Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 18-09-21 09:43:02

Mew

Flipping Out For Ellie K

Golden girl Ellie is back in this cute feature - we have a bunch of Ellie K shoots in the bag so stay tuned!

EyowJEy.jpg

PS. Can you imagine Ellie x 4?!?!!

m3EjDJz.jpg

She is so strong and fit - I love the intensity of her face while she flips her incredible body around...

Last edited by Mew (18-09-21 09:48:24)

IFM video editor / contributor

#2 18-09-21 19:12:10

troyforyou

Re: Flipping Out For Ellie K

She is such a strong contributor--and from the pics, she is strong in multiple ways.  Just looked up her Bare it All videos which I especially like.  Love her  work!

Thanks for the heads-up, Mew!

#3 19-09-21 02:23:51

smoothed

i heart ellie so much!

#4 01-10-21 22:14:07

karpow1975

She is really magical in many ways, incredibly beautiful and just giving everything in her shoots.

Reading that there are a bunch of videos coming - and one even next week - that really makes my day!! If I had a wish for free I would just love to see her riding the f....-machine again which she seemed to enjoy a lot....an absolutely amazing video.....

#5 02-10-21 02:08:46

ashmedi2

Ellie_K is a beautiful girl and has been a fav of mine since she contributed to BA 4 years ago...

and she had a BA revival uploaded today which was gorgeous and was done using the new BA guidelines as it was so much more than her first 2 agonies...

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#6 02-10-21 19:19:20

iuomfman

ashmedi2 wrote:

Ellie_K is a beautiful girl and has been a fav of mine since she contributed to BA 4 years ago...

and she had a BA revival uploaded today which was gorgeous and was done using the new BA guidelines as it was so much more than her first 2 agonies...

What's BA if I may ask? Does Ellie have other content outside of IFM? I'm slightly obsessed with her

#7 03-10-21 01:25:06

ashmedi2

iuomfman wrote:
ashmedi2 wrote:

What's BA if I may ask? Does Ellie have other content outside of IFM? I'm slightly obsessed with her

BA is beautifulagony.com and ISM is ishotmyself.com
Both sites are sister sites to IFM and both are older than IFM and are predecessors...

On ISM Ellie_K is the same girl as on IFM, and on BA she is known as Artist # 3934

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#8 04-10-21 15:42:11

iuomfman

ashmedi2 wrote:
iuomfman wrote:
ashmedi2 wrote:

BA is beautifulagony.com and ISM is ishotmyself.com
Both sites are sister sites to IFM and both are older than IFM and are predecessors...

On ISM Ellie_K is the same girl as on IFM, and on BA she is known as Artist # 3934

Amazing - thank you!

#9 04-12-21 00:54:23

karpow1975

Hey, where is that bunch of ELLI_K-shoots - I cannot wait any longer....)))))))) Maybe she comes as a kind of christmas present..)))

#10 28-03-22 23:12:49

karpow1975

Just wanted to thank Elli & you all for sharing these great moments, every video was worth waiting for and seeing today´s loose end really blew my mind completely

Board footer