Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 12-08-15 04:06:47

artphotodude

Have a Nagging Awkward Question, if Any Takers...

Have absolutely LOVED the work you all have made.  Unlike much of what is out there, this is honest, wholesome and beautiful.  Even the couples shots have such an air of reality and caring, they just don't offend - a few of my friends went so far as to call your work a Science Experiment!

Anyway, have noticed a few lucky ladies getting to enjoy various artists, and I'm dying to ask, how do these conversations go down (no pun intended ;0P  ????

"Here at ifeelmyself, we have a very strict sexual harassment policy!  If you don't get harassed, you are not doing it right!!"

Do the new artists say something like "I've always wanted to be with a Girl, do you have time on Monday?"
OR
do the project leads get to openly ask new artists out (talk about some fun Christmas parties!).

It is so real, fun and honest-looking, and while poly-amoury is certainly more in the norm than it used to be, does it get awkward in a 'business setting'? 
OR
do you all just have such a kick-ass chill thing going on that it lends itself to sexual exploration (ala Woodstock)?

This has rambled on and for that I am sorry. 

After years of fine art nude photography, I'd NEVER even think of hitting on a model.  Yet - you all do it so well. 

Thanks for listening to my puritanical rant/admiration/shock/etc...

Last edited by artphotodude (12-08-15 06:16:15)

#2 07-09-15 06:21:56

Laney
Website

Re: Have a Nagging Awkward Question, if Any Takers...

I'm glad you like our work but you seriously have the wrong idea about how we organise duet shoots. I'm not going to disclose exactly how we do it but it definitely doesn't involve any "sexual harassment" or "hitting on models". Don't make jokes about that or accuse us of doing that again.

#3 07-09-15 06:38:20

artphotodude

Laney:  I think you have completely mistaken the context of this comment.  I have friends who work in the adult industry and they've told me a bit about the level of professionalism they have and I completely understand that harassment is not really a part of it. 

This was honestly posted more as pretentious naivete than anything that should be taken too seriously. 

The simple facts are that you all seem to be having a whole lot more honest fun than a lot of other 'performers' and it seems like there must be a good chemistry in the mix that makes that possible. 

Perhaps a bit more sense of humor would not go wrong when dealing with a forum such as this.  Pretty much every question in a venue such as this should be taken as rhetorical, especially when it is complimentary and kind.

#4 07-09-15 06:50:06

Laney
Website

Oh great, I'm glad your friends have educated you so well.

Have you ever been sexually harassed? It's really not fun, or funny. It's not too much for me to ask you not to joke about it here.

#5 11-09-15 03:05:37

LydiaBennett

Maybe the point is... It works so well BECAUSE we are not performers or models..
This site is full of real peeps. we ARE having honest fun. Allowing the intimacy to interupt all the rigid viewpoints.(even the professional rhetoric)
I am providing the safe space for sexy open pervs and wankers to be themselves...yay.
xL

Life isn't listening

#6 24-09-15 04:08:26

bing1957

Lydia I was wondering if there are any forthcoming clips of yours in the pipeline?

#7 26-09-15 08:47:24

LydiaBennett

yes, i believe there is the one i mentioned in the Luc interview. I also have been asked to shoot again before the end of the year..
ill be thinking of you....xxL

Life isn't listening

#8 27-09-15 05:13:36

bing1957

Yep! Sorry Lydia! I revisited that interview and can not believe I forgot what sounds like a very erotic clip! I along with your army of fellow fans are looking foreward to its release!  Thanks bing!!

Board footer