Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 16-06-23 05:57:18

Mikaela

Imagine if your orgasms could speak!!

If you could give orgasms the ability to speak, what hilarious or insightful things do you think they would say?

For example...

"Clean up in aisle bed, needed pronto!"

"Just doing my job, folks! Making you feel good, one climax at a time."

"Warning: May cause temporary loss of coherent speech. Prepare for gibberish and giggles."

On the days that the orgasms may not cum (ahem come) as easily as you would like - "You know, I've been trying to reach you for a while now. Glad you finally picked up!"

In contrast, this one feels applicable for the days when the orgasms just keep on coming - "Hold on tight, folks! We're going for round two... and three... and four!"

Orgasms that are a result of a stress wank might say - "Hey, remember that time you tried to multitask during our session? Yeah, let's not do that again. Focus, please!"

And finalllly, for the more vocal times - "Just a heads up the neighbours might wonder what's going on in here."

What about your orgasms, what would they say?!

#2 18-06-23 07:15:13

privignus

Re: Imagine if your orgasms could speak!!

Oof, that was the original premise of Oglaf wasn't it?  What if jizz could tattle on you?

I will try to think of another creative response another time, I feel a bit overwhelmed right now.

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

Board footer