Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 04-07-22 23:41:55

mercurysun

Jean B. Sternum kisses and fulfilled wishes

Ms B firstly thankyou for being such a special part of my life and for fulfilling a fantasy you know I had so wished for.Your IFM contribution is beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of and I'm totally blown away!
  It's wonderful souls like you that make this life so magical, special and unfathomably mysterious, (I feel I've known you for eternity ...a rather haunting past life feeling for sure !)As you already know you have stolen my heart but now you have my soul too ha ha ha !
Ms B life has blessed you with a heart and soul full of warmth and care which is plain to see.You are exquisitely beautiful and your eyes I could drown in every time I see you.Words will never be enough and all I will do is repeat what I have told you before and that you already know, so as a artist maybe a artwork latter in the year  will do more justice to capture such beauty and mystery ....... (watch this space!)
  As you have given me so much rocket fuel for my imagination I think i owe you some back so I will bring the blindfold for you and lick every inch of your heavenly body and give you as much pleasure as this mind blowing moment has given me. Phew ! I think I need to calm down and have a cup of your favourite lemon and ginger tea which there is nobody in the world I'd rather share it with  than with you under a snuggley blanket having a warm cozy chat . That to me would be the cherry on top of a very special day.
Ms B thankyou for opening doors for me I never knew existed and for being such a delightful inspiration in my life. I will see you (you know where) to share secrets and bliss.

Bless your beautiful heart.

love and the warmest of cuddles coming your way xxx

Mercurysun

#2 05-07-22 03:00:40

Hangdog90

Re: Jean B. Sternum kisses and fulfilled wishes

"Art is not a matter of what you see, but what you make other people see."

- Edgar Degas

#3 07-07-22 13:13:07

Contributor_Jean_B

Oh wow, this post has put a big smile on my face - I have definitely never been described as "mysterious" so that's new! I'm so glad you connected with my shoot and look forward to seeing some artistic interpretations later on....

Jean xxx

#4 07-07-22 17:54:01

mercurysun

So lovely to hear from you Jean. Ah bless you , it so nice to know i put a smile on your face .Oh yes you are delightfully mysterious and as I said in my last post I feel I've known you for eternity. If I try to think about it my pitiful little mind does somersaults trying to comprehend answers only the soul knows (and only can be sensed from this very limited perspective). But hey more of that another time .I am commission  free early September to start work on something special for you. With the ideas I have in mind it may take several hundred hours or more to complete. I think it will be ready around late November.  I will contact  Admin to send you a proof photo when completed. And if you are completely happy the original depending on the work i decide on (as I haven't ruled out street art) i will arrange to be shipped for you if you so wish.

Thankyou for being such a inspiration in my life and I so look forward to starting on this  project.
I have been spending lots of my spare time drafting ideas and drinking ya favourite lemon and ginger tea and sending special thoughts your way.

Love and warmest cuddles

Mercurysun

Ps
So flattered that you answered my message I feel so  very honoured xxx

Last edited by mercurysun (07-07-22 20:04:04)

#5 11-07-22 23:07:36

mercurysun

Dear Jean before I commence with this very special artwork for you I must once again thankyou for replying to me with your delightful message, it really means so much and with your acknowledgement of interest in seeing my art you really have lit the fuse and fired up the inspiration even further for this project to commence.
This incredible experience thus far of such familiarity and affinity with you and being really quite perplexed by feelings many of which feel unnervingly like they belong to another life in another time is something I really have to explore.Most mystifying as I have already mentioned is how familiar you, these feelings and recollections that arise are, but as i consciously try to grasp them they slip out of reach. Similar to the feeling of a name we have forgotten thats on the tip of our tongue that teases but eludes grasp and frustratingly slips from reach. These memories exhibit incredibly strong emotions that tease and pirouette across my senses like a phantom ballarina and at times evoke the most undescribable feelings that find expression through the feelings I have shared with you.I do sense that whatever fate intends of this most unusual of connections our paths were destined to cross and I intuitively sense at a very deep level I must embrace this energy and ride its path like lightning to create a piece of art for you that is totally unique and will be a source of wonder that I know you will treasure. I must just add i ask nothing off you and my feelings i have shared with you are unconditional.I do have a very strong moral compass and always treat people the way I would like to be with kindness, empathy and understanding ,but I strongly believe trust has to be earnt.Ultimately it wont be my words deeds and art you judge me by but the feeling's it evokes and leaves you with that will speak the truth most clearly about me and all I have shared with you.
There are many things that have to come together to make this art as spectacular as I know it can be and I look forward to harnessing this most bewildering, passionate, loving ,haunting and at times poigniant timeless energy.

I will ask admin for assistance to kindly pass on any private messages I need you to see concerning this art nearer the time of completion   as there are details i will not beable to post on this forum as im sure you will understand.

As always dear Jean I raise a cup of your favourite to you in moments of quite contemplation  whilst preparing  the rather complex course of this art work which will commence in September, and as always ,I send you special thoughts and a cosy cuddle with a wish attached ..... and that is its sent from my heart with no intention for anything other than to make you feel lovely x

With love
Mercurysun xxx

Last edited by mercurysun (12-07-22 09:23:28)

#6 16-07-22 19:47:55

mercurysun

ANTICIPATORY 2

Me = Mercury  Jean = Sun

= Broken thermometer.

X

#7 17-07-22 00:44:51

richard
Administrator

mercurysun wrote:

ANTICIPATORY 2

Me = Mercury  Jean = Sun

= Broken thermometer.

X

Do you mean "Me + Mercury Jean + Sun"?

#8 17-07-22 02:49:49

mercurysun

Hi Richard,
I was seeing it as a mathematical equation , well it made sense to me at the time ha ha ha ! Yes I can see where your coming from but it was ment as follows:
If  I (Me) equals(=) being mercury ,and Jean equals (=) being the Sun (a very very hot sun)  that pushes (me) mercury to a whole new level which equals(=) a broken thermometer.
Hope that makes more sense.

#9 01-08-22 23:35:13

mercurysun

Dear Jean
I sent you a email via the forum on Fri did you receive it?  I left you my email address and  some details about your artwork and a few things i needed clarification on.
If you didnt i will ask admin to pass on message and my email to you.

mercurysun xxx

Board footer