Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 12-11-20 00:04:08

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

getting caught - ooh baby you're busted!

Have you ever?

Around here, for some of us, that's half the thrill - wanking in some dangerous public place, wondering if this is going to be the time when we get caught! But though I've taken some big risks in my time, the only time I've ever been caught was one of my very firsts.

I was 18 and I hadn't had hardly any orgasms. I was living in a sort of split barn made into two bedrooms, above a guy I was pretty much in love with. We had been banging at one time but decided to stop because it would complicate the roommate relationship. Tired of being anorgasmic, I bought myself a vibrator online (which was a pretty wild thing to do back then) and I learned how to use it. I gave myself lots of practice! One of the times I had my skirt up, my panties down, knees wide apart facing the door - so involved with the feeling I didn't even hear my housemate running up the stairs! He flung open the door, took one look at me - my eyes flew open, time froze - and just said, sorry! And closed my door hastily.

I went right back to what I was doing. Recalling those bedrooms I'm sure he could hear everything...

Later when we started banging again he confessed that he went right downstairs and had a wank of his own, right there in the bedroom under mine.

Being caught is a funny thing! I both want it to happen and don't.

Have you guys ever been caught?

#2 12-11-20 01:35:53

Uncle_Bob

Re: getting caught - ooh baby you're busted!

first time as a kid, was by my mom.then me and my dad had "the talk" .
As a teen in high school, by my buddies..I got home after school,feeling really horny;( Cindy had been flashing and teasing me in Photo class ); cranked up my stereo, lit up a bowl.keeping it hard,  edging, playing air guitar to Jimmy Page in the mirror..suddenly, I hear a bunch of screeching girly laughter behind me, as they ran down the hallway.

#3 12-11-20 09:59:58

TheTuxedo

Actually quite a few times, by past roommates and friends who didn't knock.  Usually I was under a cover anyway and maybe they were none the wiser.  There was one time where a friend of a roommate got quite the show.  I masturbate with a pillow and usually have my laptop to my left and I wear headphones.  But my door was to my right.  I looked over right after orgasm and it was... I wanna say awkward, but more funny.  She just thought it was hysterical.  I wasn't prepared for it, but just sorta ended up not too phased by it either.  This was years ago before I figured out any exhibitionist leanings in me.  Now the idea of being seen would turn me on.  At that time, it was just what it was.  Maybe an invasion on her part, but I didn't complain.

I've been overheard a few times during sex with a partner when we thought the place was empty.  Heard, but not seen.

#4 12-11-20 11:50:43

Mikaela

I live with my two best friends, so I usually tell them I'm going to masturbate and not to disturb me unless they want to discuss what we should order for dinner. But not too long ago, I was masturbating late at night and I hadn't closed my door properly (they also sleep with their door open because of our cats). I was literally about to orgasm, you know that point where it's too late to stop it but you're not quite there.. well, that was me. All of a sudden, Sparkles the cat bursts through my door, leaving it wide open and then proceeds to jump on the edge of my bed and stare at me whilst I cum. The next morning I tried to explain to my housemates that it was Sparkles fault they heard me cumming, but of course, no one believed it could be the innocent cat's fault! It's not the first time Sparkles has interrupted me either, so I guess I get busted by a cat the most haha.

I did get busted having sex in a rather funny way last year. I had been out at a nightclub and ended up back at a lovers house. We were enjoying some intense anal sex when all of a sudden this strange guy burst through the bedroom door and then rather hurriedly, closes the door and retreats. My lover lives alone, so this was confusing. However, turns out he had rented his spare room to a Swedish backpacker for a few weeks and completely forgotten to tell me that I probably should try and keep quiet, as we were in such a rush to get all sexy the second we had gotten home. The poor backpacker had heard all this noise and was worried something was wrong and had come to check. As an exhibitionist, this encounter didn't phase me, I was more concerned about how the Swedish guy was coping with what he accidentally observed.

#5 13-11-20 00:59:45

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

omg bob that sounds like the coolest and dorkiest maz sesh all wrapped up in one! So good. I hope youre still having that much fun wanking!

Tux omg, overhearing sex... I have these upstairs neighbours that moved in a few months ago that are out of control! They fuck so much haha, and in a jackhammery way where he pounds her so hard my whole apartment shakes! And she yelps and cries like crazy. It was freaky at first but now we are used to it, they love to bang while we're playing DnD on zoom so basically my whole friend group busts them, constantly, but not to their face. It's a bit hard being so intimately connected to people I don't know, but now we're so used to it we always speculate on whether she's actually having orgasms or not, also generally we just join them!

#6 21-02-22 02:59:45

todream65

While I was still living at home, in an older rental house that didn't have locking doors. I thought I had time while my mom was taking her shower as we were getting ready to go someplace, so I began masturbating. I was so into my fantasy that I did not hear the shower shut off and the door open. I had reached the point of no return and was covering myself with a cloth to catch the cum. Mom stood there and asked if I had hurt myself. Um, no. I think my face turned beet red and Mom apparently realized what was going on. She left the room and told me to get ready as we haven't had much time left. She said no more about that. I made sure in the future not to be caught doing that again, and I haven't.

I'm married to a Navajo Native American for 26 years. She is diabetic and her sex drive is affected by her disease and medications. I'm looking for friends to email and to chat with online.

Fatherless, Childless, with interests in public exhibitions, nudity, polyamory, and of course, sex.

#7 21-02-22 03:34:32

Mew

I feel like that's actually such a good response! Could have been wildly traumatic if she'd got pissed or whatever - lesson learned haha

IFM video editor / contributor

#8 18-03-22 19:32:42

Hangdog90

Mew wrote:

I feel like that's actually such a good response! Could have been wildly traumatic if she'd got pissed or whatever - lesson learned haha

I loved Vivienne's story about using her mascara
to pleasure herself as a teen, only to leave it in her bed, where her mum found it.

Her mother's reaction was to make an appointment for her "to see the female doctor to prepare me for my sexual career '

That has to be the coolest parental response.

#9 20-03-22 23:34:47

MS2020

Hangdog90 wrote:
Mew wrote:

I loved Vivienne's story about using her mascara
to pleasure herself as a teen, only to leave it in her bed, where her mum found it.

Her mother's reaction was to make an appointment for her "to see the female doctor to prepare me for my sexual career '

That has to be the coolest parental response.

This reminded me of probably the funniest story of having a to explain doing it yourself to a parent and the aftermath I've ever heard. Now THIS was a cool parental response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqiUUJPZH38

Board footer