Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 09-01-22 13:15:59

sonyalpha

Masturbating at work.

Hello

This is my first time posting here, but not new to the site. I've always enjoyed watching a woman pleasure herself. A few years ago my wife told me that she sometimes masturbates in the bathroom at work. Do many women do this at work?

#2 10-01-22 11:19:11

alsbosilver

Re: Masturbating at work.

sonyalpha wrote:

Hello

This is my first time posting here, but not new to the site. I've always enjoyed watching a woman pleasure herself. A few years ago my wife told me that she sometimes masturbates in the bathroom at work. Do many women do this at work?

Oh that's a wonderful subject that I also wanted to cover one day here. Thanks for opening this discussion. Hope we have lots of testimonials!

Christian (France)

#3 04-04-22 08:26:33

alsbosilver

Anyone to answer this fascinating topic? smile

#4 04-04-22 18:08:17

troyforyou

No comment. But I did see a booth at the mall that said Self Love at Work.  A clothing booth I guess.  Too funny!

#5 04-04-22 18:31:39

Hangdog90

alsbosilver wrote:

Anyone to answer this fascinating topic? smile

Before the pandemic, I very rarely masturbated at work.

There were two memorable exceptions, one of which I will describe here.

One was when I had a meeting in a cramped office with four other people doing a project. One of the four was a brand new intern, whom I had not met before the meeting. Let us call her Shauna (not her real name) for the sake of the story.

Shauna was an exceptionally tall young woman of 21. She was 180cm tall. She was wearing a dark sweater,  flat shoes, a tight grey miniskirt and black tights. When she squeezed into the chair next to me at this small round table,  I was treated to a stunning view. Here were Shauna's shapely long thighs encased in their black nylon coccoon. The hem of her grey skirt rode up so high that it almost (but not quite) left nothing to the imagination.

To add to the tension, I noticed that Shauna soon became self-conscious about the skirt, k realising that sitting right beside her, I had a view that would ordinarily have been hidden by the table top. So she shifted her hips on her seat, and subtly tried to pull at the hem to keep it from completely riding up her thighs. This only made it more maddeingly erotic!

I looked around the table. The others were at angles where they couldn't see, and they were blissfully unaware of the situation . But I had this perfect view of Shauna's sexiness, and she knew it. And in a strange way, that made us like two secret consprators in our own little drama. Both of us were experiencing enormous sexual tension, unknown to the others.

The meeting last half an hour. TThroughout the whole time,  I was distracted by these sexy legs, and every little shiffle of Shauna's hips and thighs on her seat.

My imagination went riot, I saw Shauna inmy mind''s eye, masturbating at home on her bed, skirt up around her belly, hands kneading her sex under the black nylon. I wondered about what men she had fucked so far and whether she was getting the kind of sex she deserved. 

Then I imagined what she must be thinking, here was a man as old as her father, being treated to a very arousing display. Would she resolve her cognitive dissonance by deciding this was also erotic to her? Was she imagining me fingering her? Was she getting wet at the thought of such naughtiness?

Each time she moved her legs, even subtly, I  heard a little swish of nylon, and I knew that this was because she was having to make an effort to keep her knees together and every few minites, she needed to relax er muscles. I imagined her thighs parting and my hands feeling the warm flesg of her inner thighs, and that delightful sensation of skin on nylon.

After the meeting ended, I just had to go to the bathroom.

I sat in the stall and slipped down my pants and underwear. My cock was semi-erect, as it had been for the previous half hour, and I had that delicious feeling that you get from the pooling of precum under the foreskin. I inserted my left index finger under the foreskin and circled my whole glans lubed by precum. Then I tasted myself before beginning to stroke myself with the left hand. I became fully erect, and peeled back my foreskin so my glans was exposed fully to the air. My precum was my lube, alonf with a little spit. I stroked myself quickly and it only took a minute for me to explode in a strong ejaculation. That made me breathless and utterly relaxed, almost to the point of lethargy.

I cleaned the semen off the floor and wall with some toilet tissue, and washed my hands thoroughly, then inspected myself in the mirror, I had to wait another minute or two for the high colour in my face to subside, and then I went back to my office to finish the day.

For the rest of that year, every time I saw Shauna, I remembered that day. I never masturbated to her again at work, but I often did in idle moments at home. Sometimes still, when I see a tall woman in that dress, I get aroused. Most recently that was seeing the Australian actress Anna Torv in the TV series Secret City, when her character Harriet Dunkley often dressed in a short-sleeved jacket, tight miniskirt, black pantyhose and flats. Anna Torv at 168cm has great legs too. That look conjured up Shaina all over again and bought back those honry feelings.

That's the beauty of a highly sexual experience in life. You get to experience it at the time, but then it becomes a little treasure in your memory. You can visit it again and again, and make it the basic for many orgasms.

I think that was what Wordsworth really had in mind when he wrote I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed—and gazed—but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

That final verse , to me, is the essence of masturbation to happy memories.

