Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 15-02-22 11:31:04

richard
Administrator

Coming Soon - Restorations!

Those of you who are on Beautiful Agony will know all about these.  Back in the olden days when bandwidth was limited - and expensive - we kept the video size and length down a bit, so you didn't have to leave your 'puter on all night to DL.

Now it's the future and we can jam more bytes down the wires, or fibres, or maybe you're tuning in via satellite?  So it's time to have another look at those videos, and we have 3 VCR's going flat out recapturing the old tapes.  We're upscaling them to HD, and they look pretty fine, I must say.  But we're also re-editing them, with some unseen footage and fewer angle changes, which should please a few of you!  And remastering the audio.

We actually found an entirely unpublished, very early video from one of our most popular contributors ever, but we're not letting on who that is JUST yet.  To launch the new Resto's category, who else could we turn to but the American Goddess of Mazz, Robyn.  We'll re-release all her videos, in time, but meanwhile we have SO many demi-Goddesses to get through - tune in for a weekly installment from the Wayback machine, courtesy of our diligent editors Mew and Anastasia.  And if you have requests - of really early stuff - post them here, and the most requested videos will get their attention.

#2 15-02-22 16:30:51

ashmedi2

Re: Coming Soon - Restorations!

Richard...

To avoid the confusion that is in the BA similar thread, could you specify the lower and upper date boundaries that are available to request from please and thanks...

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#3 15-02-22 23:11:14

richard
Administrator

We're working from the start, so the earlier the contribution, the sooner we'll be able to get to it.  If you request something from 2009 you'll likely be be waiting a year or two or three...

#4 16-02-22 01:12:19

troyforyou

Much of the early stuff has poor lighting.  But I know there is marvelous contributions I have overlooked.

Exciting news.

Where is Australia in the pandemic and is there hope for in studio shoots?

#5 16-02-22 03:30:32

richard
Administrator

troyforyou wrote:

Much of the early stuff has poor lighting.  But I know there is marvelous contributions I have overlooked.

Exciting news.

Where is Australia in the pandemic and is there hope for in studio shoots?

Poor lighting??  I think it's prettier than what we're doing now and I'm going to revisit those techniques smile

We have been filming quite a few studio shoots lately.

#6 17-02-22 15:28:19

maurice_B

This is going to be great. Sure, it will likely reduce the amount of new videos we get to see by one per week, but that’s OK in my book.

The only problem is coming up with a reasonably short list of requests since there are just so many great videos from the early days. Some of the very old ones that I’d love to see in HD are:

Charlotte V – good vibes (my first IFM video ever!), machinations, cityscape
Anthea – rythms
Jelena – absorbed 1 & 2
Robyn – seizure, coming home
Gabrielle – linger
Jacqui – home alone (pants on, but oh so sexy)
Katja – study break, feeling friendly
Nikie – whitehot, denim and stripes (again, pants on but supersexy)
Wendy – sat’dy arvo 1
Merit – blue jeans
Pep – seduce, slumbering belle

Thanks for making this happen guys!

#7 18-02-22 12:52:07

woi3jkjs

Glad to hear you are starting with Robyn, a favorite of mine for quite some time.  And I second the vote for Charlotte_V, although it looks like several of hers have already been restored.  There was a Krysten (sp?) with red hair who used to be in a promo vid, who I'd also like to see restored.

And while I'm making requests, it sure would be nice if there was a better way to find and scroll through individual artists/models.  The current browse by artist name is rather frustrating, since it also lists each video for each artist.

#8 18-02-22 13:04:38

richard
Administrator

woi3jkjs wrote:

Glad to hear you are starting with Robyn, a favorite of mine for quite some time.  And I second the vote for Charlotte_V, although it looks like several of hers have already been restored.  There was a Krysten (sp?) with red hair who used to be in a promo vid, who I'd also like to see restored.

And while I'm making requests, it sure would be nice if there was a better way to find and scroll through individual artists/models.  The current browse by artist name is rather frustrating, since it also lists each video for each artist.

Charolotte_V hasn't been restored yet, but we'll definitely get to her.

If you select "video profiles" on the main menu you'll get a profile shot of each contributor, at least back 10 years or so.  But it's a good suggestion, we can expand that.

#9 18-02-22 13:43:00

a_billom

There must be a multitude of iconic shoots meriting a worshipping hi-res rediscovery...

How about Tilly & Sascha's intense Tender Flesh-triptych (featuring the prompting question so quintessentially ifm: 'Can I watch you finish yourself off?!) and Miss M's marvelously climactic roadside incantations?

Last edited by a_billom (18-02-22 13:43:14)

#10 20-02-22 13:20:32

womblesw16

3 Cheers for Restorations

As far back to 2006 when i first started to subscribe to IFM. My first view to Robyn's contribution post,  was that my heart melted
I completely adore this woman, And i am awestruck that you have chosen her to be one of the first to be restored

It would be a real treat, If she made a intro for the restored version, as she is now.

But whatever of whoever she is now, Robyn will always have my deepest respect and love for her contribution to this site.

#11 20-02-22 23:02:40

AntiTrust

Do you think you could restore the Alchemy series with Tilly and her partner, which was released in 2007?

I think it's an awesome couple shoot from the early days!

