Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 12-06-06 22:59:49

ashmedi

What is it about Mondays ??

Ever since I have joined this site I have read (and occasionally posted)  the forums. I haven't tried to maintain any stats on posting (it would be very difficult) but I have noted that six days a week it is relatively quiet here. But when I log in about 7am to 8am DST on a Monday morning in Ontario there are a ton of posts to read. And most of my Monday seems to be the same.

Is there any reason that I am not aware of that makes people want to post on Mondays as opposed to the rest of the week?

I was going to wait til tomorrow to post this, but I don't want to buck the current trend.  smile

(edited for typos)

Last edited by ashmedi (12-06-06 23:01:19)

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#2 12-06-06 23:14:51

Burlesque

Re: What is it about Mondays ??

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing, even though I hadn't noticed there was a trend. Monday ... of all days! I can't explain it either, and I suppose I'm not the right person to answer this thread, since I'm chattering away here seven days a week smile.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#3 19-06-06 15:27:45

Siobhan

hmm. well, I guess not [i]this[/]Monday!  Bummer; I was really looking forward to getting to know all you scintillating people a bit more!

I'm still wondering, and had hoped Liandra would address it today, (but can't find the thread) where all the women are. I really wanted to join a site where there were men as well; I always feel out of place in a room full of women-who-only-fall-in-love-with-women; this should be on another thread, I'm sure, but doesn't really make sense to make another one.

Happy Monday, Ashmedi, and all the rest of you lovely people.

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#4 19-06-06 15:40:32

Burlesque

This time, it seems Saturday was the most active day, which would seem more natural to me. On the other hand the day is young ... in some places. I am perpetually bewildered by time zones and whatnot, so I just have a vague general idea about what time it is elsewhere. One of the advantages to being an insomniac is that it doesn't matter that much smile.

I also want to clarify something to anyone out there who wonders what kind of a pervert I am, always being logged on to the forums. It's purely a question of laziness: I leave the computer on and remain logged in as a matter of convenience, so that I, when I pass my desk, can just uppdate the forums and check if there's anything new. I don't sit here constantly. Please believe me. big_smile

By the way, Siobhan, I believe that we must now conclude that our computers  have an aversion to each other and are not on speaking terms. Well, never mind, don't lose any sleep over it wink. The thread you're looking for, could it be "More Female Members", by little old me?

Burlesque.

Last edited by Burlesque (19-06-06 15:42:52)

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

Board footer