Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 12-02-20 07:18:43

Mew

Toe Pointing Altea

I couldn't help but share a pic from today's shoot starring the stunning Altea. I love the way she drips with sweat, pointing her toes as hard as she can while she furiously masturbates - definitely my kind of work out wink

7IBcIuz.jpg

IFM video editor / contributor

#2 12-02-20 09:40:04

smoothed

Re: Toe Pointing Altea

gosh that film of wetness all over her

#3 12-02-20 22:11:53

Howland

Also, specs! smile

#4 13-02-20 00:07:59

Mew

Right Holwland?! They are friggen adorable and she keeps them on the whole way!

The beads of sweat dripping down her chest as she cums Smoothed, the BEADS! So hot wink

IFM video editor / contributor

#5 13-02-20 10:50:08

CarlosCB82

This looks incredible, for all the reasons listed above! When can we expect to see this?

#6 13-02-20 10:52:49

smoothed

i distinctly recall licking the sweat off a partner's clavicles during lovemaking. Altea's contribution will evoke that for me, for sure.

#7 01-04-20 03:49:03

Lexx8442

omg I'm really really looking forward to Altea :-D

She does look beautiful and stunning. I do love that she kept her glasses on, as she looks truly intriguing with them on ;-)

But what is already driving my crazy with just one picture.. omg where do I even start?

Mew wrote: "furiously masturbating".. I really really want to see that :-)
I utterly love girls who go true hardcore even with masturbation: like Megan R, Ellie K, Chica, Edith M, Euphemia (with her super fast fingers :-D ), Viva and Mew

The toe pointing and wonderful legs getting tenser and tenser for the growing pleasure, that's one of the most erotic and most beautiful things to admire in a such a gorgeous woman when she pleasure herself like this.
Also I have a huge fetish for legs and thighs and Altea has some truly hot legs that are already driving me crazy :-P

Last but totally not least: so super sweaty from head to toes :-D
Omg I love when this happens and having sweaty sex is the most beautiful thing in the world for me

I'm really looking forward to your videos Altea and I hope you will do a lot of them like this and even more intense than this one ;-)

Thanks Altea, thanks Mew and IFM :-)

PS: I admit I may be the only guy on the planet who goes crazy even if a girl "has a gift" for wearing glasses :-P (exactly as also Mew has ;-) )

Last edited by Lexx8442 (01-04-20 03:49:19)

#8 01-04-20 09:04:23

alsbosilver

« The toe pointing and wonderful legs getting tenser and tenser for the growing pleasure, that's one of the most erotic and most beautiful things to admire in a such a gorgeous woman when she pleasure herself like this.»

I agree with Lexx a thousand times! This is the most exciting, the most incredibly erotic and suggestive way of doing it. This is still an exception, but when we are lucky enough to have a contributor who masturbates in this way, it can make you crazy! I hope this angle of view lasts a long time in this video. Unfortunately, there are many videos filmed from too close where we do not see the body entirely, we guess that a woman does it this way but we rarely see the feet and legs stretched in their entirety. Perhaps these comments will bring those who take the shots and the montages to show us a little wider plnas where we see the feet.

Last edited by alsbosilver (01-04-20 09:06:16)

#9 06-04-20 02:35:43

Lexx8442

alsbosilver wrote:

« The toe pointing and wonderful legs getting tenser and tenser for the growing pleasure, that's one of the most erotic and most beautiful things to admire in a such a gorgeous woman when she pleasure herself like this.»

I agree with Lexx a thousand times! This is the most exciting, the most incredibly erotic and suggestive way of doing it. This is still an exception, but when we are lucky enough to have a contributor who masturbates in this way, it can make you crazy! I hope this angle of view lasts a long time in this video. Unfortunately, there are many videos filmed from too close where we do not see the body entirely, we guess that a woman does it this way but we rarely see the feet and legs stretched in their entirety. Perhaps these comments will bring those who take the shots and the montages to show us a little wider plnas where we see the feet.

Thank you alsbosilver and I'm happy that as me you also enjoy these amazing and gorgeous details that thanks to IFM's wonderful work are captured on screen in such a masterful and artistic way :-)

It may sound kinda obvious, but this is one of the reasons why I do LOVE IFM and I keep coming back: you do not see these "details in such detail" as you see them here (excuse the pun :-P )

Even more now that video quality is so high that you can perfectly see goosebumps and even skin pores if you play the videos on a big TV screen (yes I watch IFM like this and I'm proud of it ;-) )

I alredy wrote about how much I think how masturbation, the build up of intense sexual pleasure, the female body and of course the culminating orgasms are PURE POETRY :-)

This is why for me full nudity is the most important thing in IFM videos, as you can see EVERYTHING that is going.. legs' muscles getting tense as pleasure builds up, strong goosebumps, breathing rhythm and intensity, intense sweating, toes pointing or the whole body getting more and more tense as orgasms gets closer and closer :-D

