Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 27-06-22 06:10:03

Mikaela

IFM contributions/sexy time standouts of 2022 thus far...

As we approach the halfway point of 2022 (frightening, I know!) I thought it would be fun to reflect on IFM contributions and/or any sexual experiences (alone or with a partner) that have been the highlight of the first half of 2022 for you.

I could go on for days about my highlights, I’ve been pretty adventurous this year and exploring lots of new things. Some of my standouts include getting intimate with a baseball bat, doing heaps of Shibari suspensions (including some outdoors), being fucked while suspended, any and all of Otilia’s IFM contributions, and being anally fisted.

Looking forward to hearing about other people's highlights!

#2 27-06-22 06:23:00

alsbosilver

Re: IFM contributions/sexy time standouts of 2022 thus far...

Ah but here is a subject which, I hope will make the buzz!! Very nice initiative Mikaela. Are these testimonials only for women or can men also contribute? Thanks !

Christian (France)

#3 27-06-22 06:28:37

Mikaela

Everyone is welcome to share!

#4 27-06-22 15:03:42

smoothed

my partner and I started filming ourselves. she's a shy introvert, but being recorded is a massive turn-on for her. we begin by using laptops and tablets and handphones, but they all proved cumbersome and/or didn't provide sufficient quality when viewing.

then, i acquired a facebook portal plus for work since its video conferencing capabilities are superior. when my calls were over, we moved it into our bedroom, and it's been fantastic. the HD screen is great for watching ourselves while we fuck, and portal plus has the ability to follow a human face, so it doesn't appear so static.

#5 28-06-22 04:33:55

Mikaela

smoothed wrote:

my partner and I started filming ourselves. she's a shy introvert, but being recorded is a massive turn-on for her. we begin by using laptops and tablets and handphones, but they all proved cumbersome and/or didn't provide sufficient quality when viewing.

then, i acquired a facebook portal plus for work since its video conferencing capabilities are superior. when my calls were over, we moved it into our bedroom, and it's been fantastic. the HD screen is great for watching ourselves while we fuck, and portal plus has the ability to follow a human face, so it doesn't appear so static.

That is so hot! I also love the re-purposing of work equipment.

#6 28-06-22 08:58:27

_redbird_

Mikaela wrote:

As we approach the halfway point of 2022 (frightening, I know!) I thought it would be fun to reflect on IFM contributions and/or any sexual experiences (alone or with a partner) that have been the highlight of the first half of 2022 for you.

I could go on for days about my highlights, I’ve been pretty adventurous this year and exploring lots of new things. Some of my standouts include getting intimate with a baseball bat, doing heaps of Shibari suspensions (including some outdoors), being fucked while suspended, any and all of Otilia’s IFM contributions, and being anally fisted.

Looking forward to hearing about other people's highlights!

Ahhhh I love hearing about your experiences Mikaela, you're much braver and adventurous than I could ever imagine to be. I'm in awe.

WITH YOU re: Otilia. She is easily one of my favourite contributors on the site. She's such a perfect blend of cute, hot, and creative and I get so excited every time I see there's a new ISM or IFM from her.

#7 29-06-22 01:13:29

Mew

Mikaela you are my sexual hero, hearing about what you've been up to on our little breaks is the highlight of my day <3

There have been some *incredible* contributors this year and I definitely agree Otilia is one of them!

I'm also adding Mikaela because her diaries have been some of my all-time favs in the category and we don't often get to hear about kink and BDSM on IFM. Also her presence on the forums!

I love Tilly T, her rawness and hunger for sex, the way she talks about it and the how she gives herself everything and anything she needs - truly inspirational and hot afff! Also she's a babe.

June M! And Mina B! No explanation needed.

Fantastic to see Akosua S return in her cute little home-made and the remote submissions Celine H has been sending have been extremely sexy!

OMG and the duet content lately?! Wowww...

As far as personal experiences..... It's been over 16 months since I last had sex? I feel like that's kind of an achievement in itself lol

Last edited by Mew (29-06-22 04:38:09)

IFM video editor / contributor

#8 29-06-22 01:39:49

gss2018

You guys are making a valiant effort to top Indulgence 2022 and you've come awfully damn close a few times. But nothing has yet been any sexier than Georgia_L's facial expressions at 1:02, 2:04, and 4:08.

#9 29-06-22 04:11:57

troyforyou

My favorites of the year:
wam bam, little spoon, juniper, juniper, juniper, euphemia, Tori J, Anastasia L FTW, Ellie O, Otilia, Bobbi J, Georgia, Viva, Eva Ray, KALEIGH, Flipped, and Mina B.
And Mew, for her beach-boner-engendering awesomeness!

Board footer