Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 17-07-06 11:12:28

cynicism

Is it true? Has Liandra gone?

I guess I want to be told that it's not true. Hoping to hear that. Dreading the truth, but have to know.

Can Richard or Max tell us if it's true? Has Liandra gone?

#2 17-07-06 13:28:43

Bishop of Bath & Wells

Re: Is it true? Has Liandra gone?

Well, her name and image is still on the frontpage, which I take to be a good sign.

Like some other members, time constraints often force me to cherrypick which of the various forum threads to digest, so consequently I have only recently learnt of the events from a couple of days ago. I am absolutely horrified at the prospect of IFM minus Liandra, as Elfman so eloquently put it she is the heartbeat and soul of the site.

Liandra, if you happen to read this, please reconsider your decision! It would be such a desperately unhappy way to end your time with IFM, especially when the site is still in many ways at an embryonic stage. You truly are a beautiful woman, both inside and out, and I for one have been massively impressed by how you have dealt with some of the tragic events to have befallen you in your short life with incredible dignity and grace.

One ray of light; looking through the offending thread, I am heartened to read what appear to be the genuinely conciliatory messages subsequently posted by both Kronocide and Siobhan, my only hope is that Liandra sees these and is encouraged to return to the fold.

Bish

#3 17-07-06 15:36:55

Stoneyyy

Liandra, get your gorgeous butt back in here, I come in here to say hello to you and you have stormed off.

I have just caught up with what as taken place here, not good, I hope you can see your way back in here to say g'day

Cheers

Stoneyyy

#4 17-07-06 22:36:31

blissed

Well max said it looks like shes feelling a bit better, and I have my deep suspicions, that it's the thought of you stoneyyy thats getting her through all this smile

Last edited by blissed (17-07-06 22:38:23)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#5 18-07-06 11:40:04

Stoneyyy

blissed wrote:

Well max said it looks like shes feelling a bit better, and I have my deep suspicions, that it's the thought of you stoneyyy thats getting her through all this smile

Blissed my dear buddy, I hardly think Liandra is thinking of me, but it would be nice, she is an extremly intelligent and attractive young lady whom I am sure will get through this and bring her natural warmth and charm back in here and say G'day to me.

Heres hopeing it will be very soon

Board footer