Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 27-12-13 09:19:56

Aaronhalt

Fortnightly preview?

Is the fortnightly preview the wave of the future? Or is it just a one-time holiday thing so aven can take a break?

If the former, might I at least suggest the return of contributor names? It's a help when watching the preview to be able to remember a contributor name and link it to the video when it posts so I know it's one I want to check out.

#2 27-12-13 13:00:14

Laney
Website

Re: Fortnightly preview?

It would be really cool to see the ending slowed down so we could see each scene for a second or so

#3 27-12-13 21:00:25

troyforyou

The 2 week preview occurred once before, over the holidays.  If you download the file, VLC can slow it down.

Sick editing Aven Frey.

#4 28-12-13 03:45:47

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Thanks Troy!

Yeah Aaronhalt, it is just a holiday thing.  All will be back to usual in the new year, including names. There were just too many clips and they were mostly too short for names.

Devochka, they are mysteries! I believe in mysteries.

#5 06-01-14 02:10:58

artist_charlotte_v
Website

I just watched this 3 times trying to work out who all the ladies were at the end (which is not a bad way to spend a morning), but failed. At first I was kinda frustrated, then I realised I quite like the tease!

Aven, will you post some more preview gifs and stills soon? I think the world needs something to look forward to now that the festive season has passed and most of us are back to the daily grind.

Board footer