Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 22-05-23 19:20:01

ashmedi2

High Res Photo Sets category

I love the first folio by Beans, contrast and colour is good, poses and display are good,
and there is a lot of photos wink

I think I am going to need about 20 folios like this every day because there are just too
many beauties on this site to see and enjoy...

But today is a good start  wink  Thanks for the new treat  <3

Last edited by ashmedi2 (23-05-23 04:10:25)

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#2 23-05-23 15:42:50

amaschas

Re: High Res Photo Sets category

Gonna be honest, I'd be fine with photo sets as a supplement, but as the only daily update its a bit of a letdown.

#3 23-05-23 15:51:17

ashmedi2

amaschas wrote:

Gonna be honest, I'd be fine with photo sets as a supplement, but as the only daily update its a bit of a letdown.

What makes you think they are a daily update?  It has only happened once...

#4 24-05-23 11:39:15

pole1cat

Hi amaschas,

The other update on 22 May was a pee break video - depending on your billing provider and/or filtering preferences, you may not have seen it.

Cheers,

polecat

#5 24-05-23 13:02:08

schrozli

You asked for a feedback about the photos.
I do still prefer videos and photos are nice, but not of interest to me.
Cheers,

#6 24-05-23 22:21:12

acbarebear

I'm happy with the photos and looking forward to more. Not sure what the planned release schedule is but if we wind up with 4 a week, plus the 4 or so new masturbation videos, a pee break, and a loose end or profile, then thats enough new content each week to keep the average subscriber happy.

#7 25-05-23 07:40:18

richard
Administrator

acbarebear wrote:

I'm happy with the photos and looking forward to more. Not sure what the planned release schedule is but if we wind up with 4 a week, plus the 4 or so new masturbation videos, a pee break, and a loose end or profile, then thats enough new content each week to keep the average subscriber happy.

I'm amazed at what some subscribers feel entitled to.  Our videos work out at a few cents each if you go nuts on downloads for a 30 day subscription.  I haven't joined any other adult sites for a very long time, what is the general offering for well made, exclusive content?

Back in the days of my youth when the internet was science fiction, you could a sub to Penthouse (not that I ever did) for probably the equivalent of an IFM monthly sub - and you got 3 or 4 pictorials.  I saw some vintage Penthouse mags the other day and the photo quality was fkn awful.  So grainy, and the paper quality was average.  National Geographic were printing glossy, hi res images back then, Penthouse looked shot on an instamatic.

#8 25-05-23 23:03:40

acbarebear

richard wrote:

I'm amazed at what some subscribers feel entitled to.  Our videos work out at a few cents each if you go nuts on downloads for a 30 day subscription.  I haven't joined any other adult sites for a very long time, what is the general offering for well made, exclusive content?

I wasn't speaking out of a sense of entitlement. Just trying to determine the proposed release schedule offering for keeping content fresh.

I agree 100%. The back catalogue is extensive and alone it warrants the cost of the subscription. But then sites such as IFM and AW come under criticism for a slower release schedule because subscribers want to know what they are getting on a week to week basis.

Content, for reasons already discussed, is hard to come by. But I figured if each "shot" was divided up into 2 videos, a photo gallery and a loose end / pee video then the content can be staggered and more regular. I see AW releases a photo gallery one day and video a day or two later.

For what its worth, I've been a subscriber on and off since about 2010 (under different usernames). I am currently on a 3 month subscription and I am letting it roll over. You dont have to release content to get my subscription but I'm probably a smaller % of users. I'm thinking of the long term success of this website.

I was just curious as to what the release schedule for photo galleries were. Both from a business perspective, and naturally, as somebody who wants to see them smile

#9 26-05-23 00:57:41

smoothed

acbarebear wrote:
richard wrote:

I wasn't speaking out of a sense of entitlement. Just trying to determine the proposed release schedule offering for keeping content fresh.

I agree 100%. The back catalogue is extensive and alone it warrants the cost of the subscription. But then sites such as IFM and AW come under criticism for a slower release schedule because subscribers want to know what they are getting on a week to week basis.

Content, for reasons already discussed, is hard to come by. But I figured if each "shot" was divided up into 2 videos, a photo gallery and a loose end / pee video then the content can be staggered and more regular. I see AW releases a photo gallery one day and video a day or two later.

