Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 23-07-20 01:53:18

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

what's your favourite thing about womens' orgasms?

I was talking to a friend the other day and he likes to brag about his sex life to me. Its ok cause I love him haha. And he brags about me too - one time I went down a friend of his and that friend was blown away by my ... ahem... oral skills and told him, so he praises me for that almost every time we speak, haha. I feel seen wink

Anyway he was talking about being soooo sexually exhausted from his tantra adventures with a partner of his, and I ask why and he says, she's so greedy, and I am amused but then thinking more actually kind of interested, because isn't tantra kind of all about breathing and slow burn arousal and connection with sensation, and if she's greedy and hes exhausted does that mean she's getting like, heaps of tantric orgasms? I want those orgasms.

I thought about what it is to give unto exhaustion to a "greedy" woman and that just sounded so good to me. But what's in it for him? I wanted to know so I asked my friend, "what do you love about women's orgasms?" He never answered, lol.

But I'm still curious. I have some ideas, but I want to hear from the folks. What do y'all think? What do you love about women's orgasms - both in person, and on screen? Ones you work hard to elicit, and ones you watch her give herself. Is there a difference? Was it hard learning to make space for womens' orgasms in sex (it's difficult for me and I'm a woman!) - or was there no learning curve at all, you've always just been into womens' orgasms and never frustrated or defeated or confounded... tell me! I wanna know all.

#2 23-07-20 05:10:55

crazyyves85

Re: what's your favourite thing about womens' orgasms?

The female orgasm is for me like a gift in a gift in a gift in a gift...a neverending gift that proves that the universe is
full of beauty and mystery.

Last edited by crazyyves85 (23-07-20 05:11:23)

#3 23-07-20 08:43:59

JAMMYMAN

A female orgasm is a very personal moment, and when my wife shares hers with me, that is a profoundly intimate moment. There are of course rather different characteristics according to whether the orgasm comes during intercourse, or as a result of oral sex, or through masturbation. If she is masturbating, for example, and I am helping, she likes to make sure I have a finger inserted so she has something to 'push down' on during the orgasm. And that means I feel the contractions as she goes through it. A beautiful moment for both of us.

#4 23-07-20 08:49:41

kypris

Quite simply, my mirror neurons (simulation or empathy neurons) trigger feelings of pain when I look at a woman who is in pain. Looking at (experiencing) a woman enjoying orgasmic feelings of pleasure also triggers feelings of pleasure in me. Because I am not a sadomasochistic pervert, I prefer the sight of a woman who enjoys her wonderful feelings of pleasure and I enjoy these feelings together with her.

#5 24-07-20 01:55:36

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

great answers everyone <3 one thing about our orgasms I've noticed is that they can be challenging to bring about. more challenging than eliciting a man's orgasm. Maybe that makes it more precious and intense when it does happen, but yeah even solo, it can be work! I need g-spot stimulation for multiples and sometimes my boyfriends arms get tired! or if I'm alone - my arm gets tired. I think I tire before I reach my capacity for orgasms! That's frustrating because they are so wonderful and of course I want more! Can anyone relate to this?

did you have a time where you felt frustrated about it but overcame it to end up with an uncomplicated love for women's orgasms? or was it always just something you didn't see as "work"?

#6 24-07-20 08:10:49

kypris

It is so different, every woman is different, and the change from active to passive phases is always new, it is always fluid and never stagnates. I had girlfriends with very different reactions at different times, from quick and easy orgasms to a little more "work". It can never be fixed that way. I think the orgasm should always be open and playful on all sides and never be under pressure in any direction. Just enjoy the fun and excitement right now. And if for some reason it just doesn't work, then just give it up, wait for another time. smile

#7 24-07-20 08:20:43

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

kypris wrote:

And if for some reason it just doesn't work, then just give it up, wait for another time. smile

hehe this is easier said than done!

#8 24-09-20 12:48:13

waldowheres2

For me, getting to watch women experience orgasm is so special. Watching how they communicate with their body is such an intimate thing. I like the subtle things like how they move their hips, if they flex and tighten their legs, and how they breathe during the process. The most intimate though is what a woman does during an orgasm. Do they reach climax and then let their body go over the edge while easing back on stimulation or do they continue in earnest maximizing their pleasure while they outwardly expresses the intensity of their sensation. Its that slight few moments of seemingly torturous self pleasure that are incredible to witness.

That said, there is also a sweet poetry in the post orgasmic release and cool down. The slow reduction of the orgasmic flush, the warm smile and return to normal breathing rate. The way the hand delicately continues to flirt with the now highly sensitive folds. All of it is beauty in motion that this site captures in it's incredibly subtle glory.

#9 25-09-20 03:00:06

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

I love your attentiveness to physical stimulation and the effect it has on physiological arousal and orgasm... I tend to think of it as a more spiritual/emotional thing and the physical stimulatory aspect is, if anything, kind of irritating to me. Maybe because of the way my energy and intention wants to dissolve just as its needed most to get me to orgasm! I do like playing with this though, especially where it intersects with multiple orgasms... the trick is catching the feeling after the sensitivity is too high to re-engage, but before complete cooldown.

#10 25-09-20 11:24:19

kypris

viva wrote:

I do like playing with this though, especially where it intersects with multiple orgasms... the trick is catching the feeling after the sensitivity is too high to re-engage, but before complete cooldown.

I think you can only find the right moment if you can concentrate on yourself completely undisturbed. It's very difficult with a partner or you are with a partner with whom you can be yourself completely undisturbed. This partner must be very empathetic and considerate. Otherwise it is better you enjoy your multiple orgasms alone.

