Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 02-02-22 21:46:17

MS2020

Masturbating Face Down

I noticed this recent video for free on Beautiful Agony where a women pleasures herself in a prone posture and it got me wondering. Are women who prefer masturbating face down more liking to favor a top position during intercourse? Does anyone find that how positioning effects your ability to cum alone resemble the positions you prefer with a partner? Does posture make a lot of difference in allowing you to cum?

#2 22-02-22 08:00:33

_redbird_

Re: Masturbating Face Down

Huh, interesting question! I've never thought that the tummy mazzers might prefer to be on top, but it's certainly possible.

For me personally, with my early masturbating experiences I would often do it on my stomach, but that seemed to mostly be because I was trying to muffle any possible sound? Somehow? I was also very tentative with myself then so being on my stomach somehow seemed less sexual somehow?

I've talked about it before in another thread, but I'm a spreadeagled splayer when I masturbate now. I find it's a lot more sensitive that way and I can properly get to all my bits. smile

#3 22-02-22 10:05:49

alsbosilver

_redbird_ wrote:

Huh, interesting question! I've never thought that the tummy mazzers might prefer to be on top, but it's certainly possible.

For me personally, with my early masturbating experiences I would often do it on my stomach, but that seemed to mostly be because I was trying to muffle any possible sound? Somehow? I was also very tentative with myself then so being on my stomach somehow seemed less sexual somehow?

I've talked about it before in another thread, but I'm a spreadeagled splayer when I masturbate now. I find it's a lot more sensitive that way and I can properly get to all my bits. smile

Yes, Redbird and it's much more exciting to see and commune with you!

#4 22-02-22 21:01:25

MS2020

_redbird_ wrote:

Wow I actually got a response to one of my many orphan questions! I'd just about given up hope of trying any news ones. Thanks Redbird.

When you say 'tentative' do you mean insecure or something else?

#5 23-02-22 04:24:04

_redbird_

MS2020 wrote:
_redbird_ wrote:

Wow I actually got a response to one of my many orphan questions! I'd just about given up hope of trying any news ones. Thanks Redbird.

When you say 'tentative' do you mean insecure or something else?

Hehe, well I certainly was insecure, but in this instance I meant that I was cautious and somewhat unsure.

#6 17-03-22 01:46:27

Hangdog90

MS2020 wrote:

I noticed this recent video for free on Beautiful Agony where a women pleasures herself in a prone posture and it got me wondering. Are women who prefer masturbating face down more liking to favor a top position during intercourse? Does anyone find that how positioning effects your ability to cum alone resemble the positions you prefer with a partner? Does posture make a lot of difference in allowing you to cum?

Here's a quote from Juniper A in her Video Profile:

" When I’m face down on my tummy and I masturbate, it’s – I feel like it’s reminiscent of doggy style, which is my favourite position to be in, and it feels like my clit feels more formed or harder than when I’m on my back so it, like, the pressure or the sensation is a lot better.

And even just like, being in that position itself and like, being exposed towards the back, really turns me on.

And especially if it’s the second time I’ve masturbated in a short period of time, it seems like I can’t really get off, just on my back, like I need that extra sensation of being on my tummy."

#7 18-03-22 19:18:22

Hangdog90

_redbird_ wrote:

Did you enjoy watching Bea B pleasuring herself on her tummy in today's release? Her delicious slow hip movements and her flushed face made her pleasure palpable. That pink vibrator sliding in and out of her wet cleft, so hot!

Board footer