Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 21-07-22 23:04:22

stinkyballs2345

why are days skipped when videos are released ?

I have been a long time subscriber of IMF and I have noticed in this past month and I can use today as an example there was no video posted today

is there a problem posting daily videos
sorry if this question came up before

thanks

#2 21-07-22 23:50:54

Hangdog90

Re: why are days skipped when videos are released ?

stinkyballs2345 wrote:

I have been a long time subscriber of IMF and I have noticed in this past month and I can use today as an example there was no video posted today

thanks

Today was a Pee video, so your subscription must be via Ccbill and excluding that content. You can check other forum threads about this going back a few months.

More recently IFM content reduced to daily but only if you have the full GMBill subscription. Prior to that, even if you only had CCBill there was always a daily post - and those with GMBill got the pee content as a second post for that day.

Below link to the explanation from March. There is also a separate thread about menstruation content.

https://ifeelmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23934

#3 22-07-22 19:41:27

stinkyballs2345

Hangdog90 wrote:
stinkyballs2345 wrote:

thanks

Today was a Pee video, so your subscription must be via Ccbill and excluding that content. You can check other forum threads about this going back a few months.

More recently IFM content reduced to daily but only if you have the full GMBill subscription. Prior to that, even if you only had CCBill there was always a daily post - and those with GMBill got the pee content as a second post for that day.

Below link to the explanation from March. There is also a separate thread about menstruation content.

https://ifeelmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23934

thanks for clearing that not into pee but love the IFM content

#4 26-08-22 16:47:08

Peggy73

I use CCBill because GMBill won’t work with any of my credit cards. Is there any possibility of paying extra through CCBill to get access to the pee content? Thanks smile

#5 27-08-22 01:07:47

richard
Administrator

Peggy73 wrote:

I use CCBill because GMBill won’t work with any of my credit cards. Is there any possibility of paying extra through CCBill to get access to the pee content? Thanks smile

Can you submit a Help form for this?

Board footer