Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 26-07-22 05:26:24

voyeur108

Who was that lovely lady???

Hi, I'm a newbie here, although I've been admiring IFM videos for many years. A couple weeks ago I finally registered, and after enjoying a lot of the wonderful videos, today I finally noticed this forum. Ok, yes, I was more than a little distracted by all those videos... but I got here!

Anyway, here's a question I've been wanting to ask someone at IFM for a very long time. Many years ago, I wish I could remember how many, I was struck by the beauty of a slender brunette in one of the IFM show reels. Those show reels always did a great job of tantalizing many (at least me) with wanting to see more of the action they gave glimpses of.

If I'm remembering correctly, the slender brunette I mentioned was shown twice in this particular show reel, once going out to some remote location, which I had always thought was a beach somewhere, and starting to undress herself. Later in the same show reel she was shown putting her clothes back on again, and walking away. For all these years I've been wanting to see what happened between those two moments. I think her small but beautiful titties were visible in at least one of those two shots.

Since then, of course, hundreds if not thousands of other beautiful videos have been added, and I'm enjoying both the quality and quantity of them, but still I have this lingering desire to see what that lovely lady did that day, and also to check out any other videos she might have contributed.

Beauty is a personal taste kind of thing, but she really struck me as one of the knock-outs among your contributors. Can anyone help me find her name, or that video?

Another question, while I'm at it: what happens to all the old show reels that you've made over the years? Are they archived somewhere? I think it would be fun to have them available, together with links or embedded names or something for members, showing which beautiful ladies were shown in each little video snippet, so that people could follow up by watching more of any of the showcased ladies. I'm sure this would be a lot of work to implement, but it would be fun for all of us voyeurs enjoying this website. Maybe it would help us find new contributors we haven't seen yet, so that we can enjoy more of their work. (Or maybe it would be better to say: ...enjoy more of them at play.)

#2 26-07-22 05:53:12

richard
Administrator

Re: Who was that lovely lady???

Welcome to IFM.  That's a good point about the Show Reels, I think we'll dig them out and put them up.

Let's not call them "titties" around here though!  Breasts or boobs is much better.

#3 26-07-22 06:13:00

voyeur108

richard wrote:

Welcome to IFM.  That's a good point about the Show Reels, I think we'll dig them out and put them up.

Let's not call them "titties" around here though!  Breasts or boobs is much better.

No offense or disrespect intended!!

I was remembering the comment under video search terms for "small breasts", which specifically references "the itty bitty titty committee." I thought that was a fun little string of words, expressing a general spirit of playfulness I rather like on this website. Anyway, I'll try to keep that in mind in future postings.

#4 26-07-22 06:17:33

Mew

Welcome Voyeur! Can you give any more details about her outfit or the location or other physical attributes?

Are you referring to the weekly previews or the main showreel? Since I have been doing the weekly previews we have been archiving them but I'm not sure about the older ones... If there was a function to upload them permanently it wouldn't be too hard but linking to contributors seems like a lot big job even if the option was there...

You might find what you're after if you dig through the fantasy and adventure category though smile

IFM video editor / contributor

#5 26-07-22 06:36:19

Mew

OMG wait was it Breakwater by Lindsay?? The blurb references this shoot being highly anticipated for the snippet in the showreel!

IFM video editor / contributor

#6 26-07-22 08:56:59

voyeur108

It was definitely a snippet (or two, if I'm remembering correctly) that was in the main showreel. NOT a weekly preview.

As for Breakwater by Lindsay, that was a beautiful video! And the date of filming could be a fit. But I'm not sure if it's the one I'm remembering or not. The only way it could be the right one is if there were moments from the raw footage that appeared in the showreel but not in the video version that was posted here. I'm vaguely remembering her pulling her bikini top (if that's what she was wearing) up and over her small small & lovely breasts, and that bit isn't in the Breakwater video.

If you re-post some of the old showreels, I could go through them and find the particular bits that I'm remembering. My memories aren't perfectly clear on this, alas.

But thank you so much for taking the time to look for this for me, and so quickly! Much appreciated. smile

#7 26-07-22 09:11:59

richard
Administrator

Mew can you try to dig up the old showreels?  If they aren't on the servers I know where they are in archives.

#8 26-07-22 15:32:06

tuboman81

voyeur108 wrote:

It was definitely a snippet (or two, if I'm remembering correctly) that was in the main showreel. NOT a weekly preview.

As for Breakwater by Lindsay, that was a beautiful video! And the date of filming could be a fit. But I'm not sure if it's the one I'm remembering or not. The only way it could be the right one is if there were moments from the raw footage that appeared in the showreel but not in the video version that was posted here. I'm vaguely remembering her pulling her bikini top (if that's what she was wearing) up and over her small small & lovely breasts, and that bit isn't in the Breakwater video.

If you re-post some of the old showreels, I could go through them and find the particular bits that I'm remembering. My memories aren't perfectly clear on this, alas.

But thank you so much for taking the time to look for this for me, and so quickly! Much appreciated. smile

In Breakwater 2 she does remove her bikini top and at the very end you see her walking back towards the camera with her bottoms on but her top is still off.  Regardless of whether or not this is the video you are looking for Lindsay and breakwater is some excellent content! big_smile

#9 17-08-22 10:23:53

voyeur108

richard wrote:

Mew can you try to dig up the old showreels?  If they aren't on the servers I know where they are in archives.

Any updates on when the old show reels might be available?
It's been a while now...

#10 06-09-22 17:46:36

voyeur108

voyeur108 wrote:

I'm vaguely remembering her pulling her bikini top (if that's what she was wearing) up and over her small & lovely breasts, and that bit isn't in the Breakwater video.

I was remembering this a little wrong, after all these years. It was definitely Breakwater, but I'd neglected to watch both installments when I first took a look at it. Which makes Lindsay the lovely lady I'd been remembering all this time.

The parts I remembered correctly were a stunning view of her lovely little breasts, and the fact that she was putting her clothes back on. But it was actually Lindsay lacing up her bikini bottom, rather than pulling up her top.

A belated and more enthusiastic thank you to Mew, for finding this! And thank you also for your suggestion to look through the adventure category, as I found a bunch more lovely videos that way.

Board footer