Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 15-09-06 00:49:51

nihpuad

Hot Christian Sex?

It's not often I agree with any sort of preacher about anything these days (I'm afraid the Religious Right is giving all religion something of a bad name here in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave <sigh>), but this guy's got a point when he explains why women can have multiple orgasms and men (usually) can't: "God likes you best!" ;^)

PS: Sorry I couldn't figure out how to link directly to the video; just click "play" on the first clip you see.

#2 16-09-06 03:39:11

Siobhan

Re: Hot Christian Sex?

dauphin --

I've not gone to your link yet, but I do want to comment on what I incorrected presumed (from your title) was your premise.

The most excruciatingly arousing sex I've had in the last five years or so was with a very devout Mormon housewife.

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#3 16-09-06 06:57:58

nihpuad

Siobhan wrote:

The most excruciatingly arousing sex I've had in the last five years or so was with a very devout Mormon housewife.

Hmmm... sorta' makes you wonder how many polygamous "sister wives" are also each others' wives, as well... at least on the days it's not their turn with hubby. wink

PS: Yes, I know the mainstream, official LDS church hasn't practiced polygamy for many years... but there are still penty of "fundamentalist" sects who do, as the recent arrest of Warren Jeffs reminded us. For those who are interested, check out Jon Krakauer's Under the Banner of Heaven.

#4 19-09-06 23:13:52

Siobhan

good book, dauphin. he's such a good journalist.

Yeah, AG (my lover) would talk at length about "sister wives" and what she assumed was often really going on.

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#5 21-09-06 06:02:09

nihpuad

Siobhan wrote:

good book, dauphin. [Krakauer is] such a good journalist.

Isn't he? I started reading him with Into Thin Air -- I have a fetish for reading about climbing, even though I'm not a climber myself and have no interest in becoming one -- but now I'll read him on just about any subject. He's a good reader, too: Check out his audiobooks.

Board footer