#6 22-04-22 14:46:01

Contributor_Otilia

I did back when I was working in the office. I'd get so bored during work you know... We had a very good bathroom that was super tidy and soundproof lol. One day I even thought about carrying a vibrator in my purse for those masturbation breaks I was taking, but I never did.

#7 26-04-22 09:40:36

alsbosilver

Contributor_Otilia wrote:

I did back when I was working in the office. I'd get so bored during work you know... We had a very good bathroom that was super tidy and soundproof lol. One day I even thought about carrying a vibrator in my purse for those masturbation breaks I was taking, but I never did.

Hmm I love the location!! And if you had never taken a vibrator to do it, you were afraid of the noise of the vibrations, perhaps? In any case, I find the idea of a woman masturbating in the office toilet quite exciting. Thank you for your testimonial!

Christian (France)

#8 03-05-22 20:13:25

Contributor_Otilia

alsbosilver wrote:

Hmm I love the location!! And if you had never taken a vibrator to do it, you were afraid of the noise of the vibrations, perhaps? In any case, I find the idea of a woman masturbating in the office toilet quite exciting. Thank you for your testimonial!

Christian (France)

Haha my vibrators are kinda quiet so no one would hear! I can be very sneaky. I also can come without any sound so you wouldn't notice (years of living in a college dorm with roommates... you gotta let the steam off without anyone noticing)

#9 04-05-22 07:58:40

alsbosilver

alsbosilver wrote:

Christian (France)

Haha my vibrators are kinda quiet so no one would hear! I can be very sneaky. I also can come without any sound so you wouldn't notice (years of living in a college dorm with roommates... you gotta let the steam off without anyone noticing)

Ha ha yes, I imagine and it could be a good topic for discussion on this forum: how do you masturbate when you share a room? Thank you, Ottilia!

#10 04-05-22 17:41:04

Hangdog90

alsbosilver wrote:

Ha ha yes, I imagine and it could be a good topic for discussion on this forum: how do you masturbate when you share a room? Thank you, Ottilia!

As a teen, I spent 8 months per year living in communal dormitories divided into cubicles of 4 beds, with about 5 metres between beds sideways and 2 metres between ends.

At night, after lights out, I waited about 15 minutes for many to fall asleep. Then I held my breath and tensed my body lying on my stomach, raised my hips every so slightly and ground my hips slowly and deliberately in a rolling motion, to pleasure my glans penis against the sheet, until I ejaculated.

I always placed a towel beneath the sheet to protect the mattress from semen stains. I tried just using the towel direct over the sheet but it didn't work. I needed the taut smoothness of the cotton sheet to give my cock head the desired intense stimulation.

All of this was pretty noiseless. The point of risk was the moment of climax when, after breath-holding for so long, there was a temptation to emit a deep moan with the powerful exhalation that accompanied the orgasm.

I'm sure there were those who noticed, but I was never confronted about it. After all, it's pretty certain almost every boy in that dorm was getting off in their own way.

Last edited by Hangdog90 (04-05-22 17:43:07)

#11 05-05-22 19:57:08

Contributor_Otilia

Hangdog90 wrote:
alsbosilver wrote:

As a teen, I spent 8 months per year living in communal dormitories divided into cubicles of 4 beds, with about 5 metres between beds sideways and 2 metres between ends.

At night, after lights out, I waited about 15 minutes for many to fall asleep. Then I held my breath and tensed my body lying on my stomach, raised my hips every so slightly and ground my hips slowly and deliberately in a rolling motion, to pleasure my glans penis against the sheet, until I ejaculated.

I always placed a towel beneath the sheet to protect the mattress from semen stains. I tried just using the towel direct over the sheet but it didn't work. I needed the taut smoothness of the cotton sheet to give my cock head the desired intense stimulation.

All of this was pretty noiseless. The point of risk was the moment of climax when, after breath-holding for so long, there was a temptation to emit a deep moan with the powerful exhalation that accompanied the orgasm.

I'm sure there were those who noticed, but I was never confronted about it. After all, it's pretty certain almost every boy in that dorm was getting off in their own way.

I feel you, Hangdog! I also have a couple of hot stories from the dormitory lol. I've managed to do a variety of lewd things there... I managed to sneak inside with 2 different boyfriends at different times, drunkely made out with another girl, and masturbated a lot in the shower room at night. In my defense I could say that I discovered sex/masturbation pretty late in life and this was like my very slutty era.

#12 06-05-22 07:46:04

alsbosilver

Hangdog90 wrote:
alsbosilver wrote:

I feel you, Hangdog! I also have a couple of hot stories from the dormitory lol. I've managed to do a variety of lewd things there... I managed to sneak inside with 2 different boyfriends at different times, drunkely made out with another girl, and masturbated a lot in the shower room at night. In my defense I could say that I discovered sex/masturbation pretty late in life and this was like my very slutty era.

It is imperative that you tell us all this in detail, Ottilia! You are currently the only girl taking part in this discussion...

Board footer