Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 21-06-22 00:18:00

TSM101

The Ultimate experience

Been an IFM user for years now and I’m pretty much here everyday. It’s part of the life style at this point!

I bought a projector with a 120” display and I think I’m about to never leave my house again after what just happened!!

Was just randomly watching Netflix on it and my wife comes into my make shift home cinema and goes “why do you put that site you like so much on” and then she sits next to me on our double recliner! OMG! What a fantastic idea! She knows I love me some IFM and on a few special occasions goes down on me while I watch a video!

I thought where do I start from or rather who do I start from?

Viva, Nio, Ana_b, Mew, Ellie_k, LydiaBennett??? Who?? Where???

So we started with Viva as she’s one of my faves and how I discovered IFM. She’s also the reason I discovered what actually gets me off. Fucks sake don’t get started on VIVA!

Anyways 2 Viva videos in and my wife and I jerking off furiously and kissing. My wife is not a squirter as far a we both know! Next thing she’s screaming “holy fuck! I’m cuming!” And then boom!! Water works!!

My journey on IFM has always been fired up by a woman being able to naturally enjoy, explore and simply put fuck.herself with absolutely no fucks given!!

Thank you IFM! Thank you to every single contributor! And VIVA, YOU. ARE. THE ABSOLUTE SHIZNIT!!

Last edited by TSM101 (21-06-22 00:23:34)

#2 21-06-22 00:27:55

Hangdog90

Re: The Ultimate experience

TSM101 wrote:

Been an IFM user for years now and I’m pretty much here everyday. It’s part of the life style at this point!

I bought a projector with a 120” display and I think I’m about to never leave my house again after what just happened!!

Was just randomly watching Netflix on it and my wife comes into my make shift home cinema and goes “why do you put that site you like so much on” and then she sits next to me on our double recliner! OMG! What a fantastic idea! She knows I love me some IFM and on a few special occasions goes down on me while I watch a video!

I thought where do I start from or rather who do I start from?

Viva, Nio, Ana_b, Mew, Ellie_k, LydiaBennett??? Who?? Where???

So we started with Viva as she’s one of my faves and how I discovered IFM. She’s also the reason I discovered what actually gets me off. Fucks sake don’t get started on VIVA!

Anyways 2 Viva videos in and my wife and I jerking off furiously and kissing. My wife is not a squirter as far a we both know! Next thing she’s screaming “holy fuck! I’m cuming!” And then boom!! Water works!!

My journey on IFM has always been fired up by a woman being able to naturally enjoy, explore and simply put fuck.herself with absolutely no fucks given!!

Thank you IFM! Thank you to every single contributor! And VIVA, YOU. ARE. THE ABSOLUTE SHIZNIT!!

Post of the year! Take a bow Viva!

#3 21-06-22 00:47:07

Mew

Fuck yes, all of that sounds so hot!! And how exciting for your wife, learning to squirt feels like unlocking a whole new level of your sexuality (if I could add a Super Mario sound effect here I would haha) <3 <3

IFM video editor / contributor

#4 28-06-22 09:15:29

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Wow.. this post is just....

When I read things like this, I want to make so, so so much more content for IFM. I seriously can't believe people actually enjoy my videos this much. thank you for your pleasure, you sex energy and your amazing marriage that has so much space and time for love in a world where so often it's easier just to tune out! It makes me feel loved too!

#5 23-08-22 16:02:03

zomniferum

Living the dream mate haha
Viva's video when she is about to move house is spectacular

#6 23-08-22 16:03:08

zomniferum

viva wrote:

Wow.. this post is just....

When I read things like this, I want to make so, so so much more content for IFM. I seriously can't believe people actually enjoy my videos this much. thank you for your pleasure, you sex energy and your amazing marriage that has so much space and time for love in a world where so often it's easier just to tune out! It makes me feel loved too!

Please do! You're much loved by many big_smile

Board footer