Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 05-09-22 23:30:39

karpow1975

2nd Diaries by Ellie_K

Dears,

am I really the only one here jumping up and down (even if it is a bit late) about Ellie´s new series ?! Obviously we are really kind of pampered here if I may say so with all respect of course.--))))

Especially part 3 was pure sweet Ellie-Magic, seeing here in all her stunning beauty just taken away by the sweetest sensations. She had pure extasy and joy in her face and I just could have watchted on for hours...Again we have to thank all the guys here and especially all contributors (and here Ellie in particular of course...) for sharing these magic moments.

I was a bit surprised today about the loose ends...hopefully that Diary series not already beeing finished ?!?! I really hope not and it would be the greatest thing to see more parts...maybe the postman could just ring and would be identified as Goergia L just to go on which was started with indulgence...))) or just the postman bringing a bix box with the wonderful fucking machine which Ellie would not mind to try again when I remember correctly.......OK, many things to dream of...but whatever it may be - every moment shared by Ellie will be a magical one - thanks again!!

#2 09-09-22 22:53:15

karpow1975

Re: 2nd Diaries by Ellie_K

Dear Anastasia,

that´s what I hoped to hear and in fact it´s even more - could not be better  - many thanks !!

#3 27-09-22 22:54:10

karpow1975

I absolutely have to comment on part 4 of Ellie´s diary - she is always really in what she does but here we can witness some intensity even stronger than usual. After just telling a funny story  in her typical lovable way, she starts to get off her shirt and the most sweetest action is starting... She really must have enjoyed this time in a special way with here beautiful face visible for some minutes in clear ecstasy , devotion and pure joy in those moments before she obviously came very strong. Afterglow was also amazing, Ellie seemed to be really overwhelmed by the sensations she enjoyed minutes ago....and her incredible body just looked more beautiful than ever...many thanks for sharing this to Ellie and please...just go on...

#4 09-10-22 21:54:36

hapi1234

Ellie: When you showed us your toy collection, I noticed The Cone that you used in your original diary 5. What happened to it? Just curious.

#5 26-10-22 23:24:57

karpow1975

Just want to point out Ellies diary 5 - just incredible, so beautiful to watch Ellie in her short white skirt (what I would have loved to see already on the beach) and then she again managed to create something unique. She looked so beautiful in her delight of all sensations she must have felt and when she came heavily she showed a beautiful body landscape which only she is able to do. And it´s all with Ellies typical ease and fun - just great that Ellie is sharing this and I really hope that we will have a part 6 soon.

Last edited by karpow1975 (26-10-22 23:27:55)

#6 20-11-22 12:12:34

karpow1975

It was amazing to see Ellie in the new Showbusiness-video, obviously shooted in the frame of the indulgence videos together with Georgia. The only sad point might be that it might mean that the new diary series came to an end with the last one beeing No. 6. So I just have to express exceptional thankfulness for this great new series - all vids have been fantastic and it just got better each time. So the last one was an absolute highlight - Ellie got just crazy by using the Womanizer Toy ( I had always thought that his would be something she just had to try one time..., so it finally came true). This video had it all - Ellie so beautiful as ever, great views of her fantastic legs and body -she just talking as natural and nice as ever and then...I just could not believe my eyes in the last minutes, shortly before she had surely one of the most intense orgasms ever..you could see how deeply she must have enjoyed this, the expression on her face was so intense and completely ecstatic..and when she came she completely collapsed...this was so strong, one of her best videos and I am quite sure  also orgasms ever. I really hope that she will use the womanizer again here at IFM and just have to thank Ellie and all great people here for making this happen !!

Board footer