Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 25-02-22 22:36:50

grosumbe

Robyn orgasms

WOW arousing indeed the Robyn orgasms smile !!
What do you think about ?

#2 26-02-22 09:47:31

alsbosilver

Re: Robyn orgasms

Since I am registered on IFM, that is to say several years, I have watched thousands of times all of Robyn's videos, they are probably the ones that have the most effect on me. Not only is Robyn an absolutely gorgeous woman, but she masturbates stretching her legs and feet, which makes her cum in great tension, it's fascinating... Sometimes she even seems to have trouble getting the orgasm and she makes a real physical effort of tension, breathing and speed of the hand to get it, it's just absolutely unforgettable! We imagine his heart beating very quickly...

Christian (France)

#3 26-02-22 19:24:49

Hangdog90

alsbosilver wrote:

Since I am registered on IFM, that is to say several years, I have watched thousands of times all of Robyn's videos, they are probably the ones that have the most effect on me. Not only is Robyn an absolutely gorgeous woman, but she masturbates stretching her legs and feet, which makes her cum in great tension, it's fascinating... Sometimes she even seems to have trouble getting the orgasm and she makes a real physical effort of tension, breathing and speed of the hand to get it, it's just absolutely unforgettable! We imagine his heart beating very quickly...

Christian (France)

So true. I really love Robyn's High Arches 1 because of the angle used for most of the scene. We really see all that foot curling and body tensing especially close to orgasm from 6:10 on.

When I started masturbating as a young boy, I used to adopt a downward facing position and tense my legs straight in star position. I would curl my toes to increase tension, hold my breath and then grind my hips against the sheets until my glans penis delivered an amazing feeling of full numbness, that grew and grew as I kept grinding. That would go on for several minutes, and each little act would end when I would release my breath. Then I would resume.

After a certain time, I would go for climax. That meant continuing with breath-holding, and would going faster and faster as I ran out of breath and when the orgasm came, it was a rippling wave crashing out from my groin to my brain. When it hit my brain, lights went off in my head, and I kept tensing and holding my breath as long as possible to prolong the intense pleasure. Then I would subside and simply fall asleep.

Last edited by Hangdog90 (26-02-22 19:33:34)

#4 27-02-22 12:37:09

alsbosilver

Hangdog90 wrote:
alsbosilver wrote:

Christian (France)

So true. I really love Robyn's High Arches 1 because of the angle used for most of the scene. We really see all that foot curling and body tensing especially close to orgasm from 6:10 on.

When I started masturbating as a young boy, I used to adopt a downward facing position and tense my legs straight in star position. I would curl my toes to increase tension, hold my breath and then grind my hips against the sheets until my glans penis delivered an amazing feeling of full numbness, that grew and grew as I kept grinding. That would go on for several minutes, and each little act would end when I would release my breath. Then I would resume.

After a certain time, I would go for climax. That meant continuing with breath-holding, and would going faster and faster as I ran out of breath and when the orgasm came, it was a rippling wave crashing out from my groin to my brain. When it hit my brain, lights went off in my head, and I kept tensing and holding my breath as long as possible to prolong the intense pleasure. Then I would subside and simply fall asleep.

Oh.... Well!
Christian

#5 15-03-22 21:30:49

womblesw16

Robyn is the greatest, I love this beautiful, gorgeous  stunning woman,
I just wished she had a current social media

#6 05-04-22 22:57:12

karpow1975

I just stumbled over this nice thread and have to agree that Robyn is one of the greatest contributors on this great site. Not ony has she stunning looks and a great, beautiful defined body so amazing to watch, but especially the intensity of her experiences and the wonderful signs of her orgasmic delights make her one of the all-time-best. I would especially recommend  "concentrated" were she is having more than one orgasm and she really seems to experience pure extacy with complete loss of control....whished she would return some day...

#7 06-04-22 08:53:02

alsbosilver

I agree a thousand times with the comments of womblesw and karpow!!

Has Robyn completely left IFM? Will we see her again one day?

Christian (France)

#8 06-04-22 18:36:45

Hangdog90

alsbosilver wrote:

Christian (France)

Robyn doesnt have a video profile, but she did a Lucubration with Viva called Supermarket Stories.

I know you like to get the know the contributors, so I have posted a transcript of that interview, as you seem to like Robyn so much.

#9 07-04-22 09:19:49

alsbosilver

Hangdog90 wrote:
alsbosilver wrote:

Christian (France)

Robyn doesnt have a video profile, but she did a Lucubration with Viva called Supermarket Stories.

I know you like to get the know the contributors, so I have posted a transcript of that interview, as you seem to like Robyn so much.

Thank you very much, dear friend, for this translation, indeed, we knew nothing about Robyn and what she says is full of fantasy and unforeseen events.
Yes, of course, I really like to know a little about the lives and masturbation practices of the contributors... Since you did this extraordinary translation work, my view of the videos has completely changed and been considerably enriched. It's as if I had a second subscription to IFM!! Now, I translate and I print all your translations and I classify them in alphabetical order and I reread them when I look at such or such contributor... The pleasure is absolutely tenfold and this site really makes sense to me. It's not just watching a woman masturbate that's exciting, but also knowing her whole history with this delicious act.
Non English speaking subscribers will never thank you enough!!
Are you going to tackle all the Bobbi_J videos one day? I think we are going to have some amazing times!!
Thanks again and friendship !

#10 07-04-22 18:47:56

Hangdog90

alsbosilver wrote:
Hangdog90 wrote:
alsbosilver wrote:

Christian (France)

Thank you very much, dear friend, for this translation, indeed, we knew nothing about Robyn and what she says is full of fantasy and unforeseen events.
Yes, of course, I really like to know a little about the lives and masturbation practices of the contributors... Since you did this extraordinary translation work, my view of the videos has completely changed and been considerably enriched. It's as if I had a second subscription to IFM!! Now, I translate and I print all your translations and I classify them in alphabetical order and I reread them when I look at such or such contributor... The pleasure is absolutely tenfold and this site really makes sense to me. It's not just watching a woman masturbate that's exciting, but also knowing her whole history with this delicious act.
Are you going to tackle all the Bobbi_J videos one day? I think we are going to have some amazing times!!

Wow, it's very pleasing to get this feedback. Bobbi J has always been a favourite of mine, as I think you know.

I have concentrated so far on keeping up transcripts for new content, and occasional older content as performers come up in discussion or when there are restorations.

I will look at Bobbi J's considerable spoken content and make a start soon.

#11 08-04-22 07:28:29

alsbosilver

Hangdog90 wrote:
alsbosilver wrote:
Hangdog90 wrote:

Wow, it's very pleasing to get this feedback. Bobbi J has always been a favourite of mine, as I think you know.

I have concentrated so far on keeping up transcripts for new content, and occasional older content as performers come up in discussion or when there are restorations.

I will look at Bobbi J's considerable spoken content and make a start soon.

Yes, there is work!! smile smile

Board footer