Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 17-01-21 18:07:33

walt49

A reply to Alice_Field

In my opinion, the hair around your vagina brings out the femininity that surrounds you. Your vagina is to die for. Please don't shave your vaginal hair. It enhances you as a woman and makes your vagina even more sensual. You are a beautiful woman, and everything about you makes your glow even brighter,
     Walt

Last edited by walt49 (17-01-21 18:10:15)

There are those of us who are unable to masturbate. When I worked it was as a Behavioral Psychologist. I dealt with very violent people. I had to have Back Surgery. My Neurosurgeon made many mistakes. I am Diagnosed as "Failed Back Surgery Syndrome" among other diagnoses. I still love the sexuality and sensuality shown by the women on this site. They are all so Beautiful.

#2 18-01-21 09:47:04

kypris

Re: A reply to Alice_Field

My opinion in full too. A bush of pubic hair is extremely erotic on a woman.

#3 21-01-21 01:43:42

_redbird_

Some people like to shave because of the sensory pleasure it gives them rather than the aesthetic and they're not necessarily feeling pressure from society to do so. Each to their own. Hair grows back so if she does decide to shave it, it's not the end of the world hey.

#4 21-01-21 23:59:27

_hyperballad_

_redbird_ wrote:

Some people like to shave because of the sensory pleasure it gives them rather than the aesthetic and they're not necessarily feeling pressure from society to do so. Each to their own. Hair grows back so if she does decide to shave it, it's not the end of the world hey.

Thank goodness it does grow back, hey? My waxer misinterpreted just a bit off the sides last week, so I'm sporting less fuzz than I am used to atm. That said, I'm defs going to keep waxing my booty hole because that actually does enhance pleasure for me.

To each their own & that's the magic of most forms of hair removal, it absolutely does grow back! In the case of shaving, rather rapidly too tongue

#5 29-03-22 16:58:31

LeoBloom

I think Alice's pubes are the most beautiful I've ever seen - they look magically soft to the touch of hand, finger, tongue, nose or lips.

Board footer