Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 19-08-22 11:21:39

al3xand3r5

Missing updates?

There is a full video released everyday right?

Missing update on 18 AUG
15 AUG only has loose end and profile
Missing update on 11 AUG

Are those videos hidden because of pee content or did they just not release?

#2 19-08-22 11:35:18

richard
Administrator

Re: Missing updates?

We are releasing masturbation videos 5 times a week at the moment.

#3 19-08-22 19:34:22

Fredrikali

al3xand3r5 wrote:

If you've paid via CCBill or checked an in-site box to hide pee content from view, at least some of those releases you don't see must be pee content, so if you don't see an upload I guess it can be one of those.

Contributors get paid extra for pee content, which I find very strange: as if a woman's explicit sexuality is less worth than her doing toiletry, even measurably less worth (since they get paid more for it) – and this is also why subscribers for complete site content pay more.

I could go on a male quasi-feminist chauvinist rant about why I consider this to be a problematic situation, not for ifm in particular, but for Culture and for Society as a whole, but I guess I'm already known as the bigot around here, so I'll stop at that. Some have a fetish for pee, and they are of course free to get aroused by whatever they choose.

On the other hand, sometimes there's an extra release in a day, if ifm post a profile monologue/edited interview. I love those contributor profile videos. They make everything even more, what's the word, realistic, real, (?)

Favourite genre: Adventure
Favourite looks: Tattoo-free

#4 19-08-22 23:37:12

richard
Administrator

Fredrikali wrote:
al3xand3r5 wrote:

Contributors get paid extra for pee content, which I find very strange: as if a woman's explicit sexuality is less worth than her doing toiletry, even measurably less worth (since they get paid more for it) – and this is also why subscribers for complete site content pay more.

They don't get paid more for pee than for masturbation.  They get paid extra to do a pee scene.

Board footer