By the way, today's Beautiful Agony 5107 post is a great example of multiple orgasms with a partner. This very sensitive woman is really enviable.

Last edited by kypris (25-09-20 11:55:28)

#11 25-09-20 14:19:51

waldowheres2

viva wrote:

I love your attentiveness to physical stimulation and the effect it has on physiological arousal and orgasm... I tend to think of it as a more spiritual/emotional thing and the physical stimulatory aspect is, if anything, kind of irritating to me. Maybe because of the way my energy and intention wants to dissolve just as its needed most to get me to orgasm! I do like playing with this though, especially where it intersects with multiple orgasms... the trick is catching the feeling after the sensitivity is too high to re-engage, but before complete cooldown.

Thank you! I do know what you're talking about with the physical stimulation aspect being somewhat distracting. Coordinating motor skills while trying to orgasm can certainly take you out of the experience. I think thats why I gravitate towards the hands free methods such as sheet humping, hands free milking like with my Venus 2000 and electro stim. When I'm using one of my e-stim setups I can use an audio mode and then use a special sound file that basically takes you on a stimulation journey. You can simply lay back while the file teases and brings you to the edge. Its like having a someone at the controls. You can really abandon yourself in the way partner play works and simply focus on the sensations. Its quite erotic knowing that you're just along for a ride.

#12 25-09-20 15:59:20

Monotreme

When you look at the entire animal kingdom, only female humans and female bonobos are capable of orgasm. The existence of female orgasm is a complete and total evolutionary mystery. It's not necessary for survival of the species in the way that male orgasms are (males must compete, and occasionally kill/maim each other, for the "right" to mate, and they need some reason to do so).

(Note that I didn't make the theories, other people did, so don't think that previous sentence is a political/social statement representative of my beliefs.)

Female orgasm is often lost, or taken away, by the most minor things. It's an ephemera, a will o' the wisp, a cloud. It's a rainbow. It's a four-leaf clover. It's rare and beautiful and exquisite.

And like Kypris, it strongly triggers my mirror neurons.

#13 25-09-20 17:15:15

kypris

Monotreme wrote:

When you look at the entire animal kingdom, only female humans and female bonobos are capable of orgasm. The existence of female orgasm is a complete and total evolutionary mystery.

I think this has a lot to do with the self-taming of the (aggressive) human. The woman's ability to orgasm is a consequence of this. In contrast to chimpanzees, for example, humans are much more peaceful. Bonobos are also more peaceful, i.e. more domesticated, than other monkeys. I recommend the great book by Prof. Richard Wrangham, Harvard University: The Goodness Paradox. The Strange Relationship Between Virtue and Violence in Human Evolution, at Pantheon Books, Penguin Random House LLC, New York.
"A brilliant investigation into the role of aggression in the history of our evolution." Jane Goodall

#14 16-11-20 15:07:16

walt49

What I like the most are the aftershocks a woman gets after an Orgasm. They show that the she had a  release of sexual tension. They are not necessary to show the relaxation of her body.
Another aspect is a woman's smile or laugh after an Orgasm. They melt my heart.
Or when she rolls over and goes to sleep or curls up for a while. I felt that she let loose the sexual tension that had been building up and she feels satisfied.
It is also sexy to see a woman insert her fingers into her vagina. It shows that she has found her G-spot or it adds to the pleasure of the act of masturbation. The fingers, though inserted, are touching the skin that surrounds the Clitoris.
This post is NOT meant to be a lecture. This is the way I think and write, NOTHING more.

There are those of us who are unable to masturbate. When I worked it was as a Behavioral Psychologist. I dealt with very violent people. I had to have Back Surgery. My Neurosurgeon made many mistakes. I am Diagnosed as "Failed Back Surgery Syndrome" among other diagnoses. I still love the sexuality and sensuality shown by the women on this site. They are all so Beautiful.

#15 17-11-20 00:17:54

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Lol walt chill you're fine!

I love the things you're describing so much. I feel so cherished and adored when my partner watches me come, watches me smile and laugh, or cry, stays still and present while I rest and get lost in relaxation after orgasm, until I'm totally ready to come back to him. I can see on his face the feeling you describe, the heart melting, and its soooo nice!

#16 18-11-20 07:44:38

walt49

Thank you, Viva.

There are those of us who are unable to masturbate. When I worked it was as a Behavioral Psychologist. I dealt with very violent people. I had to have Back Surgery. My Neurosurgeon made many mistakes. I am Diagnosed as "Failed Back Surgery Syndrome" among other diagnoses. I still love the sexuality and sensuality shown by the women on this site. They are all so Beautiful.

#17 25-03-22 07:32:25

TongueFooMaster

viva wrote:

Lol walt chill you're fine!

I love the things you're describing so much. I feel so cherished and adored when my partner watches me come, watches me smile and laugh, or cry, stays still and present while I rest and get lost in relaxation after orgasm, until I'm totally ready to come back to him. I can see on his face the feeling you describe, the heart melting, and its soooo nice!

I ♡ That ~ I LikeTo watch a Pretty Lady
Make Herself Feel Good & Watch Her Reactions  ~ ListenTo Her Breathing
& Moans ,~ Watch The Look Of
Pleasure  On Her Face  ~ Thats Beautiful

#18 25-04-22 00:42:44

rrufus

Women's orgasms are the ultimate intimacy. I love that IFM contributors are exhibitionist; that IFM ladies enjoy sharing their intimacy is totally hot.

Last edited by rrufus (25-04-22 00:43:11)

Board footer