Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 17-09-06 05:03:29

blissed

Goodbye :)

Well I'm gonna have to love you and leave you smile In a few days my pretend subscription runs out smile Having been one of the first people to post here, I've seen the forum evolve quite quickly into a very nice space for people to express their feelings about sex and love and little furry animals smile I love the way Max has moderated here, it's meant it's an environment where people are comfortable to be honest and open and sort of bare their soul a bit or quite a lot.

This is probably the most open and forthright  post I've put anywhere
http://www.ifeelmyself.com/forum/viewto … d=938#p938

I've really enjoyed posting here and it's been a real pleasure to be in your company. So I'll wish everyone the best of luck, and hope in the future you'll get at least a few more people here, who are as daft as I am smile

love

Blissed smile  xoxox

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#2 17-09-06 05:35:27

Siobhan

Re: Goodbye :)

Blissed, Oh Blissed,
how you shall be missed

I wish I knew who you were. You have beautiful hands, (unless some other plushie-lover was the hand model in your photo shoot. . . . smile  ) so next time i'm in the bath bus station i'll look for them.

I really thought I had read EVERY post written by EVERY person on here. But somehow I had not read the first page of the thread you've linked to. I wish I had, because it makes me feel so much closer to you & I would like (as usual) to say many things (no groaning, pls) -- not the least of which is that I know a wonderful amazing man in Cape Town who -- anyway, perhaps you will leave your email with some nice person here and I can send you little notes.

Thank you for sharing your wonderfully sweet soul.

I'll defer to our new resident poetess or other talented wordsmiths here to make a special couplet about kissed and blissed. best wishes to you.

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#3 17-09-06 09:50:43

ashmedi

I will miss you Blissed.
Thanks for the emails, and please stay in touch.
And do come and see me at Sonicerotica again,
I need some company once in a while.

Have fun, and if I'm not here when you come back,
I will still be available thru email  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#4 17-09-06 11:03:45

msnevil

Blissed leaves, and Elfman becomes moderator.

Umm, That doesn't sound right. Has Elfman let the "power" go to his head? (wink)

Do you really need to leave Blissed? If you love these people here like family. Why leave? (I don't get it.)

#5 17-09-06 12:09:33

The_Elfman
Website

This is awful.  Blissed like me you've been here since day one and have been one of most influential voices in shaping this forum and making it what it is today. Your warmth, humour, sensitivity and intelligence defines everything we stand for and hold precious here.  If Liandra is its passion and Siobhan its soul you are its humanity. Reading your goodbye message hit me like a punch.  To say that you will be missed does not come close to expressing just how big a hole your absence from these pages will leave. You are irreplaceable my friend.  Good luck and know that my love goes with you.

Elfman.

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

#6 17-09-06 12:55:18

jerryb76

Good luck, my friend.

"A man who only knows how to spell a word one way has no imagination."
                                                          Mark Twain

Max Fan Club, founder and President

#7 17-09-06 16:28:21

gala
bonanza jellybean of state
Website

you're neat, blissed.

#8 18-09-06 04:10:28

blissed

http://www.ifeelmyself.com/forum/viewto … 081#p10081

I've got my marching orders mate smile I might do a months trial to see what the videos are actually like smile I would have done it before now but I think that once the month is up you loose your free posting status.

Anyway, thanks very much to everyone for all the messages, I'd like to stay, but Richard decides the structure of his own site. I'd like to thank him for letting me post here, I've enjoyed it very much smile

#9 18-09-06 07:33:16

richard
Administrator

blissed wrote:

http://www.ifeelmyself.com/forum/viewto … 081#p10081

I've got my marching orders mate smile I might do a months trial to see what the videos are actually like smile I would have done it before now but I think that once the month is up you loose your free posting status.

Anyway, thanks very much to everyone for all the messages, I'd like to stay, but Richard decides the structure of his own site. I'd like to thank him for letting me post here, I've enjoyed it very much smile

It has been a pleasure to have you and your insights, and I hope we see you back.

#10 18-09-06 09:06:15

The_Elfman
Website

blissed wrote:

I might do a months trial to see what the videos are actually like smile

Yeahh!!!  Do it blissed. (You know you want to).

#11 19-09-06 01:22:47

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Never fear people I know how to get Blissed back. I am at this very moment hatching a plan. Blissed and Burlesque - I have you in my sights, you guys can run but you can't hide!!!

#12 19-09-06 02:58:57

Siobhan

Plans are excellent things. I want one.

Meanwhile, I think I heard that Burlesque has donated his computer to charity, changed his name and flown to Guadeloupe, where he's sitting under umbrellas, smoking Gitanes and chatting up lovely ladies. We shouldn't take it personally if he is out experimenting with that thing called life. (trans: the plan had better be quite something! But if anyone could, you could. . . . )

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#13 19-09-06 03:03:18

thevoice

"Man plans, God laughs." I always think of that when I make plans; it's always gratifying to know I am amusing someone, somewhere.

Jonathan

"Love, the magician, knows this little trick whereby two people walk in different directions yet always remain side by side." -- Hugh Prather

#14 19-09-06 03:22:25

Siobhan

That's funny. In my high school touchy-feely Bible, that verse was translated as "Man proposes; God disposes," which also worked on me to be similarly gratifying.

#15 19-09-06 07:32:38

nihpuad

blissed wrote:

Well I'm gonna have to love you and leave you smile

Dunno if you saw it in a recently-disappeared thread, so I'll repeat it here: I hope your life journey is truly blessed by His Noodly Appendage! wink

#16 19-09-06 19:02:02

jerryb76

max wrote:

Never fear people I know how to get Blissed back. I am at this very moment hatching a plan. Blissed and Burlesque - I have you in my sights, you guys can run but you can't hide!!!

If anyone can get blissed back, you can max.  Good luck!

"A man who only knows how to spell a word one way has no imagination."
                                                          Mark Twain

Max Fan Club, founder and President

#17 21-09-06 18:57:28

blissed

Looks like his noodly apendage has reached down and extended my forum life smile Thanks Richard smile

#18 21-09-06 19:18:04

Siobhan

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You DO add so much life to this place; I'm glad of it.

#19 21-09-06 19:32:12

blissed

Hey thanks smile

#20 22-09-06 00:30:39

The_Elfman
Website

blissed wrote:

Looks like his noodly apendage has reached down and extended my forum life smile Thanks Richard smile

So I posted a really emotional, touching goodbye post for nothing then.  Bugger.

Elfman

#21 22-09-06 01:01:39

blissed

Oh never mind smile just save it for later when everyone's had enough of me, and they can bare it nolonger smile

See in that last sentence I use an Oxford comma. That means I'm intelligent.

Last edited by blissed (22-09-06 01:03:18)

#22 22-09-06 12:39:06

takochan

Nice that you're not leaving after all.

takochan

#23 22-09-06 12:50:40

bodyhead

blissed wrote:

Oh never mind smile just save it for later when everyone's had enough of me, and they can bare it nolonger smile

Now it's my policy not to be pedantic about spelling mistakes etc., but that one's so funny and appropriate I really can't resist, blissed (I'm a poet!).

Board footer