#12 20-02-22 23:42:17

richard
Administrator

AntiTrust wrote:

Do you think you could restore the Alchemy series with Tilly and her partner, which was released in 2007?

I think it's an awesome couple shoot from the early days!

Yes I think we'll get to that one, but probably her duet with Sascha first.

#13 21-02-22 08:13:26

Rheinufer

Cle - Pretty in PJs

#14 23-02-22 05:17:44

xtian1995

Restorations sound great! Some suggestions:

Charlotte_V - macchinations, cityscape
Vada - underground, turf, whirlygigs
Gabrielle - linger
Cat - facile
Hendra - silent vice
Tommy - cozy
Katie_J - sister act

And there's some great early duo/group shots with Cle that would be wonderful restored, like:

The trio videos with Cle, Strawberry and Kesia (talk to me)
The quartet videos with Cle, Strawberry and Liandra Dahl
Cle's duo with Liandra Dahl (agonesses)

Any of those would be great to see restored!

Last edited by xtian1995 (23-02-22 05:27:36)

#15 23-02-22 05:34:31

richard
Administrator

Katie_J is in the pipeline.

#16 24-02-22 20:28:24

drado1337

Really exciting!

Another vote for Cle - Pretty in PJs and the Trio/Quartet series.

Liandra/Katya - Feeling Friendly

Talk to Me series.

Angela - Market Research

Destin-E - Rapid Motion

Don't know if this is too recent, but Ecchi is my favorite video in all of IFM, would be amazing if it can get a remaster or reissue.

Last edited by drado1337 (24-02-22 20:40:40)

#17 26-02-22 06:05:44

crazymonkey85

This is exciting news!

I have some requests:
- Deanne - Naked Flame (This is a pearl) (2006)
- Wendy - Sat'dy Arvo & Sheer (2009)
- Cassie - Multiform (2009)

Last edited by crazymonkey85 (26-02-22 07:25:02)

#18 26-02-22 09:32:41

alsbosilver

I also have a request...

The three terribly exciting videos of Suki: alabaster, alabaster reissue and interruptus

thank you !

Christian (France)

#19 26-02-22 13:19:16

Alatarius

This is fabulous news, I am really excited to see some of the old classics again! Enough so that I restarted my subscription (I had let it lapse for a while)! ;-)

Looking solely at 2006, I would be immensely happy if you would consider

Innocence: angelic
Lee: ephemeral
Roxann: grace
Chrissy: pretty
Jewell: quiet achiever
Cat: purr
Anthea: rythms
Anaïs: serene
Nikie: denim and stripes
Tigerlily_b: refuge

I know that some of these are not as explicit as most of the more recent content, but I sincerely hope that you won't discount them just for that reason. The level of sensuality and honesty that can be experienced in these clips is truly exceptional, and in my opinion gives them a value lasting far beyond the momentary titillation that some more explicit clips may give.

Last edited by Alatarius (26-02-22 13:20:44)

#20 26-02-22 18:51:06

Hangdog90

Kara D, Up Close 2 please.

It is already beautiful, but those close up shots from her face down to her pussy, especially her breats6and stomach, would be enhanced by higher definition.

#21 28-02-22 23:53:33

Cp5a1477

The Robyn restoration is impressive! I vote for cheery chatty Cristin on her Christmas shopping expedition...

#22 01-03-22 00:16:39

color1876

I, too, have renewed my on-again-off-again account because of the restorations -- bravo and thank you. My votes for priorities from 2006:
Liandra and Lylac, Indulgence series -- there's a reason it was the early sample video to entice us into memberships, and IMO probably still the sexiest IFM videos, or at least again be when restored (and audio remastered).
Sascha and Tilly, Tender Flesh videos -- glad to see these are on the list already. With Indulgence these are the best from the early days.
For me, the next tier includes:
Strawberry and Lilie, Bath Play.
Karmen, Retail Therapy.
If in the restorations those from the IFM Dark Ages can be brightened, I would be in favor. It looks like that was done with Robyn's Seizure. That, too, is an improvement.

#23 01-03-22 01:06:06

z_bills

Saja "Hasten" would be nice

#24 01-03-22 03:35:15

richard
Administrator

color1876 wrote:

I, too, have renewed my on-again-off-again account because of the restorations -- bravo and thank you. My votes for priorities from 2006:
Liandra and Lylac, Indulgence series -- there's a reason it was the early sample video to entice us into memberships, and IMO probably still the sexiest IFM videos, or at least again be when restored (and audio remastered).
Sascha and Tilly, Tender Flesh videos -- glad to see these are on the list already. With Indulgence these are the best from the early days.
For me, the next tier includes:
Strawberry and Lilie, Bath Play.
Karmen, Retail Therapy.
If in the restorations those from the IFM Dark Ages can be brightened, I would be in favor. It looks like that was done with Robyn's Seizure. That, too, is an improvement.

Some good choices there, but we have a NEW "indulgence" series coming out smile  And it's even hotter I reckon.

#25 10-03-22 21:54:57

WDF112

Shayla-Cream 2 (Pretty please!)
Christin-Sensory 1&2
Cle-Any and everything by her.
Stella Star-Afterglow 1&2

Did I mention Shayla?

Please and thanks!

Also cheers to bringing Tali back!!

Last edited by WDF112 (06-04-22 02:21:52)

Board footer