#1 21-09-06 21:44:16

blissed

Please come back warmtouch :)

warmtouchht1.png

Warmtouch wrote:

Thaks Richard for whatever itis you do here

Warmtouch wrote:

Liandra, you are in charge

Ha ha Liandra is only in charge of herself (I think smile )
Richard tries to do what he can but settles for mainly just being in charge of the whole site and 3 others smile

Please come back Warmtouch. Liandra's never been in charge of the forum or the  site. She presented it really well and drew a good few people here.  She worked as a strong part of a team, but has never been able to set any policy all by herself. As far as I can see, In the eyes of the moderators and admin, your opinions have the same validity as hers or mine here.

I can't speak for her but my personal view is, that she see's many aspects of our culture that insult her.

eg. "are you man enough to face the challenge"
       "are you woman enough to face the challenge"

The second one shouldn't read like a joke really  it should be a common expression of what a woman brings to any challenge. The fact that it does read like a joke is just perhaps one instance of many where I think she feels insulted which then provokes anger.

We accept a huge cultural legacy from the past, (linguistic and  behavioural norms) Which have so far only been tinkered with, when what we should be  doing is creating a culture that reflects our own philosophy, today.

Therein I think lies the difference between you 2. You have different perspectives but both your intentions are good. So why not chill and make up, this is a nice place for discussion and if you leave you can't persuade anyone of your view and they can't persuade you of theirs.

Professor Blissed smile

Last edited by blissed (21-09-06 23:35:31)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

Board footer