Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 25-04-14 23:56:30

oregonifm

Wetness/Creamy Masturbation & Past Sexual Experiences

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site, just want to say it is an amazing and fascinating insight  into the world of female masturbation presented in such a delicate and unique way. Being a novice I hope I am posting in the correct section of the forum here and hope I am not being a nuisance to anyone.

I have a real desire to be pointed into the direction of any videos that features models with particular vaginal wetness from arousal, thus to the point that the wetness becomes creamy or purely just good old fashioned wet, which is clearly visible of course. Not to be confused with Female ejaculation; that is not really my thing, but more just seeing a woman becoming aroused and seeing her secrete her feminine juices is a real turn-on!

Also, are there any videos where a model masturbates and recites memories from past sexual experiences? I think this would make for very personal and intimate viewing, not to mention be a huge turn-on as well.

Lastly, I would like to say a big Well done! to all the models and to all the staff who helped contribute and create this wonderful insight into the world of women's most intimate moments.

#2 28-04-14 04:54:04

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Re: Wetness/Creamy Masturbation & Past Sexual Experiences

Ooh, I would look to diaries for tales of past sexual experiences... especially Mew's! Nothing coming to me off the top of my head, I'll have a think and check back in later.

#3 07-05-14 06:55:54

texasexcess

Oregonifm, check out Bela's Close-Up part one.

#4 28-05-14 15:03:13

oregonifm

Hi both,

Sorry, about the delay in replying - thank you for the replies.
I guess I have been too busy checking out the site, gathering up lots of favourites too. There are so many beautiful girls here!

viva wrote:

Ooh, I would look to diaries for tales of past sexual experiences... especially Mew's! Nothing coming to me off the top of my head, I'll have a think and check back in later.

Thanks Viva! I've been exploring the site so much I haven't even got around to the diaries yet! I'll likely start with mews as per your recommendation.

texasexcess wrote:

Oregonifm, check out Bela's Close-Up part one.

Thank you. That's  a good example of exactly what I mean, plus its a really sensual video.

#5 17-06-14 08:26:41

Laney
Website

You might like Mishah's Up Close and Gala's video diary 2.3 and 2.4.

#6 26-03-21 10:10:51

LeoBloom

Just to update this very important topic:

my new heroine Melanie gives a wonderfully creamy display in the video when she's watching herself in the mirror. Not in close-up, alas, but still heart-stoppingly lovely.
Anyone else got anything to add here?

#7 27-03-21 16:51:58

MS2020

Check out a recent video from Anastasia_L where she's wearing roller skates.

#8 20-07-22 20:18:34

tuboman81

LeoBloom wrote:

my new heroine Melanie gives a wonderfully creamy display in the video when she's watching herself in the mirror. Not in close-up, alas, but still heart-stoppingly lovely.

Which Melanie??  I discovered Melanie_A who I had not seen before and she is amazingly beautiful!!  On a few of hers there is some very visible wetness.

Is your post referencing Melanie_K Let Your Hair Down 2? That is a great one!!

#9 20-07-22 20:37:00

Hangdog90

tuboman81 wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:

Which Melanie??  I discovered Melanie_A who I had not seen before and she is amazingly beautiful!!  On a few of hers there is some very visible wetness.

Is your post referencing Melanie_K Let Your Hair Down 2? That is a great one!!

Based on the post date and content, definitely Melanie_K in Let your hair down 2.

Around the 5:58 Mark as hse uses the pink vibrator, when she stars to ooze that creamy whiteness.

As our Joycean hero said, this one was crying out for a close up view.

Last edited by Hangdog90 (20-07-22 20:39:24)

Board footer