For what its worth, I've been a subscriber on and off since about 2010 (under different usernames). I am currently on a 3 month subscription and I am letting it roll over. You dont have to release content to get my subscription but I'm probably a smaller % of users. I'm thinking of the long term success of this website.

I was just curious as to what the release schedule for photo galleries were. Both from a business perspective, and naturally, as somebody who wants to see them smile

You speak as if such content can be created quickly and to a high standard. AW can do it because they have a much larger team, and presumably a much larger pool of contributors. IFM is smaller in scale and scope, and really takes their time to craft a different videographic product. It's not apples and oranges, but more like, tangerines and oranges? Yeah. So expecting 4 photo sets and 4 vids in a week might lead to a compromise in quality, or an attendant rise in prices.

#10 26-05-23 08:45:47

acbarebear

smoothed wrote:

You speak as if such content can be created quickly and to a high standard. AW can do it because they have a much larger team, and presumably a much larger pool of contributors. IFM is smaller in scale and scope, and really takes their time to craft a different videographic product. It's not apples and oranges, but more like, tangerines and oranges? Yeah. So expecting 4 photo sets and 4 vids in a week might lead to a compromise in quality, or an attendant rise in prices.

I guess it depends on whether pictures are to become a standard offering, or just occasional like a profile video or loose end content.

I've been a long time browser of this forum but I really only registered to answer the question as to why subscribers to both AW and IFM choose AW (and vice versa). And for me pictures have been a large part of this.

If pictures do become a standard offering then they need a standard release schedule, particularly if this website positions itself as a content provider that now offers both pictures and videos. I'm not trying to be selfish or demanding.

If pictures are simply to become a once or twice a month thing then thats once or twice a month I have something extra to be happy about. I'm not fussed. I was sold on this site a long time ago smile

BTW: AW is having the same issues as IFM (as are many other sites). I think I read on their forum that for those who just want new content, choosing the pay per scene might turn out cheaper than a full subscription given the reduction in the release schedule. I see my subscription to both sites as more of a membership. Things will hopefully turn and then talk of 7 or 8 new releases a week won't seem so strange or demanding

#11 26-05-23 13:17:38

richard
Administrator

Our intention is to make photosets a weekly thing.  One per week.

#12 26-05-23 17:10:25

Hangdog90

richard wrote:

Our intention is to make photosets a weekly thing.  One per week.

Will that be once a week in addition to existing content offerings, or will a photo shoot become one of the daily offerings instead of a video?

Last edited by Hangdog90 (26-05-23 17:11:04)

#13 26-05-23 17:11:50

Hangdog90

amaschas wrote:

Agreed

#14 27-05-23 08:30:17

privignus

I like the pictures.  Beans is cute and has so much life.

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#15 27-05-23 10:28:47

richard
Administrator

Well the schedule is pretty fluid anyway.  If we can get god content, we publish it.

#16 04-06-23 03:24:08

mdunl0815

I joined for videos. New videos.  Not photos in place of videos.  Not re-runs of videos.  I can scan the archive if I wish. Another example of giving the user less for his money.

#17 04-06-23 04:34:02

ashmedi2

mdunl0815 wrote:

I joined for videos. New videos.  Not photos in place of videos.  Not re-runs of videos.  I can scan the archive if I wish. Another example of giving the user less for his money.

When you joined in 2019 you were getting reissues of previous videos,
and the photosets are not in place of videos, they are in addition to the videos,
and I am not the only one who likes them...

So,   Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

#18 04-06-23 06:11:34

richard
Administrator

mdunl0815 wrote:

Do you realise the Restorations are up to 4 times bigger than the old versions, usually longer, containing unseen footage?

If you found the site for the first time today and you saw still images were part of the offering, would you not join?

Lastly, have you read the rest of this thread?

#19 04-06-23 13:13:31

Hangdog90

richard wrote:
mdunl0815 wrote:

Do you realise the Restorations are up to 4 times bigger than the old versions, usually longer, containing unseen footage?

If you found the site for the first time today and you saw still images were part of the offering, would you not join?

Lastly, have you read the rest of this thread?

Actually, yes, the Restorations are one of the new ways to enjoy IFM.

When a Restoration comes out, you can run it picture-in-picture on your video player so that you can watch the orginal side-by-side with the Resto.

(I use tabs on a Firefox browser, open the Resto video, right click on the video and click on Watch Picture-in-Picture. Then open IFM on another browser tab and do the same again except with the original.  That allows you to notice the changes in picture quality and to see the editing changes.)

