Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 04-05-22 03:48:03

hatton29

Nipples Orgasms ?

Are Nipple Orgasms. Thing After a discussion with my wife she experiences them by herself , Is this common for other ladies ?

#2 04-05-22 04:02:29

richard
Administrator

Re: Nipples Orgasms ?

Please don't cross post to multiple forums.  I'll delete the other one now.

#3 04-05-22 04:19:20

hatton29

Ok no worries I wasn’t sure if on this forum video suggestions for the above can be recommended

#4 04-05-22 04:43:22

Hangdog90

hatton29 wrote:

Ok no worries I wasn’t sure if on this forum video suggestions for the above can be recommended

Here's an answer from the discussion among the five women who made Pentagony. This conversation is on Beautuful Agony, but the masturbation scene they made that day afterwards is here as Pentagony. Here's the quote, hope you like it, and you can check out KitKat here too.

KITKAT: With my ex-partner I had this situation once where I had five orgasms, and I ejaculated from just my nipples being squeezed. So, I thought this situation was never going to happen again.

And then last week, or the week before, I can’t remember – time is unimportant – I had this night where - the sex had been just getting fucking phenomenally better and better and better, and this guy just goes, and he’s got this amazing fucking foreskin that just feels like a dream – oh, it’s so good!  And I explained to him what the foreskin felt like inside and so he’s moving around and actually exploring himself in the same way.

Anyway, this particular night, he started playing with my nipples and I started cumming. I don’t squirt. I’m not a squirter, but it just kind of dribbled out. And this slow little stream started and then the first tiny little orgasm, and then there was another two or three just from him sucking on my nipples.

And then he put his fingers inside me, and I was instructing him to move his fingers right up inside me so he could touch my G-spot. And so, the orgasms are getting bigger and wetter, and then we ended up having sex. He entered me and I was like: “Fucking hell, amazing!”

Last edited by Hangdog90 (04-05-22 04:44:34)

Board footer