Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 11-05-06 21:05:02

tellin

Just wondering....

Would it be possible to put a package deal together that encompasses all three of the GMBill sites? One where we could pay all at once and be members of IFM, ISM and BA?

I don't know if this would interest any one else, but I certainly would be, especially, but not necessarily, if there were a slight savings over three individual memberships.

Last edited by tellin (11-05-06 21:17:26)

#2 11-05-06 21:41:54

Burlesque

Re: Just wondering....

Intriguing ...

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#3 11-05-06 22:42:48

Cruiser9
Banned

Lots of other sites do it!!

Above all else, be honset! It takes more balls than most people have!

#4 11-05-06 22:56:25

ashmedi

I'd be interested in a package especially since I can't afford to belong to more than one at a time.

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#5 11-05-06 23:48:51

Elfman

tellin wrote:

Would it be possible to put a package deal together that encompasses all three of the GMBill sites? One where we could pay all at once and be members of IFM, ISM and BA?

I don't know if this would interest any one else, but I certainly would be, especially, but not necessarily, if there were a slight savings over three individual memberships.

Difficult administratively I would have thought. 

Elfman.

#6 12-05-06 00:31:22

richard
Administrator

Elfman wrote:
tellin wrote:

Difficult administratively I would have thought. 

Elfman.

yes!

#7 12-05-06 01:16:13

tellin

Well, it was just a thought. I just figured that with the geniuses there, this might be a possibility.

#8 12-05-06 03:51:15

richard
Administrator

tellin wrote:

Well, it was just a thought. I just figured that with the geniuses there, this might be a possibility.

We have plenty of geniuses but their resources are stretched a little.  We set out to unify the sites before we even dreamed up IFM, but other things got in the way.  It's something we're working on with GMBill both because it would mean changes to their system, and because we would like to extend loyalty rewards to other sites they represent, and vice versa.  So I think it will happen at some stage.

#9 12-05-06 11:05:10

cynicism

To be honest, I let BA lapse because I lost interest once IFM existed. I'm not even looking at ISM much now - I may well let that subscription die too.

You might stand a better chance of keeping me as an ISM subscriber if it were cheaper as an "add-on" to my IFM subscription (which I am definitely keeping!)

#10 12-05-06 11:09:56

springbok

I think it would be great to pay once for all or two sites etc tx

Never give up

#11 12-05-06 11:24:12

springbok

sorry team what web site is BA i know IFM and ISM which are great the orgasms are fantastic and educational tx keep it up

Never give up

#12 12-05-06 11:25:56

springbok

i see cynicism u are on line please tell what web site is BA tx

Never give up

#13 12-05-06 12:04:50

Bishop of Bath & Wells

springbok wrote:

i see cynicism u are on line please tell what web site is BA tx

www.beautifulagony.com

Bish

#14 13-05-06 02:21:54

Cruiser9
Banned

springbok wrote:

sorry team what web site is BA i know IFM and ISM which are great the orgasms are fantastic and educational tx keep it up

In case no anwered, BA is another site owned/operated by those that host this site. BA= Beautiful Agony. Also a masturbation site, but no full body, save one in the "Overkill" section which I like to think spawned the interest for this site.

You only get the faces over at BA however. No nudity and nothing at all like this site. Beware of the forum however. It can get down-right ugly and there's not much "moderation" unless you step outside the circle. smile

Above all else, be honset! It takes more balls than most people have!

#15 13-05-06 02:41:18

richard
Administrator

Cruiser9 wrote:
springbok wrote:

In case no anwered, BA is another site owned/operated by those that host this site. BA= Beautiful Agony. Also a masturbation site, but no full body, save one in the "Overkill" section which I like to think spawned the interest for this site.

You only get the faces over at BA however. No nudity and nothing at all like this site. Beware of the forum however. It can get down-right ugly and there's not much "moderation" unless you step outside the circle. smile

That's twice now you've blamed us for a lack of moderation, and at least twice you've complained about beoing moderated.  That's 2-all on moderation and a big zero for consistency.  See me shake my head?

Board footer