It gives us amateurs an insight into the craft of making great erotica.

As an example, the film Sticky Fingers, with Charlotte_V masturbating on an old leather sofa in an industrial warehouse.

The original was 7:55 and the Resto was 7:26. But the difference is not just in duration, it is also in choice of camera angles and closer versus long shots, and these choices change the whole experience. In this case, the edits changed the film so much that it is not a restoration at all.

In the original, there is a significant emphasis on the shoe fetish and a different type of voyeurism.   

As for the emphasis on the shoe fetish, in the original edit, Charlotte_V is wearing black patent leather and posing her legs with turned ankles, or dropping a shoe so it hangs from her extended foot.

These things are not featured in the Resto version, in which the set-up shots are a prolonged view of the whole room, making the model and the couch almost disappear in the shadows but emphasising the beauty of the light and the quietude of the space.

In the original, the masturbation sequence begins at 1:08. By then, we have already seen  closer-in shots of the model's legs emphasiing her shoes and the upskirt, voyeuristic view, lasting 30 seconds from 0:10. This is not present in the Resto, and so a completely different atmosphere is created.

The Resto masturbation sequence is a long camera shot from 0:52 to 6:58 emphasizing Charlotte_V 's working her pussy with one or both hands, untils she reaches her intense climax.

The masturbation sequence is exactly the same in real time in the original, but there are several cuts to other camera angles that transform how we see tye scene. In tye original, the emphasis is on Charlotte_V's long legs and those patent leather shoes. To specify in detail :

2:56 to 3:19 Charlotte's bare right leg with shoe stretched over the end of the couch, lit by the sun.

4:00 to 4:20  Right leg stretched and tense, no longer resting on the end of the couch but straining as arousal increases.

5:25 to 6:30 The orgasm, but showing her whole body tensed, writhing, and stretched on the couch, long legs straight, shoe visible.

5:58 Charlotte stretches back her left arm and we have a beautiful light study of the sun on the widnow sll above the couch, on Charlotte's left arm and right leg, and on the arm of the couch. Just cinematic.

6:13 after the orgasm, she curls her ankle keeping the shoe on the lifts her foot and lets it hang. This is an erotic climax for a person with shoe fetish.

From 7:12 to 7:52 we have a voyeuristic gem as we watch Charlotte, bare legs partly lit by the sun, putting on her left shoe, and only then getting her knickers and putting them on left leg then right leg, before standing so we see her adjust her panties on her bum, then pull at that tight short skirt so  she feels it covers her modesty, in that adorable way young girls do when wearing those minis!

At 7:40 Charlotte_V walks into the sunlight which illuminates her whole body and emphasises that sense of voyeurism. She does not know we are watching . A dog barks somewhere outside and Charlotte_V exits stage left. So beautiful.

I prefer the fetishism of the original, but comparing closely with the new edit shows that subtle changes to editing can change meaning.

I enjoyed the masturbaton sequence in both films but I did feel that the original shot used for the orgasm was more powerful in showing how Charlotte's whole body was wracked.

I love that the blurbs for the Resto explained what a Golden Gaytime is, as a European who has not had the pleasure of visiting Australia. Knowing that this is an Australian cultural icon made the film more enjoyable and naughty. How many Aussie girls have masturbated after eating one? Imagine being able to see them all in the mind's eye!

Last edited by Hangdog90 (05-06-23 18:35:18)

#20 05-06-23 08:16:17

alsbosilver

Absolutely agree with you Hangdog! I don't understand for the sequences where Charlotte tends her legs were cut. This is still one of the specificities of this magnificent young woman. Already few women do it this way... And as you say, it changes the philosophy of this video... what a pity!

Christian (France)

#21 20-06-23 13:20:02

ashmedi2

Claudia_R...  Thank you for your beautiful photo set of high res images that were just uploaded today <3

You are beautiful and your photos allow me to appreciate your beauty at my leisurely desired pace..

and I took advantage of your profile links to revisit your videos...  Thamks again  <3

#22 08-07-23 16:46:44

Jplanttt

Very excited for Lilley's photoshoot! She was one of the first contributor's that convinced me to get an IFM sub

#23 10-07-23 19:22:26

Jplanttt

Lilley's photoset was wonderful, and I hope she makes a return to IFM someday!

Board footer