81 13-06-21 05:05:34

eden14

ohh yes Eden, I already started with this hahhahaha
I can't wait for this to be shared with you guys for me to have feedback wink

Awesome Ana, can't wait to see it :-)

#82 02-07-21 02:54:11

privignus

Thanks for letting us in to your encounter with the hotties at the beach.  I loved the smiling and the eye contact turning into closed eyes and patient motion turning into desperation as you brought yourself close.  The ending was unexpected!  I felt like you were gossiping with your friends.

Have you talked about threesomes with your partner? Its fun to be on the hunt.

I feel awkward oggling people in public because its hard to know when they will like the attention and when they won't.

Last edited by privignus (02-07-21 02:55:21)

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#83 03-07-21 18:47:30

Ana_B

Hey Privignus smile

Thank you for your special attention <3

I always talk with my partners about the possibility of having sex in three. It makes me excited! I actually always liked the idea of a threesome! Two girls and one boy in the case..  But it is very difficult to find a girl to do this. I don't know why, but all the time that  I have tried wasn't easy hahahahha

And actually, most of the time that I and my partners tried we also felt ``awkward oggling people in public`` because its what you said, its hard to know when they will like the attention and when they won't hahahha I thought maybe using tinder would be easier, what do you think? hahaha

privignus wrote:

Thanks for letting us in to your encounter with the hotties at the beach.  I loved the smiling and the eye contact turning into closed eyes and patient motion turning into desperation as you brought yourself close.  The ending was unexpected!  I felt like you were gossiping with your friends.

Have you talked about threesomes with your partner? Its fun to be on the hunt.

I feel awkward oggling people in public because its hard to know when they will like the attention and when they won't.

#84 07-07-21 23:56:56

eden14

Hey Ana that's a super fun video, definitely a day at the beach can be very arousing and I love the way you describe it. The ending is super hot too, like you had been holding on the whole time! I can imagine you doing that straight through your bikini on the beach, maybe while someone sexy is near by checking you out!

#85 03-08-21 18:18:51

Ana_B

Wow I can imagine the scenario you are describing and to me, it seems to be exciting and fun. I just said on another post forum that more wet videos are coming hahahah I love to do it!!! <3

eden14 wrote:

Hey Ana that's a super fun video, definitely a day at the beach can be very arousing and I love the way you describe it. The ending is super hot too, like you had been holding on the whole time! I can imagine you doing that straight through your bikini on the beach, maybe while someone sexy is near by checking you out!

#86 04-08-21 01:32:09

eden14

Hi Ana yes I watched your newest video a few times already, I love it and am excited for your future videos!

#87 17-12-22 04:32:26

juanpadum

Hola Ana, te amo! jajaja bueno exagero un poco , pero me encantas, no solo por bella y sexy sino tambien por tu gran personalidad y tu carisma, me encanta verte y ver tus videos, ademas vi que estudias oceanografia, que es mi posgrado soñado, yo soy biologo marino en Colombia, besos y ojala me leas y me puedas responder.
Olá Ana, te amo! hahaha bem exagero um pouco, mas te amo, não só por você ser linda e sexy mas também pela sua grande personalidade e seu carisma, adoro te ver e ver seus vídeos, também vi que você estuda oceanografia, que é minha pós-graduação dos sonhos, sou bióloga marinha na Colômbia, beijos e espero que você me leia e possa me responder.

#88 08-01-23 19:35:47

privignus

Watching Ana_B dance did cheer me up!  "girl with the toys 2 " has a lot going on from the unseen video on the laptop to Ana's eloquent legs to whatever is happening outside the window.

The striped socks are cute and if Ana is in a relationship right now I think he is getting ideas watching her fuck herself with her jeans pulled down below her knees.

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

Board footer