Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 02-08-22 16:24:35

tuboman81

Ellie_M

I noticed today while going through my library that her shoots look identical. Am I missing something?? It looks like both Ellie_M's shoots, "Early to Rise" & "Full Frontal" are the same shoots??  Was that on purpose or mistakenly uploaded?  Just curious if anyone else noticed this, or knows what the difference might be.

#2 02-08-22 18:36:08

Fredrikali

Re: Ellie_M

Some upload, naming, indexing or hyperlink mix-up, probably. Full Frontal 1 shows the same reel as Early to Rise 1, and Full Frontal 2 is the same as Early to Rise 2, on the artist page. So, in effect there are only two videos on her profile, instead of the announced four.

Favourite genre: Adventure
Favourite looks: Tattoo-free

#3 02-08-22 20:20:35

tuboman81

Re: Ellie_M

Fredrikali wrote:

Some upload, naming, indexing or hyperlink mix-up, probably. Full Frontal 1 shows the same reel as Early to Rise 1, and Full Frontal 2 is the same as Early to Rise 2, on the artist page. So, in effect there are only two videos on her profile, instead of the announced four.

Thanks for confirming that I wasn't crazy! big_smile Hopefully we can get the 2nd shoot up there, I don't know which one is missing but I would guess the Full Frontal shoot since "early to rise" matches the them of the videos up now.

Board footer