Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 22-12-22 08:33:35

privignus

Sexual and nonsexual nudity and movement

Mew's post about Rosalie G's upcoming video makes me think about things which some people swear are totally not about sex, but for other people are all about sex.  Yoga, belly dancing, and nudism come to mind but arguably any group activity where men and women mingle could count!  Would those things, the different ways people engage with them, and how to let everyone get what they want without making others uncomfortable be worth a thread?

Ana_B talked about the problem of knowing when people will appreciate being stared at lustfully.

I have never figured out how to express my sexuality to other people.  (Past relationships each depended on particular circumstances or were not fully satisfying both parties which is why they were past).  And in this fourth year of the COVID pandemic I am very tired.  So I'm not sure about starting threads.

Last edited by privignus (22-12-22 18:14:07)

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#2 06-02-23 04:45:51

Norway_man

Re: Sexual and nonsexual nudity and movement

Interesting topic!

That line is difficult to determine.
It obviously varies a lot between people, in general, as well as due to mood and situation. I am certainly on thin ice here.

I once went 1 year to mountain guide course in Scandinavia. The school only had a single dressing and shower room. Male and females showered and went to the sauna naked together all time. Though it always felt nonsexual, at least to me. I never once so any of the young men "showing signs of sexual interest". I also never heard anyone complain about the arrangement, neither did I once hear anyone mention or joke about the potential sexual charge of it. 

I think as long as you do not expect others to feel like you do, and do not bluntly show that the situation feels sexual to you, then there is no problem.

I once sat beside a woman on a plane. I pretended to sleep while she was reading a book. Every time she turned a page, the hair on her underarm gently touched my underarm. To me it was an intense erotic sensation, but I do not think she even was aware of it.

Some settings are more obvious than others.
If someone improvises an erotic pole dance at a party, they most certain want to be desired. If they do the same as part of work... maybe not.

I do not think there is a simple answer to how to handle these kinds of situations, at least not if you want to "advance the situation" and not just passively enjoy it.

Last edited by Norway_man (06-02-23 04:47:54)

Board footer