Then you have those even more amazing details as: vaginal muscles quivering, early juices and cream dripping out (even natural squirting when this happens), wetness on fingers, as also hearing wetness growing, clit and nipples getting harder and even more exciting intimate details you cannot see anywhere else :-)

Last but not least there is also the gorgeous face of a woman as she builds up harder and harder to a truly body melting orgasm.. all the expressions and "microexpressions" you can observe on her wonderful face can leave you speechless ;-)

And I agree with you alsbosilver: all of this becomes 3 times more intense and exciting when you have the honor to admire it from a "full body" perspective :-D

I do have this huge fetish for g spot finger fucking and penetration, but I also have a TRUE LOVE for thighs and legs, so being able to watch everything that happens in between the legs perfectly and in every detail along her legs and body.. omg becomes AMAZING for me :-)

Altea's videos looks really promising and exciting, but I also really hope though that Altea's pussy and what she does to make herself cum will be a lot more visible than in the picture :-D

If I can share my personal opinion: I do enjoy also some close ups as well ;-)

I just wrote about them, but let me say again that Edith M's videos are a MASTERPIECE:

In "Whirlpool" you have 2 amazing positions in which she masturbates from which you can see her whole full body as also her pussy and what she does perfectly.
This videos had no close ups and I had no issues with the lack of those.
I really focus a LOT on Edith's whole body, especially on part 2 where her thighs and calves drive me utterly crazy :-P and you can also see her gorges face as she enjoys herself

While in classic IFM videos (I could name a lot I LOVE here, like Lisa S' "Deep Scroll" series, which is one of my favorites) you have a mix of full body angles and some close ups, and also here I think that the balance is perfect in pure IFM style :-)
The way each angle perfectly shows the girl's perfect body is amazing and the close ups are a plus that makes everything SUPER erotic and they do not happen during orgasm, which is important for me because during the orgasms I really want to admire her entirely from head to toes :-D

So to sum it up: I would say that some pussy close ups are definitely something I love to see as they are now (current IFM style), but not for the whole video (or too obsessively) and never during an orgasm ;-) (always full body during an orgasm)

Having videos with fixed angles like "Whirlpool" from which you can see full body during the entire video (or from a second alternative angle from brief moment like when she is in front of the mirror) is also something I really LOVE and I'm happy that IFM does it often as much as the classic videos :-)

More INTENSE Close ups can be amazing in the style of a "Up Close" videos style and let me say it loud: I UTTERLY LOVE "Up Close" series videos as well ;-)
In this case I'm more than fine and excited for more instep close ups, but again always keep the full body angle during orgasm :-)

Now that I think of it.. please make an "Up Close" videos series with Edith M :-D please IFM please :-)

Also looking forward to Altea's videos ;-)

Last edited by Lexx8442 (06-04-20 04:52:33)

#10 06-04-20 03:47:17

Lexx8442

One thing I forgot to say: to be fully honest, my least favorite angles are the top ones (when girls are filmed from a camera above them)

Not that I don't like this top angle, but it hides too much what's happening in between the legs for my tastes :-)

Top angles are great to show a full body view, but not so much for the kind of "full details" I do enjoy on IFM and I was describing in my previous post.

To say it again: I seriously think that the angle we can see in Edith M's Whirlpool part 2 is amazing, as also the one you can see in part 1 :-D

The way these enables how Edith's body and the masturbation in every detail are amazing for me ;-)

#11 31-07-20 22:17:15

troyforyou

Can we get back to Altea?   Judging from the preview, she is a special one.  Welcome, Altea!

#12 01-08-20 17:28:15

KnickerSnicker

As it is said in Maine, U.S.A. : ayah ! Also, for me, It's All Good! POWER-on Altea

#13 06-08-20 23:36:49

BadSeed

A wonderful debut from Altea!  She is so bubbly and charming in her profile video and then so beautiful and sexy when the real action starts.  I’m definitely looking forward to seeing more from Altea.

#14 09-08-20 12:16:04

supier1977

Yes, I agree. Altea's debut was really beautiful. Real excitement comes when the profile video is first internalized...
Is she going to control what she learned this time or is it the cat's fault again?
Spoiler alter: the cat doesn't have to be to blame this time and if you look closely, you can even recognize the moments where the control is kept.
I hope that we will also see another video where Altea forgets a little bit "not to do it". The sentence "I love the way she drips with sweat" is a real cliffhanger here. I can't wait...
For those of you who don't understand what I'm saying here. Check out the profile video of Altea.

#15 16-08-20 00:02:50

troyforyou

The weekly preview showed Altea peeing.  Was that held for a loose end?

Anyway, good stuff Altea.  I treasure what you shared.  Thank you!

#16 17-08-20 06:01:14

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

troy it's a loose end and its spectacular!!!

#17 18-04-21 19:37:25

h8cheman1

alsbosilver wrote:

Board footer