Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 17-09-15 04:39:27

Raptorman88

Nancy_Z

Hey does anybody know if Nancy_Z from ishotmyself is on here or maybe will be on here in the future?

#2 17-09-15 04:53:37

Laney
Website

Re: Nancy_Z

She hasn't contributed to IFM, but I trust you've found her on BA?

#3 27-09-15 22:41:11

Raptorman88

Yes! You are correct! OMG I can't believe I heard from Laney! One of your videos is in my faves! You're great!

#4 28-09-15 01:39:00

Laney
Website

Haha, aww, that's sweet of you. I check the forum nearly every day so I'm here if you want to keep talking smile. Which is your favourite video?

#5 28-09-15 19:36:35

Raptorman88

How awesome of you thanks! I actually do have some questions but first i'll answer yours. My fave video with you is Chantilly. I thought that was one of the best studio based videos I've seen so far.:) I was going to ask if you were on BA as well but I got my question answered completely by accident last night while seeing what YouTube had to offer as far as BA goes & found an interview with you & a couple of guys on it. I have an account with both of those.:) But what's your artist number?

#6 28-09-15 19:44:35

Raptorman88

Oh & I almost forgot, do you have video favorites from both IFM & BA, or any particular artists you are fond of from both sites?

#7 29-09-15 01:59:47

Laney
Website

Oh, so many favourites! I'm most familiar with IShotMyself since I've been processing and editing shoots for that website for the past couple of years. But lots of ISM contributors are on BA and IFM too. Right now I'm so in love with Nancy_O after editing a beautiful shoot of hers outside with a parasol and her cat. It will be online on the 9th of October, but until then you can find her on BA as #3208.

fJ3LHkS.jpg

RxpOaX8.jpg

ySn8MmK.jpg

I am also interested in Virginie right now. I haven't had time to watch her IFM videos yet but she did a great shoot for ISM last year. There's been some talk of us shooting together, with her demonstrating her erotic massage techniques on me. It goes without saying that I'm so excited for that! I'll have to watch her IFM videos when I get home from work tonight.

Haha, that interview I did with the Chamber Boys has around 40,000 more views than most of their other videos. My BA number is #2405 wink.

I'm really glad you like Chantilly - it was my first duet shoot and my first time ever with a girl so I was pretty nervous. Shibby was nervous as well but she is so sexy and we got along well so the shoot turned out to be really fun smile. She didn't mean to do this, but by masturbating next to me at the end she helped show me how to make myself orgasm without a vibrator. I was able to do that for the first time in my life a couple of days (or maybe the next day) after that shoot. I bumped into her a couple of weeks ago, she's doing well and has dyed her hair blonde. It really suits her.

#8 29-09-15 03:33:24

Monotreme

Isn't Virginie BA 3309? Kypris would know.

If you were so inclined, a shoot with Virginie would be wonderful. You have me all salivating here.

#9 29-09-15 07:31:08

Laney
Website

I'm keen and so is Virginie smile. I could look up her BA number in our database for you, but Kypris would probably know it as well.

#10 29-09-15 21:18:55

Raptorman88

Ooohh that would be hot. Yeah I haven't seen every Chantilly video but I want to soon. I'm without internet right now so going without BA & IFM has been killing me. Sadly I don't have an account with ISM for $ reasons.:( Barely getting away with the two already but lucky for me both have a hell of a lot to offer. With BA it can be so hard to make a decision.:) Btw thanks for the BA # i'll look it up when I get internet back hopefully today. Thanks also for answering my question about Nancy_Z. I'm trying to track down BA faves & see if they're on IFM & vice versa.:)

Board footer